Married Life

Contract Marriage

The next morning

At the kitchen while breakfast

Minhyuk: Jonghyunnie, you sleep so well huh?

Seohyun: He sleep so well from what i can see this early morning...

Jonghyun: Can all of you stop it."he said while looking at Yoona.

Yonghwa: Yah, why your cheeks turn to red?"he  referred to Yoona that only eating without say anything.

Yoona: No, i'm just hungry."she said and continue to eating.

Jonghyun: Let her be.

Jungshin: You love her too much, huh?

Jonghyun: Of course.

Seohyun: Oppa, i really can't..."she laughed without continue her talking.

Mir: Unnie, Nana told me both of yoo sleep while hugging each other tightly.

Yoona: Mir, stop it.

Nana: Its more than that actually, Jonghyun oppa is..

Yonghwa: Topless and had a messy hair??

All of them laughed hard with statement. After had a breakfast they all leave together.

 

Yoona: This is your fault."she said then hitting Jonghyun back a few times.

Jonghyun: its hurt, you know. its cold so, i'm just hugged you to keep my body warm.

Yoona: Mwoh..why you didn't lock the door?

Jonghyun: Sorry, i'm not noticed. Really, i didn't mean its just happened.

Yoona: I will forgive you only this thim time.

 

Jonghyun POV

I'm really content while thinking what i had done. Well, Yoona keep me really warm throughtout the night. I must be crazy to think like that.

 

After a few months, Jonghyun and Yoona stll being like that. Yoona still work at SM company and Jonghyun increasingly busy with company affairs. They get comcfortable each other around. They know what their daily activities but only one thing Jonghyun didn't know is Jessica is still disturbing and threaten Yoona.

 

Lee company

Jonghyun: Why she doesn't pick up my call?" he mumble.

Minhyuk: Are you worried about her?"he said.

Jonghyun: Of course i'm worried. I already call her a few times today.

Yonghwa: Just go to her office directly.

Minhyuk: Yong-ahh is right. At least you can ask her for a lunch and spent time together.

Jonghyun: Hurm, i must go now and Jonghyun immediately grabbed his car key and leave Minhyuk and Yonghwa at his office without say anything. They only shooked their head see Jonghyun reaction.

 

SM company

Jonghyun: Annyeonghasaeyo, GM."he said when he bumped while looking out for Yoona.

GM: Long time no see, and what are you doing here?

Jonghyun: I'm looking out for Yoona.

GM: Hurm..actually Yoona is already leave.

Jonghyun: Leave?"immediately showed his worried face.

GM: She hurt herself while do some work.

Jonghyun: She hurt herself?" he almost shouting at GM.

GM: Yes, she sprained her foot. So, we give her permission to leave early.

Jonghyun: By herself?

GM: She didn't want to troubled anyone and she only leave office around 20 minutes before you arrived.

Jonghyun: Tq for the info, imust go now."he said then bowing.

 

Jonghyun is reaally worried about Yoona and look for her at the bus stop near the company. He guessed accurately and Yoona still didn't obvious with his presence.

Jonghyun: Lee Yoona.."he shouting.

Yoona: What are you doing at here?"looking around.

Jonghyun: Why you didn't tell me?"he referred to Yoona foot.

Yoona: Its still ok..don't worry.

Jonghyun: You're not ok and look at your pale faces.

Yoona: Erm...it will be fine after i take some rest.

Jonghyun: You're really stubborn. Lets go to the clinic now."he said while carrying Yoona like bridal style.

Yoona: Its still ok and put me down.

Jonghyun: No, i won't let you go.

 

At the clinic

Doctor: Your wife foot may take a few days to completely recover.

Jonghyun: What should i do now?

Doctor: Your wife must barely walking around so muc and eat medine i give at the right time.

Jonghyun: I will make sure of that."he said while glaring at Jonghyun.

Doctor: Your wife need a stick to make sure she can support herself whle walking around.

Jonghyun: She don't need. She will always with me until she recover properly."he said firmly and Yoona widened her eyes.

 

After already done with the checkp up and so on. They straightly go home. While on their way to home, Yoonaa fallen sleep maybe because of the.

pain killers she eat or pains she faced now.

Jonghyun: We arrived."he said facing toward Yoona.

Yoona: Erm..ok. Open the car door and trying hard to take a walk by herself.

Jonghyun: Stop it. Don't hurt youself more." Lift Yoona.

Yoona: Yahh, just let me alone."her tears already flow.

Jonghyun: Ssshhh, you must take a rest now." Yoona lying on the bed and she is inside Jonghyun room.

Yoona: But this is your room."still sobbing.

Jonghyun: Its our room. Just take a nap.

At night

Jonghyun: You want something?

Yoona: I just want to go to that table."she referred to Jonghyun desk.

Jonghyun: What are you going to do? Just take a rest k.

Yoona: I have something to do.

Jonghyun: Fine."carry Yoona and put Yoona on the chair.

Yoona: Leave me alone."she commandingand Jonghyun take a sit at the end of the bed.

Jonghyun: You have diary?

Yoona: Deh, i had written on it if i...when i just feel to write."she startled.

Jonghyun: So, all your secret is inside the diary?

Yoona: I won't tell you. Just go away."she kicked Jonghyun from the room.

 

 

Jonghyun called his father and asked for a leave until Yoona recover. His fater acccepted it and he is really take of Yoona. This time he can really feel Yoona is really important in his life. Usually, he always denied his feeling towards Yoona and think he only being over protective or passessive.

Yoona: You already left your office for a weeks, just go now."send Jonghyun to the front of the door.

Jonghyun: But, i..

Yoona: Look, i'm ok."she stand up.

Jonghyun: I will come back at the afternoon. Take medicine properly.

Yoona: Arasso, go now or you will be late.

Jonghyun: Come here."he asked Yoona to close their gap.

Yoona: Wae?

Jonghyun: As a lucky star." he give kiss on Yoona cheeks.

Yoona: Mwoh!!!!

Jonghyun: Yeah." said it while trying to adjust his tie and smile like a fool.

Yoona: Let me help you."she help him adjusted his tie and give him a peck on his lips.

Jonghyun: Whats that for?"he asked and still surprise with Yoona action.

Yoona: As a lucky star and thanks for take care of me all this time."she said then close the door.

 

Yoona POV

I can feel my heart thumping while i give him a kiss. I think i slowly fallen in love with him even tough...soon i will leave him for tthe better. Good luck seobang.

 

Blues restaurant

Yonghwa: You look too happy today.

Jonghyun: Well..

Yonghwa: You hide something.

Jonghyun: No.

Yonghwa: Then why you asked me to come here with you?

Jonghyun: i'm just going to pack a food for Yoona and have a lunch with her at home.

Yonghwa: Yahh, you want to leave me alone at here??"he really angry towards Jonghyun.

Jonghyun: Relaxs, your angel hyunnie will come to accompany you.

Yonghwa: Really, if not you're so death tomorrow.