Date???

Contract Marriage

Inside Jonghyun car

Yoona: Where are you going?"she asked while see the view outside.

Jonghyun: Secret.

Yoona: Tssk, i wanna to know.

Jongsuk: We will arrive after a few minutes.

After a while, they arrive at the placed.

Yoona: Why you bring me here?

Jonghyun: There is a reason.

Yoona: Reason?

Jonghyun: Lets go inside.

Yoona: Why we must go inside this house?

Jonghyun: You want to be alone at the outside?

Yoona: No, i will follow you."she said after looking around.

Jonghyun: Scaredy cat.

Yoona: Whatever.

 

Yoona POV

Why he bring me here actually?'she questioned herself. She go look around the house and leave Jonghyun at the behind. Yoona take a seat at the bench after look around.

Jonghyun: It is beautiful?

Yoona: Totally awesome. This is your house too?

Jonghyun: Hurm, actually i want to ask you something."he said facing Yoona.

Yoona: You can say it now.

Jonghyun: From the way you act sometimes, i know you hides something from me and the others.

Yoona: I'm not hiding something."she thing how much she had lied after getting married.

Jonghyun: From the notes you left me early morning, i know something happened to you.

Yoona: Its really not like that. I'm just.."she almost shout at Jonghyun.

Jonghyun: What?

Yoona: Sad, because i miss my sibling and parents. Sometimes, i feel like i'm really lonely. Today, i left early because this is the last day of Seohyun practical at the company.

Jonghyun: Only that? you can tell me more and i'm ready to hear." he said calmly.

Yoona: It is really like that. This morning i just buy a gift for Seohyun and at the company maybe they already had a party just now.

Jonghyun: Why you don't tell me?

Yoona: When should i tell you, if you only come back this morning.

Jonghyun: I don't like to and i know you're tired.

They talked for a while and ready to go back. On their way, Jonghyun been thinking to prepared a simple party for her sister and asked for Yoona help.

 

Jonghyun: Can you help me?

Yoona: What?

Jonghyun, i want to prepare simple party for hyunnie.

Yoona: When and where?

Jonghyun: At our house.

Yoona: Your house?

Jonghyun: Listen, you stay with me so thats our house not only me. Yes, really want to do it."he said whiningly and make a puupy eyes.

Yoona: Aigoo..you really. At our house there is no enough ingredients for food preparation.

Jonghyun: Why don't we stop at the mini market?

Yoona: Arasso, lets be hurry but still there is a problem.

Jonghyun: What?

Yoona: We stayed in different room, remember?

Jonghyun: I'm totally forget about it. I think you should moved away from your room and stayed with me for tonight?

Yoona: .....Fine but you will sleep on the floor or i will not help you.

Jonghyun: Whatever.Promise?

Yoona: Just drive, stop at the mini market at the front.

Jonghyun: Deh, Mrs,Lee Yoona."he really thing that name is suit only for her not others.

 

At the mini market

Jonghyun: What should we cook?

Yoona: Not we but only me.

Jonghyun: ceitt...so what should i do now?

Yoona: Just follow me brom behind while i pick the ingredients.

Jonghyun: Deh."he said.

 

Jonghyun POV

I really like her doing all this. She is really perfect wife. She doesn't need to try anything to be beautiful because she is already. Only wearing a simple clothes she really looked nice. I really feel like i have a date with her now even at the mini market.

Yoona: Are you k?"she snapped her finger in front of Jonghyun faces.

Jonghyun: Yahh, what are you doing?"he shocked when see Yoona already in front his face

Yoona: I called you but you didn't hear and smile like a fool by yourself."said it annoyingly.

Jonghyun: I don't..lets go buys others. Its getting late."trying to change the subject.

Yoona: Shameless guy, kaja and i'm almost done.

 

At the counter, Jonghyun is paid for everything and carry the box by himself. After a while he realized Yoona is not besides him and try to called her phone. He stepped stop when someone call his name and that person is Yoona. Yona just buy a drink for Jonghyun a snack for him. Remember, he his gluttony.

 

Jonghyun: Why you didn't tell me where are you going?

Yoona: I'm just going to buy this?"she showed the beverages and snack.

Jonghyun: Why are you buying that?

Yoona: Its for you" she said while opening the beverages for mim and Jonghyun received it happily.

Jonghyun: Tq, but the snacks?

Yoona: I thought you can eat the snacks while i'm cooking the food.

Jonghyun: Lets go.

Yoona: Lets go.

 

They're really look like husband and wife. They look perfect for each other.