Happy day

Contract Marriage

Jonghyun house

Jonghyun: Are you ok?"

Yoona: I'm ok."give him a smile

Jonghyun: Yoo look pale. Lets go see a doctor.

Yoona: I don't want and let me take a rest only.

Jonghyun: Aishh, this girl.

Yoona: I will call you later.

Jonghyun: Call me for every hours.

Yoona: Arasso, oppa."while take a sit on Jonghyun lap.

Jonghyun: Yoona-ahh, don't seduce me k.

Yoona: I'm not. Im just like your smell.

Jonghyun: Really? you know lately you're a bit weird and always throw a tantrum."places his chin on Yoona shoulder.

Yoona: Oppa, you don't like me?

Jonghyun: Yahh, i don't mean it like that."when YoonA already leave him alone on the table and run to the bathroom.

Yoona: Oppa, you're lying and you don't love me anymore."crying inside the bathroom.

Jonghyun: Yeobo, i'm sorry if i hurt you. I'm really love you."he said carefully.

Yoona: Oppa, mian. I don't know why i'm feel like this. I love you too."she said after open the bathroom door and still sobbing

Jonghyun: Its ok. you must take a rest."take Yoona hand and leading Yoona to their bathroom.

Yoona: Oppa.

Jonghyun: Just take a rest and don't do anything. Arasso?"he said firmly.

Yoona: Hurm.."while lyig on the bed.

Jonghyun: You want anything?

Yoona: Oppa, stay here with me?"she asked with puppy eyes.

Jonghyun: I can't. i have a meeting to attend this morning but i promise to company in the afternoon.

Yoona: Promise?

Jonghyun: Promise." give Yoona a kiss before leave.

 

Jonghyun POV

What wrong with my wife lately?"he said curiously. Sometimes she always throwiing a tantrum for no reason and not feeling well specilly early morning. I'm worried for her. This woman really can make me crazy."he said playfully.

 

Lee company

Yonghwa: Whats wrong with your faces?"put a few files on Jonghyun table

Jonghyun: Yoona.

Yonghwa: Wae?

Jonghyun: She acted abit weird lately. I'm worried.

Yonghwa: Like what?

Jonghyun: Lately she always throwing a tantrum and not feeling well. You now what the most surprised is she showed an effections more."he said calmly then chuckled a bit.

Yonghwa: Hurmm, regarding she feeling not well i think you should brought her to see a doctor and ...

Jonghyun: and what???

Yonghwa: I think it is bonus for you if she showed an effection and for throwing a tantrum ts is common because hyunnie always actes like that.

Jonghyun: Ai.shh..just go.

Yonghwa: Be chill ok. don't forget to sign the documents.

Jonghyun: Arasso but i want to ask you to replace for the afternoon meeting. Is that ok?

Yonghwa: I'm free but why?

Jonghyun: I want acccompany Yoona and brought her to seea daughter.

Yonghwa: Fine, just finish your before that, bosssss.\

Jonghyun: Yahh, i know that.

After finishing all task, Jonghyun manage arrived safely at his home with a pack of lunch.

Jonghyun: Yoona-ahh, where are you?"he shouting from the living room but didn't get any answered.

Yoona:  .....

Jonghyyun feel the atmospehere not quiet right and he immedaitely run towars the kitchen and their bedroom. He is getting worried and suddenly he thinking of the bathroom. After that, he shocked when he see Yoona unconcious on the bathroom floor with a pale faces. Immediately, he call his private doctor.

Jonghyun: What wrong with my wife?"he asked worriedly.

Doctors: It is common.

Jonghyun: What is common if she fainted like that."he said irritatedly.

Doctor: Your wife is 6 weeks pregnant and it is common to have a symptom like this."the doctor said calmly.

Jonghyun: Pregnant?"shocked and frozen.

Doctor: Yes.

Omma: Jonghyun ahh, soon you will become a father. I'm so happy.

Seohyun: Oppa, you don't like it?"she asked after see Jonghyun reaction.

Jonghyun: Aniyo. i just can't believe.."he fainted and didn't finish his word

Yonghwa: Yahh, what wrong with you?" place Jonghyun beside Yoona then laughed loudly.

Mir: Jonghyun hyung is too surprised till he fainted. I think he is so excited."then chuckled a bit.

All of them is happy with the news they received but all of them laughed loudly after hearing of Jonghyun fainted story. For all day, Jonghyun get teased by his family and friens when they come to visit them.

After a while

Yoona: Are you ok?she asked Jonghyun who is lying beside her.

Jonghyun: I'm more than ok."he said with a smile.

Yoona: I'm sorry if i troubled you and make you worry."stared on the floor.

Jonghyun: Yahh, its nothing ok. You're my wife and you're pregnant my child. You're my responsibilities.

Yoona: Oppa, mian."she said the sobbing hardly.

Jonghyun: Don't cry anymore, you awful. I'm like it more when you throwing a tantrum.

Yoona: Huh?

Jonghyun: You're so lovely and cute."pinched Yoona nose.

Yoona: Oppa, you still love me right after this?"she said while ciddling herself toward Jonghyun.

Jonghyun: I love you so much chagiya. I promise i will take care of you and our daughter properly and forever.

Yoona: Daughter??

Jonghyun: I want her to be like you.

Yoona: Hurmmm, i feel sleepy."close her eyes.

Jonghyun: Just take a rest. I will accompany you."put his hand on her waist both of them sleeping soundly.