Third parties

Contract Marriage

Jonghyun POV

He feel so releaved and the plan is smoothly progressed. Then he look Yoona have fallen sleep and he thinks she is really preety today.  At the traffic light he managed to whispered thankyou and kiss her in the lips. But he turn pale because Yoona slghtly move and him something.

Yoona: Has bean reach my house?

Jonghyun: No..not yet. He startled because he think Yoona capture what he did to her a few second before.

Yoona: How long it will take?

Jonghyun: Not quite sure because in the front have an accident.

Yoona: Oohh...Your phone is ringing.

Jonghyun: It is not important.

Yoona: Let me answer it for you.

Jonghyun: Fine...

Yoona: Hello, it is Jonghyun phone. After a few seconds she look at Jonghyun and said Jessica looking for you and wait at the usual places.

Jonghyun: Arasso..i will come but a bit late.Yoona delivery the message.

Yoona: Why a bit late? it is not good ask a girl waiting for a man."shefacing Jonghyun

Jonghyun: I need to send you, remember?

Yoona: Yeah but still...

Jonghyun: What?

Yoona: She is your girlfriend and why don'y you send me off at the bus station. I can go back by myself.

Jonghyun: Yoona sshi, don't joke around. It is almost 10 p.m and it is dangerous.

Yoona: I'm not...remember i always reached home in the midnight after working part time and please believe me everything will safe.

Jonghyun: Are you serious?

Yoona: Yes and please stop me at the next station. She grin think she win over him.

Jonghyun: Fine..i give up and you win.satisfied??

Yoona: Sure..

After arrive at the bus station, Jonghyun remind her to call him after arrive home and she nodded.

 

At the GG club

Jessica: Hi baby..she said waving at Jonghyun

Jonghyun: Hi sweatie while get close to her and kiss her cheeks.

Jessica: Hur,..you wanna some?she show him a few beer and wain.

Jonghyun: Its ok because i have a meeting tomorrow but i can stay at your house reaching his hand around her waist.

Jessica: You're so naughty then pinch his nose.  Tell me what happened today?

Jonghyun: Like i plan, my parent like her and they ask her to come visit next time

Jessica: So, when both of you will getting married?

Jonghyun: Early next month but remember you're always mine

Jessica:Your parent must like her a lot. Baby you're mine 4ever.

 

The rest fo the night Jonghyun and Jessica enjoy their time. Jessica prepare breakfast for him and like always clinging around Jonghyun lap.

 

Jonghyun: Baby, i need to go.

Jessica: Fine, but remember today i want to meet her.

Jonghyun: Yes, let me call her first than i will call you.

Jessica: Love you.

Jonghyun: Me too then kiss her lips.