Chapter 15. [The Evil Prince.]

Deeply Found

Our shoes clicked against the floorboards as we walked down the corridor. Teak doors were present at both sides of the walls, Hye Kyu giving me what are the rooms for and what is contain in them. I bit my lip and followed, carrying the skirt of my dress slightly. 

 

I wish I had a change of clothes to begin with. 

 

The shackles around my wrists and ankles were abusing my skin, I can tell I was going to get a bruised bad. I followed still, keeping a strong facade to hide my fear. We turned into another corner and walked down another corridor. 

 

I was confused and yes, the information lashed out at me was too quick. I only picked up a few which would help me form my way out. I didn't dare to look behind where the guards of creatures were tailing us and guarding us. Hye Kyu seem like a boy as he told me the different rooms there is, excited over having a visitor to the castle. 

 

Did I mention castle? Yes.... determine by the corridors, I guess it is one. 

 

I bit my lip and followed as we made pass another corridor and stood in front of a red teak door. This door was different because of the color. I gulped and looked at the size of the handles, knowing they could easily locked me in with a big log. I stood there, hiding my fear as Hye Kyu turned to me. 

 

"This....is your room." He said, "I put a lot of details in to the room to make it convenient to your living." 

 

"I rather die." I spoke, staring at him. 

 

The creatures respond immediately and tried to threatened me with the weapons they have on them. I gulped when the spear end glistened under my throat, inches to tearing my throat apart. Hye Kyu spoke to them in an ancient language to which the creatures responded and pull back their weapons. 

 

I gulped and stared at Hye Kyu who wasn't pleased by my defense. 

 

"Now you know what will happen if you ever say anything or do anything to escape from here." 

 

I bit my tongue to hold myself back from speaking. I needed to stay alive and think of a way to escape. Hye Kyu flicked his hand and two guards went to open the heavy doors. 

 

Hye Kyu lead me in, tugging on the shackles. I flinched forward and followed, biting my lip to keep the pain in. I followed, looking at my prison which Hye Kyu called it a room. 

 

And wow. It was a room. It had a king size bed at the center end of the room with curtains around the bed. Flocked with two windows at each side of the bed that was long and tall. High ceilings with a big chandelier hanging in the center. Massive bookshelves on both sides of the wall and a fireplace. Together with a leather sofa and beautiful carpets on the floor. I saw two doors which I could guess was the walk in wadrobe and the bathroom. 

 

Hye Kyu watched me as I assessed the whole place. I bit my lip and looked around more, my eyes scanning the spines of the books. All from defending magic to planning strategies to fiction books, this was heaven. 

 

Except it wasn't. 

 

"Like it?" Hye Kyu smiled, his smile the most beautiful and I could imagine the number of humans melting from his smile. 

 

"Its.....okay," I commented. 

 

"Mhmm..." Hye Kyu watched me before he flicked his hands again and the doors shut, leaving himself and I in the room alone. 

 

I gulped and watch him come closer. "Let me bring you around the room," 

 

He did. With such gentleman gestures, I was almost flattered. I stood out at the balcony where one of the window was opened for us to a door to the balcony. I take in the whole sigh of the mountains and the ocean at both sides. It was breathtaking of course, but it made me wonder where we was. 

 

"Somewhere, " Hye Kyu replied, as if reading my mind, "The place is protected with wards and shields that is impossible to break." 

 

I kept quiet and looked out. 

 

"How did you come to find this place?" I whispered, the urge to know more about this demon was tugging on my nerves. 

 

"I have my ways. Like you, I have my own prophecy." 

 

"What kind of prophecy is yours then?" I asked, looking at him. 

 

Hye Kyu kept quiet and looked out. The ocean breeze blew past and ruffled his hair. His long eyelashes blink gently in the sun and I could pictured him perfect to be in this scenic view. 

 

"Mine is my own to know," He spoke before he straightened himself and slid his hands in his pockets, "It's getting late and go and get dressed and cleaned up for dinner. You're still my prisoner here." 

 

He walked away, the shoes clicking through the walls of the room before the heavy doors shut with a loud bang. I sighed and felt overwhelmed by what was happening. 

 

Did I just tried to get to know him? I shook my head and realise how sticky and dirty I was. I got up slowly and went to strip off the dress, the shackles made it difficult to. I tossed and twisted until the dress came off. 

 

I filled the tub with warm water and soap as I tried to get the shackles off. Just as if on queue, the shackles came off. I blinked and looked at the metal chains on the floor before I heard a voice float into the bathroom. 

 

"Just releasing you to shower and change, however before you stepped out, they will chained you up again," 

 

I groaned and muttered a curse, only to hear a faint laugh echoing after the message that Hye Kyu sent. I quickly got into the tub and sink in, closing my eyes.

 

I tried to remember a good memory to help me but nothing was coming up. I sniffled as I remembered all the painful ones, mostly the fight. 

 

How Taemin was enjoying himself during the dance and how they were kissing.... 

 

I felt something wet trickled down my cheeks and realise I was crying. I sniffled and teared more, sliding down further intk the tub, hoping to forget. 

 

* * * * * 

 

"How do we get her back?" Woohyun asked, looking at all of them. 

 

All the guys were in a dilemma, trying to think. Mr. Lee was informed of the kidnapping and sat at his table, the other teachers surrounding him. The kidnapping was kept silent from the other students as to not create havoc. 

 

Taemin sat at the corner, keeping quiet. He couldn't sleep, staring at the imaginative figure of Sun Min sleeping beside him. He thought she was really there, almost convinced when he saw her smiling that cause her eyes to become small cresent moons and a soft giggle escaping her lips. He remembered smiling at her and listened to her voice caressing his skin as she called out to him. 

 

"Taemin....

 

She disappeared then into nothing when he reach out to touch her. He was brought back to reality when she disappeared. His heart ached when he remembered the look on her face when she was dancing in his arms for that whole 30seconds during the Annual Ball. 

 

How she looked so flawlessly in her dress. How she looked perfect and how she fit perfectly in his arms, dancing and twirling before she left his arms. He touched the ring on his hand, the cold metal stinging his finger with her name engraved on it. 

 

"Taemin!" 

 

He blinked and jumped, looking up at everyone who was staring at him. He looked at their faces, some were mad, others were sad, a few seems to understand. He looked at Key who sat beside him, rolling his eyes in frustration with his arms crossed. 

 

"Can you try to contact her?" Sungyeol asked, looking at him. 

 

Taemin bit his lip and spoke, his head hanging low. "I tried but its like the connection was abrupted or something. I can't sense her anymore." 

 

"Of course you can't. You ing , you dumped her for that cheap girl-" Myungsoo started, his anger flaring just as Sungjong stopped him and tried to calm him down. 

 

No one spoke a word and the silence followed until Mr. Lee spoke up about something about dimensions and portals. Everyone turned their heads as Mr. Lee spoke, asking and listening to the suggestion. Taemin sighed and zoned out, feeling like another half of him was torn forcefully out of his system. 

 

He kept quiet as the meeting commence longer thru the time. His phone rang but he ignored it. He lied down in the king size bed in the room, the room stilled and quiet. He looked at her side of the bed, forcing himself to create an image of her again. 

 

Just like how he pictured in his head, she lied there beside him. She turned, her brown hair shaped her face perfectly as her eyes shined with love and beauty. Taemin looked at her, his hand itching to touch her. She stared back at him, dress in her red dress that she wore that night. Her lips formed a beautiful smile and her eyes shaped into cresent moons as she did. 

 

She let a soft giggle escaped out of her lips before she whispered his name. 

 

"Taemin...." 

 

Taemin felt his pillow was wet and realise he was crying. He was dying to touch her as she lie beside him and giggled more. He tried to look at her thru his watery eyes. 

 

"I'm sorry....Sun Min..." 

 

"You should have told me that long ago..." Her voice replied, him wiping his tears messily as he tried to look at her face. 

 

She looked sad but a.small smile crept on her lips. She caress his face, her touch like feathers before she disappeared into the night. 

 

Taemin watched silently before he cried his heart out.