Finally

Contract Marriage

After take a break for awhile, Jonghyun is back with his title as CEO of Lee company meanwhile Yoona has resigned and focused on raising her child.

 

Lee company

Appa: Come in."he said without looking.

Jonghyun: Appa, are you busy?

Appa: Nope, why? There is a problem?

Jonghyun: A bit."he said with a smirk appear on his faces.

Appa: Tell me. Maybe i can help you.

Jonghyun: Can you take care of Dream during weekend?

Appa: Of course, your omma totallly like it. But where are you going?

Jonghyun: Actually i have to attend conference at Paris, so i want to bring Yoona together with me.

Appa: I thought Yonghwa ..

Jonghyun: Yonghwa ask me to replace him and he is a bit worry about Hyunnie so he can't go.

Appa: I know Yonghwa and it is only your excuse."he said then chuckled abit.

Jonghyun: Aishh..please appa.

Appa: Arasso.

Jonghyun: Yesss, you're the best."she said while shows thumbs up.

 

Jonghyun house

Yoona: Dream, stop crying. i have a lot do. Later your father will arrives.

Dream keep crying and stop when Yoona lullaby her with Jonghyun favourite song "My Love".

Jonghyun arrives at home and see Yoona sleeping beside Dream.

Jonghyun: Yoon, wake up."caressing her cheeks.

Yoona: You're back. Let me prepared a drink for you."she said with hereyes half closed.

Jonghyun: I can do it by myself. Just take a rest. Later, we will have dinner at Lee mansion.

Yoona: Why so sudden?

Jonghyun: Appa and omma miss Dream so much.

Yoona: Owhh..

After a while they arrives at Lee mansion but what make Yoona shocked is when Jonghyun ask her to pack Dream clothes and things.

Jonghyun: Dear, what are you thinking?

Yoona: Nothing but why you asked me to pack Dream ..

Jonghyun: This weekend I will bring you along to attend conference at Paris. Omma will take care of Dream."he cut Yoona words.

Yoona: Why don't you discuss with me early?"she asked

Jonghyun: Surprise. Let me tell you something, let us take a rest. I promise after this i would ask and discuss this matter with you, ok?

Yoona: Fine. But i'm worried about Dream.

Jonghyun: Its only for a few days, please honey.

Yoona: Arasso.i follow you.

 

Next 2 day, after make all preparation for them and Dream, they heading to airport with Jungshin help.

Paris

Jonghyun: You like it?"he asked.

Yoona: The scenery is too beautiful. I can't describes it with words.

Jonghyun: After conference, I will accompany you walk around.

Yoona: Really?? But won't you tired?

Jonghyun: Nope. I'm excited to be here with you.

Yoona: Hahahahaha..take a rest. In a few hours you have to attend conference.

Jonghyun: Arasso.

After whole day attend the conference, Jonghyun rushing back to their room. Yoona didn't realize Jonghyun is back because she is stayed at the corrridor to read a novel.

Yoona: Kyaaa..you!!!

Jonghyun: You?? I'm your husband ok."still hugged Yoona from behind.

Yoona: You always make me surprised.

Jonghyun: I like to see your faces. Its so cute.

Yoona: Mwoh!!!

Jonghyun: Nothing. We will have diiner outside. Wear clother that i prepared for you. It is inside the closets.

Yoona: Huh!!

Jonghyun: Just wear it. i know your body perfectly."he said then look over Yoona body.

Yoona: What are you looking at?"she asked playfully.

Jonghyun: Yahh, lets take a bath together."he carrying Yoona in bridal style then both of them laugh happily.

Yoona: Oppa, you're still notty. Hahaha.

Jonghyun: For you only.

 

At the restaurant

Yoona: Why only 2 of us at here?"she whispered to Jonghyun.

Jonghyun: Just follow me around ok. I have something for you.

After a while the restaurant staff prepared a video that make Yoona shocked and surprise.

Yoona: Where you get all of this?

Jonghyun: Appa give it to me.

Yoona: I thought appa will throw away.

Jonghyun: That what you thought about me, huh??

Yoona: ....."can say anything and look away because too shy.

Jonghyun: There is another things i want to show you. Lets have a dinner first.

Yoona: What?

Jonghyun: I will tell you .... later.

Yoona: Yahhh..

Jonghyun: Finish all of this, then i would tell you.

Later, they heading to a garden near the restaurant. Yoona just follow her husband around and didn't say anything.

Jonghyun: Closed your eyes now.

Yoona: Wae?"she asked with cute voice.

Jonghyun: Just do it. After 10 second you can open your eyes.

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 ....

Yoona: Yahh, stand up. Everyone is looking at us."she said nervously when she saw Jonghyun kneeling in front of her while holding a ring.

Jonghyun: I won't until you agree to marry me."he said with confident smile.

Yoona: Yahh, i'm already married to you.

Jonghyun: Just accept it or i won't budge.

Yoona: Arasso.

Jonghyun: I love you Im Yoona. You're mine and aways be mine."he said with a y voice which make Yoona heart beating fast.

Yoona: .....

Jonghyun: Are you ok?

Yoona: I.. love you too. but why you proposed to me again?"she asked in disbelief.

Jonghyun: Listen here, when we get married it is only contract. A lot of thing happen till now. I just want to proposed to you like other couple do. I want your memories with me be perfect."he said while holding Yoona hand.

Yoona: Oppa..you always make me turn like this."she said while sobbing then hug Jonghyun.

Jonghyun: Promise me don't Ever think like you think before. I hate it.

Yoona: I promise. For now, the next day and so on you and Dream are my first priority. I will stay besides 4ever.

Jonghyun: Good girl. Lets go back to hotel. Its cold.

Yoona: Only like that?"she tease Jonghyun.

Jonghyun: Yahh, you want more??

Yoona:You think?

Jonghyun: I prepared my self for you."he said then smirk.

Yoona: Oppa, you're so childish."she said while pinch Jonghyun hand.

Jonghyun: Yahh, its hurt but i like it. Hahaha

After awhile, they heading back to hotel and a things happens between them

 

3 Years later

Dream: Omma, appa where is baby?"she said cutely.

Jonghyun: Sshh, your brother is sleeping. Let appa accompany you ok?

Dream: Omma, lets play together. I'm so bored.

Omma: Dream, listen here.Let appa accompany you. Omma will come after settle all of this."she said calmly.

Dream: Dehh.

Jonghyun: Lets go cycling around garden ok?

Dream: Deh..appa piggyback me?

Jonghyun: You act like your mother sometimes."he mumble to himself.

Yoona: Mwoh? What did you say?

Jonghyun: Nothing, dear bring Kris together if he wake up later."he said while piggyback Dream.

Yoona: Dehh, come here."she give Jonghyun and Dream a kiss on cheeks.

Jonghyun: Only like that?

Yoona: Yup."with a teasing smile on her faces.

Jonghyun: Aishh, dear you will have punishment later ok.

Yoona: Yahh, stop talking like that in front of kids.

Jonghyun: Just kidding.

 

Jongyoon couple lead a happy life with their baby. Jonghyun being more caring and soft hearted than before. Their friends also have their own life. Minhyuk and Nana getting engaged right after Nana finish her studies. Jungshin still look out for his soulmate with 4d thinks. Yongseo couple still like before and always bickering with each other everyday. Mir successfully become a doctor like he wished and be a personal doctor for Lee family.