Meet the parent

Contract Marriage

Yoona POV

For yoona today is important because Jonghyun will bring her to meet his parent.  She feel so nervous and she can imagine Seohyun face when Jonghyun announced their marriage later. After sleepless night, she try to calm herself by listening to music. I must be confident with my self and don't look down in front of them.

Early morning Jonghyun been waiting Yoona in front of the house like they had promised.

Jonghyun: Yoona-ah, he shouted.

Yoona: Yah, can you wait a few minutes. She shouted from inside the house.

Jonghyun: Hurrp up, we are getting late.

Yoona: Arasso,i'm coming.

Jonghyun: Wow, yoo look different.

Yoona: Am i that weird? she asked.

Jonghyun: No, what i mean you look stunning today.

Yoona: Really? I'm glad to hear.

Jonghyun: Ne, lets go.

 

Lee Mansion

Yoona: Can i cancel our contract? she asked bluntly.

Jonghyun: You can't and know can you get out from the car. He dragged Yoona.

Yoona: Yah, let me prepare myself a bit.

Jonghyun: Good  girl and messy her hair with his hand.

Yoona: Yah, Jonghyun sshi. Stay with me.

Jonghyun: Don't be so formal with me. Just call me oppa." he whispered towards her and hold her hand tightly.

Yoona: Arasso, fighting.

Then both of them enter Lee mansion and Yoona too surprised because the house is really beautiful. Yoona widened her eyes and Jonghyun only smile see her reaction. Then they go to the living room to meet Jonghyun parent.

Jonghyun: Appa and omma this is Yoona. He introduced Yoona to his parent.

Appa: Who is she?

Jonghyun: She is my girlfriend. Give his parent a smile.

Omma: Really?

Yoona: Annyeonghasaeyo Mr.Lee and Mrs.lee. Then she bow formally toward them.

Jonghyun parent is startled by Yoona action. Somehow they can feel the Yoona is diffrent from Jonghyun girlfrien which are materialistic and too sociable.

Omma: What is your name?

Yooona: Im Yoona. I'm 22 years old and work as a clerk. She said without looking at them because she is too nervous.

Appa: Yoona, please seat here and have a comfortable conservation.

Jonghyun: Lets go. He dragged Yoona and then seatbeside her.

Omma: Yoona..

Yoona: Deh..

Omma: Lets go to the other side and left Jonghyun with his appa.

Jonghyun: Where are you taking her?He ask worriedly.

His parent only give a laughter and the two of them is blank what is wrong both of them.

Omma: I just take her to talk at the garden, Junghyunnie..then she wink wink toward her son.

Yoona: Oppa, don't wory and i will be ok. Lets go mrs.Lee

Jonghyun: Arasso..be careful.

 

After a few hours Yoona get familiar and comfortable  with Jonghyun parent. They are really great parent Jonghyun and Seohyun is so lucky to have them as family. Yoona also spent her time with Jonghyun mom by helping her prepared the dish for lunch. Meanwhile, Jonghyun secretly watching over Yoona because he scare Yoona can't adapt with the atmosphere even Yoona look so happy. The most importantly, his parent accept Yoona from the way they treated her.

Appa: Don't be over protective like what you did to your sister?

Jonghyun: Aniyo..i'm just worried.

Appa: After discuss with your mom i think it is better for both of you getting marriage earrly next month.

Jonghyun: isn't it too early? Jonghyun asked

Appa: I don't think so. You must discuss with her after this.

Jonghyun: Deh..he give thumbs up towards her father.

 

For dinner Yoona offer herself to cook side dishes and finally Seohyun get to see her sis-in-law. She is too happy and jumped together with her mom in the kitchen. For one day, Jonghyun only smile like a fool when he see his family so happy with Yoona. After dinner, they need to go back and Yoona promised to visit them when she have free time.

Omma: Yoona, call me later

Yoona: Deh, mrs.Lee.

Omma: Just call me omma. Try it now. she commanding

Yoona: deh..omma. she give a smile

Omma: Let have a hug before  you go.

Seohyun: Let me join too.

Yoona: Ok, annyeong then she give bow to Jonghyun parent.Seohyun-ah see you at office tomorrow.

Appa; Drive carefully

Jonghyun: yeahhhh, he answered lazyly.

Yoona: Oppa, don't talk to your parent like that.

Jonghyun: Don't be mad k, yoonie-ah

After that they back home.