Chapter 6 [Needed.]

Deeply Found

"Sun Min?" 

 

I inhaled and exhaled too quick, making myself coughed and groaned. I gasped and pry my eyes open, staring into the brightness of the lighting that was in the room. I blinked and looked around, gripping on to someone's arm for dear life. It was the first time I had ever dreamt of nothing but blackness and darkness but I knew that someone was watching me from far. 

 

I groaned and tried to breathe in the cold and dry air, coughing up more. I felt someone pat my back before a glass of water was given to me. I grabbed the water and chugged it down thirstly.

 

"Sun Min! Slow down, baby.." I could hear Taemin's voice in my ear, before I relaxed a little and finish off the glass of water and gave it to him shakily. Another hand shot out and took the glass before it slipped out of my hands. 

 

"T-taemin.." I shivered, feeling so cold and fragile. I felt another pair of arms wrapping me in a thick blanket. I snuggle into the blanket and sighed softly, closing my eyes. Pulling my feet to my tummy, I hugged my legs and dropped my head between my legs. 

 

"She's tired.." I heard Key concluded, rubbing my back in soothe circles. 

 

"I'll get Mr. Lee to come over." Someone else said, before footsteps hurried down the hall and disappeared behind closed doors. 

 

I sighed and curled up against Taemin. Knowing he was there just by his scent was just enough for me to know that I was being protected. Taemin tightened his hold around me and kissed my hair. He hummed softly in my ear, knowing I was still pretty much out of it and could not even think much but needed more rest. I groaned when I remembered the looks of everyone who saw what had happened to me and the drawings of runes on the walls of my bedroom. I shivered at the thought of it, biting my lip. 

 

"Cold?" Taemin whispered, holding me. 

 

"Just thinking.." I shook my head and answered him, being honest in my own answer. 

 

He nodded and kept quiet, looking up the moment I heard the doors swing opened. Light footsteps were heard and I could swear I thought I caught the look on the girl's face before she gave a slight smile. She flitted to my side with a tray of bottles and a bowl. I looked at it all, curling up tighter around Taemin. 

 

"Annyeong... I hope you remember me.." She chirped, "I'm Sun Kyu... Sunny, they called me.." 

 

"Hello noona.." Taemin greeted, nodding at her presence in acknowledgement, "What are those..?" 

 

"Medicine..." Sunny replied with her feathery voice, taking a bottle and unscrewing the cap, "Don't worry... Its sweet.." 

 

I nodded and push myself off Taemin slightly before opening my mouth to take in the medicine. Sunny gave me two spoonfuls before she passed me a glass of water to chug down. Suddenly I felt better and my head felt cleared. I blinked when I finally could see where I was. 

 

"Where am I?" I whispered, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. 

 

"The infirmary.." Sunny smiled brightly and settled the tray on the table before pushing it across the bed, "Here... the medicine is giving you rapid sugars to your system... but you need a stable meal to go through everything." 

 

I nodded and thanked her, opening the lid and looked at the porridge. I scooped up some before eating slowly. 

 

Taemin helped me, pouring me a glass of water. He smiled and brush my hair back, caressing my cheek. I took his hand and curled our fingers together, eating up. Sunny watched me and smiled.

 

"Are you two together?" She asked, curious as a cat. 

 

"We are.." Taemin answered, "Well, according to the prophecy... Even without the prophecy, we still are." 

 

"Oh.." She grinned and giggled, looking at me, "You're a lucky girl.." 

 

I blushed and looked down, biting my lip and whispered a thank you. She grinned and looked at me more before we heard the doors creaked open and in come in a group of people striding in. The front of them was of course Mr. Lee, followed by some seniors. 

 

I looked at them, still sipping on my porridge. Taemin stood by my side, not letting go of my hand. I looked at them and greeted them. 

 

"How are you?" Mr. Lee asked, "Better I suppose? Did my niece treat you well?" 

 

"Niece?!" Taemin and I croaked out, staring at Sunny. 

 

"Whoops...Samcheon!" Sunny stared at her uncle before she smiled sweetly, "My uncle.." 

 

"Oh... whoops..." Mr. Lee chuckled before he checked on me, "Can I see your palm please?" 

 

I nodded, giving him my bandaged palm. He undid the bandaged and looked at the damage. Sunny flitted to his side like a fairy, looking at the damage too. I saw some of the seniors whom I hadn't know yet checking it out too. 

 

"The demon tried to make a rune on her..." One of them answered, a woman with beautiful eyes and ear rings around her earlobe, "It seem like he failed." 

 

"Good observation," Mr. Lee nodded, "He couldn't come through her with her in here.." 

 

"But he did.." Another boy said, a tall one and cute one said, "Through her dreams. "

 

"Ahh... Exactly..." Mr. Lee sighed and looked at us, "I think... we need a special room then." 

 

"I'll arrange that.." Sunny volunteered, shooting her hand up, "Let me!" 

 

She soon disappeared, running out of the doors. I blinked and looked at Mr. Lee replace the bandage with a new one. I blinked and hissed when I felt something burning through my skin. Taemin heard me and held me close. I winced and bit my lip hard. 

 

"Relax..." Taemin kissed my hair, "Its the medicine to heal your wound.." 

 

I nodded and bit my lip hard until it dies off. I panted, seeing Mr. Lee bandaging up my palm again. I sighed softly, letting Taemin wiped my face gently with a cloth. I looked at him and buried my face in his chest. 

 

"There.." Mr. Lee said, grinning, "You'll be fine..." 

 

"Kamsa hamnida, Mr. Lee..." Taemin muttered, bowing to him as the rest of his followers left. 

 

"You need him... He needs you.." Mr. Lee smiled, "The special room should be prepared for you two... however, nothing more than whatever... I'm sure you both... know..." 

 

I blushed and nodded, knowing he doesn't want us to make a single... 

 

Taemin nodded and smiled, "We'll be quiet." 

 

I smacked Taemin and rolled my eyes, earning a playful chuckle from Mr. Lee. I bowed when he left us, seeing Sunny running through the doors quickly. I blinked at how fast she must have gone, wondering if the room was really nearby. 

 

"The room is done!" She giggled cutely, "Would you two like to see it?" 

 

Taemin nodded and help me to the wheelchair. I sat on the wheelchair and let him push me. Taemin hummed softly as we followed Sunny out of the infirmary. 

 

"I hope nothing too girly.." I whispered to him, glancing to Taemin. 

 

"I think there is..." Taemin joked, chuckling and giving me an eyesmile, knowing I hate girly stuff. I smack him again. He laughed as we followed Sunny out of the infirmary to the room.