Friend

Contract Marriage

At the garden

Jonghyun sitting at the bench while waiting Yoona. He remember his conservation with Yoona on phone 2 hour before.

Flashback

Jonghyun: Hello, Yoona sshi?

Yoona: Deh..who?"she answer showrtly.

Jonghyun: Lee Jonghyun.'He shouted on his phone and he feel happy to tease Yoona.

Yoona: Jonghyun sshi? where you get my number? she said irritatedly.

Jonghyun: Secret then he smirk.

Yoona: Yahh..then she hang up.

Jonghyun: Hello..' and he know Yoona hang up the phone. Feel anger he threaten Yoona with a message "I will come to your office and introduced myself as your boyfriend and tell them you're prenant". Immediately, Yoona call him.

Yoona: Jonghyun sshi, are you crazy? she shouted.

Jonghyun: Yes, i'm.. Then please met me i have something to discuss with you.

Yoona: Wae? it is relate to Seohyun?

Jonghyun: Yes." Coolly he lied.

Yoona: Now, i have something to do. Can you meet me at the garden in front of my house around 6.00 pm?

Jonghyun: Sure, i will wait for you and don't tell Seohyun about this k..

Yoona: Ok, see you later.

End of flashback

 

Jonghyun let out a sigh and shocked when someone suddenly tapped his shoulder from behind and then bowing towards him. Jonghyun made a sign for the person to sit beside him and that person is Im Yoona.

Yoona: What it is about Seohyun?

Jonghyun: Firstly, i'm so sorry because i lied to you and he know Yoona is anger from the look on her face.

Yoona: Then why you want to see me? she said coldly.

Jonghyun: Because i have something to offer towards you."He said clamly even he is too nervous actually.

Yoona: What? She show her puzzled face.

Jonghyun: I know you have some problem and let met help you.

Yoona; What do you mean? she looking weirdly at Jonghyun.

Jonghyun: I know you have to pay debth of your parents, fees of younger brother and siste rwhich is still in studies and i also know you may kicked from the house if you don't pay the rent in the end of this month. He stooped when yoona cut his talk.

Yoona: Stopped it. she try to calm herself and then facing towards Jonghyun faced. What do you want actually?

Jonghyun: Be my contract wife? I will solve all your problem then he show her document.

Yoona: Conract?Wife?" she said with a questioning look.

Jonghyun: Yes, be my temporarily wife and all of them  is stated on the contract.

Yoona: Why me? you have a lot of girlfriend right?

Jonghyun: Yes, but they all different from you.

Yoona: Can you talk clearly?

Jonghyun: There is a reason why me choose you and one of them is Seohyun. Then he look toward Yoona.

Yoona: Seohyun!!! Yoona feel irritatedly by Jonghyun answer.

Jonghyun: Actually my past or present girlfriend didn't achieve certain standard of my parents.

Yoona: Ohh.."Yoona said.

Jonghyun: I kow my parent will like you like Seohyun did. He give her dimple smile.

Yoona: So, what do you mean is if we get marriage its only to be in name only?"she said while clenching her blouse.

Jonghyun: Yes, all the conract is written inside the document and can you accept my offer?

Yoona: I don't know but can you give me a few days to think?

Jonghyun: Sure, Yoonie..please consider it carefully. Then he wink toward her.

Yoona: Yoonie?? the she blush and only nodded. Then she stand up and ready to leave she feels someone grap her wrist and puller her towards him and hugged.

Jonghyun: Tq for consider my offer."he whispered toward her. He know Yoona too shocked with his reaction.

Yoona: I will call you later after i made  decision. This is the only thing Yoona only manage to say and then she leave.

 

Yoona POV

Late morning during the weekend Yoona called Jonghyun to give her decisions but she is too surprised when she heard girl voice answer the phone. After calm herself she ask the girl to deliver messages to Jonghyun to meet at the garden at the same time like before. However, Yoona feel weird because the girl is really cheerful when answer her call and why don't she be jeolous. But Yoona leave the question and only think what should he say to Jonghyun later.

Jonghyun POV

He feel so nervous when Jessica tell him that Yoona ask him to meet her at the garden today while breakfast. When think again it is really the most crazy thing he had done. After leave Jessica house late afternoon, he leisurely walk around the shopping mall and buy really cute pendant as a gift for Yoona if she accept his offer.

 

At the garden

Yoona: Where is he actually while look around the garden.

Jonghyun: Oh no, i'm getting late." He said while lower the volume of the radio.

Yoona: I think he enjoy too much with his girlfriend and forget about me. She startled when she hear someone called her name and saw Jonghyun run toward him while panting hard.

Jonghyun: Im Yoona, mianhei..the he take a sit beside Yoona.

Yoona: Its ok. She said wthout looking toward him." She is too nervous actually to give the answer.

Jonghyun: I'm really sorry being late k. Then he facing toward Yoona and ask for the answer.

Yoona: I will accept your offered but the contract need to be change.

Jonghyun: what you don't satisfied in the contract. You need more money? i can give you then he received a glare from her that make him to stopped talking too much.

Yoona: No, you only can help me to pay fees of my younger brother and sister. Other matter i will manage by myself. Besides, no present or anything for me or my sibling after we get marriage. Arasso?

Jonghyun: You're really stubborn and weird but i will renew the contarct ok.

Yoona: Yes, i'm.Then she chuckled. After a few second she facing toward Jonghyun ask about his girlfriend.

Jonghyun: Girlfriend?Which one? He loo puzzled by Yoona question.

Yoona: I don't know because you are top playboy. Perhap someone is special among of them.

Jonghyun: Hurm..actually the most long relationship  i have is with Jessica. Maybe Seohyun tell about her a bit to you.\

Yoona: No, Seohyun only talk about you becoming top playboy not about with who you have relationship.

Jonghyun: I don't believe it. I really think she told you everything about me.

Yoona: No..then she already stand up to leave but stopped when Jonghyun ask her to beside him again.

Jonghyun; I prepare this to you.He showed her the pendant.

Yoona: For me!! its really beautiful. Then she wear it.

Jonghyun: It is suit you.

Yoona: Tq so much for this present but this the first and the last k. She saw Jonghyun nodded.

Jonghyun: Deal?

Yoona: Deal, we will be married..

Jonghyun: Sure, i will help you like i promised.

Yoona: Tq, friend?

Jonghyun: Friend.