Relevation

Contract Marriage

Yoona POV

Throughout the week, Jonghyun really take care of me. I'm really like to see this side of him. I think i fallen in love with him day by day. I must keepaway this feeling before its too late." Yoona thought is stop when someone ring the bell of the door.

 

Yoona go out from her room and open the door. Yoona is gasped in shocked when see Jessica standing in front of her with her devil eyes.

Jessica: Annyeong, you... pathetic girl." she said while entered the house.

Yoona: What do you want now?

Jessica: I trying to contacted Jonghyun and he is barely ignore me.

Yoona: What you want me to do now?"she stepped backward and she can something is wrong.

Jessica: I know you had seduced right and i won't let you to have him." go toward Yoona and pull Yoona hair.

Yoona: Aaahhh, its hurt. Stop it. I begged you."she crying so hard right now.

Yoona: I want you to suffered a lot." after pool Yoona hair, she slapped Yoona faces and stop when someone.....

Jonghyun is coming with a lot of food prepared and waking happily. But shocked when see Yoona was beaten by Jessica and run toward them.

Jonghyun: Jessica, stop it and leave her alone."he shouting.

Jessica: I wont."still holding Yoona hair.

Jonghyun: You must and i won't let you go if something happened to her."he said and pulled away Jessica hand from Yoona and clenching his fist.

Yoona: I...i am ok. Just let it go." she stummering.

Jonghyun: No, and for you Jessica lets break up and i don't want to see your faces anymore." he really mean it for every word he had said.

Jessica: Don't be like that and i'm so sorry. Its just...."she begged Jonghyun.

Jonghyun: I dont want to hear any reasons and go before i call security." he said without looking at Jessica,

Jessica: But i..."pick up her handbag and go outside the house.

 

Jessica POV

Im Yoona, i wil make you suffer enough and i wil do anything to make sure of that. Jonghyun is always mine. This game never end.

 

After Jessica leave the house, Jonghyun immediately looked over Yoona.

Jonghyun: Are you ok?let me see your faces."he said while tdying Yoona hair.

Yoona: Ermm, its just....ok."she really trying hard not to cry in front of Jonghyun.

Jonghyun: You're not ok, your hair is messy, faces is swollen a bit and your lips had a bit of cut." he said.

Yoona: Erm...i'm ok and i...

Jonghyun: You'te totally not ok,let me clean the cut at your lips."getting up to reached for a first-aid kits.

Yoona: Thanks." only that word is blurted from .

Jonghyun: You're my wife and i'm the who should say sorry to you. I'm the reason why all of this happen to you."while clean the cut.

Yoona: Remember when i said i will try to be supporting wife for you? I will try it till the end and don't feel any guilty after what happened.

Jonghyun: Aishh, you're really...Lets have a lunch now. I bought something delicious for you.

Yoona: I think..." sto when Jonghun lift her and carrying her in a bridal style.

Jonghyun: I think you talk too much, let have a lunch.

Yoona: But why are you heading to your room?"she said nervously.

Jonghyun: We will have a lunch at our room."he grinned and smirk.

Yoona: Yahh, what are you trying to do....

Jonghyun: Just stoptalking."after put Yoona on the bed, carry a bunch of food by himself.

Their lunch is pretty good but Jonghyun still worry over Yoona. He looked intensely at Yoona.

Yoona: Jonghyun sshi..are you ok?

Jonghyun: Deh...nothing. Finished your food?

Yoona: It is a bit too much, why don't you help me?"she feeding Jonghyun.

Jonghyun: Hahaha...well i help you."even he is full but he accepted the offer.

After finished the lunch

Yoona: Luch time is amost over. Why don't you go now?"she said why pull the blanket.

Jonghyun: Can i request something?"he sit beside Yoona and playing with his necklace.

Yoona: What?

Jonghyun: From now on call me oppa? can you?

Yoona: I'm already call you oppa, before this."still lying on the bed.

Jonghyun: What i mean is from now you must call me oppa, not Jonghyun sshi.

Yoona: Huh, i will try..oppa."feel so shy and looking away.

Jonghyun: Hhahaha, you're cute."pinch Yoona cheeks.

Yoona: Go now.

Jonghyun: I won't, i'm already take a leave.

Yoona: Wae?

Jonghyun: I'm CEO remember?

Yoona: Whatever..

Yoona is fallen sleep while take a shower. Jonghyun also lying on the bed after a while.

 

At night, Jonghyun playing a computer games on his laptop meanwhile Yoona writing a journal. Jonghyun didn't foucs on his games but Yoona. He is really curious about or what had written inside the diary.

Jonghyun: Yoona-ahh, the diary is more important then me?

Yoona: What do you think actually?

Jonghyun: Nothing. You just ignored me."he said with sulky voices.

Yoona: I'm not. I just had something to do with the diary.

Jonghyun: I don't think so.

Yoona: Lets sleep. It is alreadyy late.

Jonghyun: You're really good at changing the topic.

Yoona: Good night.

Aroud 3.00 a.m Yoona is waking up Jonghyun.

Yoona: Oppa, wake up now."she shake Jonghyun body.

Jonghyun: Huh, what happened?"facing toward Yoona.

Yoona: Its raining and i'm scared.

Jonghyun: Its only raining.

Yoona: Its just...

Jonghyun: Why don't you move a little closer to me and i will protected you.

Yoona: Can i?

Jonghyun: Sure. Don't scared. I'm here with you now."pulling Yoona to getting closer with him.

Yoona: Deh...sorry for disturning you.

Jonghyun: Its k..let sleep and let me hugged you to keep you body warm."he said happily.

Yoona: Ne.."she only nodded because of too scared.

Jonghyun: Why are you so scared?"he asked with his eyes closed.

Yoona: There is something.....but lets not talk about it."she said while close her eyes.

Jonghyun: You can tell me anytime when you're ready. I love you.

Yoona: ......(already succumed to peaceful sleeep in Jonghyun hugged)

Jonghyun: I love you."he said the kiss Yoona forehead.

 

Jonghyun POV

I know there is something she hide from me. What happened to her actually? I will found out about it by myself."he said then put his hand on Yoona waist comfortably. However, he is still happy because he finally say "I love You" towards her even he barely didn't hear about it.