Too Happy

Contract Marriage

FNC studio record

Jonghyun, Yonghwa, Minhyu and jushin is together to have a jam together. They called as CNBLUE band. After a few hours enjoy themselves they hang out at the cafeteria near the FNC. Jonghyun smile widely and the 3 of them is so curious. They know something is going on. After can't hold their quriosity, Minhyuk ask something that make Jonghyun choked and spitted the drink straight to Jungshin faces.

Flashback

Minhyuk: Jonghyunnie, why are you so happy?

Jonghyun: Nothing. he replied shortly.

Minhyuk: it is relate with Jessica? is he pregnant?

Jonghyun too shocked hear the question then he choked and accidentally spitted the drink straight to Jungshin faces.

Jonghyun: Aniyo..but he can't hold the laughter when he see Jungshin face. It is followed by Yonghwa and Minhuk laughter.

Jungshin: Can you guys stop it and help me to clean my handsome face." Jungshin said confident said it and it make the trio laugh more louder.

However, the laughter is stop when the waitress bring the small tower and help Jungshin clean the faces. Only Jungshin is manage to smile without realize the situation turn silent.

Minhyuk: Yah, look at Jonghyun faces." He whispered toward Jungshin.

Jungshin: Jonghyunnie, what wrong with your expression? you know her?

Yonghwa: Of course he know because it is Seohyun officemate

Jonghyun: Thats right. i'm just think amount of part time she work already since her birth.

Yonghwa: You mean before this you know she work part time? He widened his eyes.

Jonghyun: What i know is other than SM company she work at covenience store. Other times, early morning she delivered milk around neighbourhood.

Minhyuk: Hom come you know her?

Jonghyun: Actually i bumped with a few times.

Both Yonghwa and Minhyuk nodded and only Jungshin give a slight smile because he remember Jonghyun ask him to investigate this girl background.

End of flashback

 

Before they go back to FNC studio. Jonghyun come near Yoona and he is really look coldly.

Jonghyun: Why are you here?

Yoona: I'm working, can you see that."she said while mopping the floor.

Jonghyun: Yahh..

Yoona; I'm just replace my friend.

Jonghyun: Don't work here again. I don't like it. Remember our contract.

Yoona: Yes boss..." she said sarcastically.

Jonghyun: I don't like other people stare at you k.

Yoona: Deh, i get it. Inside her heart she feel touched by Jonghyun concerned and feel too happy about it.