Forum

Contract Marriage

Yoona POV

Well, i'm eating dinner alone for today." she said while eating ramen at the living room. I must get used to it. Jonghyun always hang out with his girlfriends specially during weekends. I must think something to make sure i don't get bored while stay at here.

Jonghyun POV

Jessica call me when i'm already heading to home and ask for me company her to celebrate her friends birthday. Hearing word "club" really getting me so i totally forget about Yoona. I'm really enjoy the moment at the club because has not been there for a few weeks because i'm too busy with the wedding. The word "wedding" made me think of Yoona. Immediately i call her.

Jonghyun: Yoona, where are you?

Yoona: I'm on my way to go back. Wae?" she asked.

Jonghyun: Are you alone?

Yoona: No, i take a cab.

Jonghyun: Ohh...tonight i won't eat dinner at home.

Yoona: Hurmm.are you going to stay at Jessica house?

Jonghyun: Not sure, maybe i will be back but a bit lack.

Yoona: Ok, enjoy yourself.bye bye..

Yoona suddenly feel upset when Jonghyun said he is with Jessica. She also didn't know why she have this feeling.

 

Around 3.00 a.m, rain was pouring heavily and there is thunder and lightning. Yoona is too scared and crying silently while clenching her blanket. She suddenly remember something that made her scream and hate herself more.

Flashback

Yoona: Are you really going to help me to find a part time job?"she asked.

Hyoyeon: I have this part time and the salary is quite high. You want to join?

Yoona: Of course, i need money to support and settle my family problems.

Hyoyeon: So, tonight see you at this place.

Yoona: Club?

Hyoyeon: If you want money, just follow me.

Yoona is highly desperate and follow Hyoyeon without anyone know. Follow Hyoyeon is really get her onto troubled because she almost be . She remember clearly the accident even it had past a few years.

Yoona: What kind of job you offed to me actually?

Hyoyeon: You, i just want you to served that man." she show Yoona the old man seat at the corner at the club.

Yoona: I don't want" she said while getting up but stop after finally realize she been trapped and be dragged to the room by some other guys.

Hyoyeon: Hahaha, i had be received some money so you must do it no matter what.

Yoona: I don't want."she shouting and her eyes is teary.

Hyoyeon: Well, let me see if you can stand enough to run away."she said while give Yoona a tortured like a kicked and a slapped.

Yoona: Arghh..i won't sell my last for the useless guys like you all.

Yoona is safe when police made some raids but she had be put as a witness. That why after the cases is end she moved away from her hometown and quit her studies at universities. She had the trauma so far and never let anyone now. The accident is happened is exactly like today that have a thunder and so on. That why when rain, she keep hiding inside the room.

 

The next morning

Jonghyun: Where is she?" he said while get out from his room look out for Yoona at the kitchen but he is dissappointed because she only leave a note for him.

To Jonghyun sshi,

Mian, i had something to do thats why i get off early and i had prepared your berakfast at the table. Sorry, i can't company you today and maybe i will getting home a bit late.

 

Jonghyun POV

What wrong is with her actually? Anything happen while i'm not here?" he think while eating the food.

 

SM company

Seohyun: Annyeong,sis.."she said cheerfully.

Yoona: Annyeong."she give her a smile.

Seohyun: Are you ok?

Yoona: Yes, i am a bit sad because...."she can't continue her word when Seohyun ambush her with a questions.

Seohyun: What my brother had done to you? You guys fighting? Let me teach him a lesson k.

Yoona: Its nothing like that. The reason is you."then she chuckled a bit.

Seohyun: Me?" she asked.

Yoona: Yes, you're. I'm sad because today is your last day in this company.

Seohyun: Ceitt..i had been fooled by you in early morning."then she pouted.

Yoona: Don't be mad, we had prepared a party for you and i had a gift for you."she whispered to Seohyun.

Seohyun: Really..give it to me now." Sreachout her hand.

Yoona: Don't be too childish, i will give it to you later.

However, the conservation is stop when someone called both of them.

 

Seohyun: Mrs. Song call us?

Yoona: Kaja, before she get mad." she dragged Seohyun toward Mrs.Song then bowed.

Mrs.Song: Seohyun, i want you to complete this report and Yoona you will help our GM today as his assistance for a day.

Seohyun and Yoona: Deh..

Mrs.Song: Prepare well Yoona sshi and Seohyun don't fool around and submit the report before a lunch.

Seohyun and Yoona: Fighting." both of them said while looking at each other.

 

GM room

Yoona: What should i do today?

GM: You will attend a forum with me, and copy any important information regarding the conference.

Yoona: Deh..i will be prepare.

GM: Wait for me at the lobby around 9.00 a.m.

Yoona: Deh.

GM: Only 20 minutes left, be prepared.

Yoona bowed then take a few things from her desk and give Seohyun the present.

Seohyun: Pendant?

Yoona: Yes..i must leave now.

Seohyun: Bye.

Yoona: Bye.

 

Lee company

Yoona: We will attend the forum at here?"she asked when they had reached.

GM: Yes..wait here."he commanding Yoona.

Yoona: Deh..its possible"then she gulped while imagine she will bump into Jonghyun.

After a while, GM come from nowhere and they entered the room. Most of them attended the forum comes from large company.

GM: Prepare well, after a few minutes the forum is start.

Yoona: Deh.."she said then gulped hard when see Jonghyun come in. Yoona try hard hard not let Jonghyun see her.

The forum will be continued after lunch hour.

 

At the cafeteria

GM: Are you ok?

Yoona: Ok, i'm just a bit hungry." she said while looking on the floor.

GM: Now, eat properly. This meeting will end at the end of evening. It is my treat.

Yoona: You're really cool GM." she give him assure smile and shows thumbs up.

GM: You're quite funny.haha

Yoona: Hhahaha, but still i want say tq so much for the lunch.

Yoona didn't realize Jonghyun is already behind her while she had a talked with a GM.

GM: Ohhh, Lee Jonghyun sshi." he reached his hand for a handshake a Jonghyun receive it. Yoona choked when know Jonghyun is behind her.

Yoona: I'm dead."she wispered to herself.

Jonghyun: Can i join both of you?

GM: Yes, you can..

Jonghyun: Well, both of you look busy talking with each other."he glared at Yoona.

GM: Its nothing important, right Yoona sshi?"he looked at Yoona.

Yoona: Deh, lets continue eat. I'm so hungry without looking at Jonghyun.

After a while, Yoona excuse herself to to the toilet and Jonghyun followed her from behind.

 

Yoona: OMG..what do you want?"she asked in a surprise when see Jonghyun in front of the toilet door.

Jonghyun: Nothing, i just want to see my wife."he leaning toward Yoona.

Yoona: Wh..what are you trying to do? you didn't afraid someone see us?

Jonghyun: Why you didn't tell me you will attend the forum why you keep hiding from me? You're my wife so i didn't care what others thinking.

Yoona: I just know about it this morning and i'm not hiding from you.

Jonghyun: Yes, you're.

Yoona: No"she replied back.

Jonghyun: Lets go somewhere else."he dragged Yoona and interwined their finger then go toward his car.

Yoona: Jonghyun sshi..Yahh..let me go."my work is not done yet.

Jonghyun: Its ok, i had someone to replaced you and your GM also agree."he smirk.

Yoona: You.."she try to let go her hand but stop when..

Jonghyun: You won't go anywhere.

Yoona: Yah, put me down."she said while hitting Jonghyun back.

Jonghyun: I will kiss you if you don't want to keep quiet.

Yoona: Aishh, jerk.."she said after Jonghyun put her down.

Jonghyun: Now, lets go. I had something important to do.