Chapter 23. [Returned]

Deeply Found

A loud explosion cracked the silence in the compounds of the Academy. The students started running from different corners, going to the main lawn where the explosion had came from. Some of the students blink at the sudden appearance of the Portal just as a foot came out of it and another, followed by another pair. 

 

The two young men turned and raise their hands to the Portal, where a pair of hands emerged and took theirs, before stepping to the light. The hooded individual stepped out fully just as the Portal vanished. 

 

Just then came noisy footsteps running to the main lawn and stopping in front of the trio. One of them looked up and gave a welcoming smile just as he enveloped the young girl who had jumped into his arms. 

 

“Oppa!” The girl suddenly sobbed, her tears staining his shirt. 

 

“Oh Sun Min...” He called out her name and hug her tightly, missing his little sister. 

 

Sun Min teared and sniffled before she stood up and regain her posture after sensing someone staring at her. She glanced at the hooded figure which met her eyes with its fully black eyes. 

 

“Hey..” Her vision was cut short with the appearance of the other individual, his smile charming. 

 

“Woohyun oppa!” She gasped and hug him as well, relief when she saw them both. 

 

“Sun Min,” Key touched her arm gently, “Let’s go to Mr Lee’s office, shall we?” 

 

“Yes.. we can have a small reunion later,” Woohyun added, turning to the hooded individual and whispered softly to it. 

 

Sun Min nodded, her eyes glancing at the hooded individual rather curiously before she felt Key pulling her away and the group went to the office quietly with the curious eyes of their fellow students. 

 

* * * * * 

 

"Oppa..." Sun Min turned as the two heavy doors pry open. 

 

Key turned and gave his little sister another long hug, kissing her hair fondly. Sun Min breathed a sigh of relief, finally being in the arms of her brother who was both her mother and father after their passing. 

 

Taemin grinned and watch their reunion. Woohyun grinned fondly and gave a slight nod to Sun Min who saw him, before bringing the hooded guest they came back with to the visiting dorms. 

 

"How have you been?" Key pulled her gently away and looked at her up and down, "Whats this bruises?" 

 

Sun Min looked at the bruises on her arms and smile nervously. 

 

"Oh..this is-" 

 

"We had our first assignment," Taemin cut in, "Sun Min, myself and Kai," 

 

Key widened his eyes and blink, "What...WHEN?!"

 

"We got back a while ago," Taemin continued, standing beside Sun Min and linked their hands together, "We got each other, you don't need to worry," 

 

"Oppa, its okay," Sun Min whispered reassuringly.

 

Key pinched the bridge of his nose and breathed hard. He realised that he has to somehow let everyone try. However he felt afraid of letting go of them as well. 

 

"O-oppa," Sun Min looked at Key, worried. 

 

Taemin pulled her back gently and they shared a look before Taemin shook his head. 

 

Give him some time, Taemin send a telepathy to Sun Min. 

 

But- 

 

"As long as you both and everyone is okay," Key muttered, opening his eyes and look at the both of them. 

 

Sun Min gave Key a small smile to which Key ree and pull them both in a tight hug. Taemin and Sun Min hugged Key tightly together. 

 

"I have to go," Key whispered before letting them go and stride away to where Woohyun and their guest had went to. 

 

Sun Min looked at the back of her brother as he walked away from them. Taemin glanced at him before he touched Sun Min's arm gently. 

 

"Let's go," Taemin whispered, gently tugging her away from there. 

 

As they both walk, Sun Min couldn't help but had her thoughts linger on the hooded figure that followed them here. Taemin walked with her, their footsteps echoing through the halls. 

 

Taemin stopped her mid-way and made her look at him. 

 

"I can hear your thoughts," Taemin whispered.

 

"I'm just worried about everyone," Sun Min admitted, glancing at him, "About everything," 

 

Sun Min stepped back and leaned against the wall, like her whole life was dependent on it. She gave another heavy sigh and covered her face. 

 

I don't want everyone to sacrifice their lives for me

 

Taemin look at her and bit his lip. He leaned against the wall with her, before pulling her close to him. Sun Min welcomed the warmth, hiding her face in his shirt gently. 

 

Its gonna be okay, Taemin reassured her, filling her mind with a scenery he once saw a long time ago. 

 

* * * * * 

 

"Here is where you will rest," Woohyun opened the heavy wooden door to welcoming suite.

 

The hooded figure stepped in before her delicate fingers reached for the hood and gently lowered it down. Her beautiful hazel orbs stared at the suite around her. She took in the delicate patterns of the bed frame, her eyes seeing every little detail in it, including the broken chipped areas. 

 

She reached for the soft delicate covers of the bed, touching it gently. Woohyun watched her quietly near the doorway. He glanced at her, watching how delicate and graceful her steps were. 

 

"I can read your mind," Her voice similar to that of a cooling breeze on a sunny day or the sound of rustle leaves in autumn. 


Woohyun straightened his posture at the fact and looked down. 

 

He heard footsteps coming down the hallway before a shadow greeted him and so was a pair of boots beside him.

 

"How do you like it?" Key asked, looking at their guest. 

 

"Its...humane," She responded before turning to her two guardians. 

 

"That's great," Key gave her a warm smile, touching Woohyun's shoulder, "We shall take our leave," 

 

"Thank you," Their guest suddenly said as the two almost made it out of the door. 

 

"You are utmost welcome," Key breathed as he reached for the door to close with Woohyun looking at her, "Sena-sshi," 

 

Sena watched them both, knowing her beauty had flattered them both tremendously. She turned away when she heard the door closed shut. Her fingers went to the knot around her waist, pulling the silk ribbon open. 

 

 

The robe fell on her legs gently, revealing the delicate branches wrapped around her ankles and up her calves, thighs. She was covered in leaves that covered her beautifully. Her brown hair cascade down her body gently, stopping near her waist. 

 

She stretched her arms and move her back slightly, just as two translucent wings opened behind her and stretched out tiredly. 

 

"Ah," She breathed, her wings twitching at the sound of her voice, "Stretch all you want, my beauties," 

 

Her wings flapped slightly and twitch slightly with every step she took, reaching for the plant at the windowsill. 

 

The plant swayed gently upon her touch, elongating itself faster than usual. The small tendrils stretched out from the pot, around the windowsill and along the walls. Sena smiled softly, proud of the tiny sapling that was growing well under her spell. 

 

"Thats better," She whispered as she watch the tendrils grow into flowers and leaves around the room, giving her room a more homey feel based on her own judgement.