Problem

Contract Marriage

Jonghyun POV

What should i do know? They give me 2 month to looking for a wife and i didnt want to involve in arrange marriage. Maybe i should ask my friends for a help anda advice. Immediately he stand up and grab his car key and go out.

At the pub

Jungshin: Whats up my brother?

Jonghyun: Aishh..

Jungshin: Are you alone?where is Jessica?

Minhyuk: Hyung, why you look so depressed?

Jonghyun: Yahh, avatar,,Minhyuk i'm going grazy right now.

Jungshin: I'm just ask k because during weekend you always hang out with Jessica or you other girlfriends but know you look out for us...

Jonghyun: I need to get married."Jonghyun said with his poker face.

( Jonghyun and Minhyuk choked their drink and instantly facing toward Jonghyun.)

Minhyuk: Really? I still remember you say  you don't believe in marriage right?

Jungshin: What you have done now? you made someone pregnant right?

Jonghyun: Minhyuk you're right and Jungshin don't forget i'm always use protection.

Jungshin: Ohhh.. so are you getting married with Jessica?

Jonghyun: Of course not even tough it s my wish..

Minhyuk: So, who going marriage to you?

Jonghyun: I don't know. I don't think my parent would like if i getting marriage witth Jessica or my other grilfriend because they're totally freaking y.

Jungshin: So, why you suddenly made decision to getting marriage if you don't have prospective wofe?

Jonghyun: Because i don't have a choice...

Minhyuk: Its ok hyung, we will help you. But this marriage idea come from who?

Jonghyun: Conspiracy of my parents.

 

Flash back

At Lee mansion, the atmosphere is so intense  between Jonghyun and his dad.

Appa: I want you to get married within 2 month and if you don't i will make an arrange marriage for you.

Jonghyun: i'm still young k to get married.

Appa: No excuse." His father said while make a poker face.

Jonghyun: But.....he suddenly stop when someone interrupting their conservations.

Amma: The most important is your prospective wife must not Jessica and so on.

Jonghyun: Why both of you know about Jessica?

Appa: There is a rumor around company about you and her. Besides, someone caught you spend weekend night at her house.

Jonghyun: I'm doomed while scratching his head.. but i love her

Appa: No.i give you 2 month and remember the wife must have a certain standard like we said before.

Omma: Good luck son while her hand messy Jonghyun hair.

Jonghyun: Jonghyun only dreamy until he get startled by his phone vibrate.

End of flashback

 

After 1 month..

Jonghyun POV

I'm so tired  because Yonghwa prepared  date for me but alll of them do nat have certain standard like his parent like. Suddenly, he remember Yoona. Yoona is totally perfect and his sister also like it but i know nothing about her. After a few minutes thinking he called Jungshin and ask him to investigate Yoona background. The smile appear on his face.