Vacation

Contract Marriage

Flashback

Omma: Jonghyun, where you will take Yoona to have a honeymoon?

Jonghyun: Maybe i will take her to Maldives.

Appa: Good choice, son."he show thumbs up.

Yoona: Oppa, there is no need."she said while coming from kitchen with Seohyun.

Omma and appa: Wae?" they asked in unison.

Seohyun: Yoona prefer to spent time with oppa at home."she answered for Yoona.

Jonghyun: Really?"he wink at Yoona.

Yoona: Its not like that. I just wanna oppa to have some rest at home.

Omma: Yoona-ah..what do you mean?

Jonghyun: Huh?

Yoona: Let me explain, i know oppa will have a very important affairs to attend a few days after we get married."she said calmly.

Jonghyun: I can handle it."he assure Yoona.

Yoona: No.."she shooked her head.

Appa: What Yoona say is right and you must be prepared a lot Jonghyunnie.

Jonghyun: Deh.

End of flashback.

 

After walking around the beach and buy some souveniers, Jonghyun and Yoona set at the bench to take a rest and watch sunrise with silent.

Jonghyun: Can you tell me what do you think actually?

Yoona: You know..i don't deserved all of this."she said facing Jonghyun.

Jonghyun: What are you trying to say?

Yoona: You will know someday."then she give him a smile.

Jonghyun: I'm sorry if i....."

Yoona: Don't say sorry, this is our decision.

Jonghyun: Then, why don't you let me spent money over you like honeymoon?

Yoona: You know, it is really not necessary. What i say to your parent  is really come from the bottom of my heart.

Jonghyun: Why don't you think for youself but others?

Yoona: I'm used to it. As the eldest, i learnt to be independent and take care of my sister and brother after we lost our parent even i'm still young that time.

Jonghyun: You're matured more than your real aged.

Yoona: I learned from the past. You know you can't always depend to other person.

Jonghyun: Other person?"he said while clinching his fist.

Yoona: Nothing, lets go have some dinner then take a rest."she said while get up from the seats.

Jonghyun: Ok.

 

Jonghyun POV

What actually happened to her in the past? why she always refuse help from someone else? Why must keep all of this by herself? All of this thought suddenly come to Jonghyun mind.

 

The next day

Jonghyun: Are you done?

Yoona: Ne, lets go. I miss everyone.

Jonghyun: Me too.

Yoona: Wait, this is from me. She reached out Jonghyun hand.

Jonghyun: What is this?

Yoona: A necklace pendant.

Jonghyun: pendant?

Yoona: Yes, maybe its is not expensive but it is sincerely come my heart.

Jonghyun: Where and when did you buy it?

Yoona: I just buy it this morning while you sleep and the place is secret.

Jonghyun: Thank you. I like it.

Yoona: Welcome.

Jonghyun: I'm really happy today."he mumble by himself again.

 

Yoona POV

That pendant is really good on him. I really hope he can found out someone better than Jessica to be his soulmate. Well, i'm happy he accept my gift with an open hearts.