Burden

Contract Marriage

Seohyun POV

Why yoona didn't coming to work today?i'm really worried about her and i also feel lonely without her. Then i call Yong oppa to ask about some thing.

 

Seohyun: Yong oppa, how are you?

Yonghwa: Fine. why?there is a problem?

Seohyun: My brother has said anything to you?

Yonghwa: He always said abot his girlfriends and last night we cancel our gathering because Jessica call him and he straight to find jessica around 1 a.m.

Seohyun: Thats all?

Yonghwa: Yurp, and he also said he overnight at jessica house

Seohyun: For what?she asked innocently.

Yonghwa: Man matters..then he chuckled

Seohyun: She gulped and then said goodbye to him because he know what Yonghwa mean.

 

 

Yoona POV

Appa and Omma why you must leave us too early. Yoona said and then look at her younger sister nana and younger brother mir. All of them keep sobbing and hugged each other to make them more strong. After, appa and omma death, i feel the burden to take care of my younger siblings. All of this hardship i keep out from them to make them feel comfortable and there are too young to take responsibilities by themselves. Yoona suddenly snapped out from her day dreaming when rain take over this place suddenly.

 

Yoona: Mir take care of Nana for a while. Noona want to call my manager.

Mir: Deh.

Yoona: Hello, manager sorry for disturbing you. i just want to say that i just want to take 1 day leave and i promise to work full time during weekend.

M: Its ok, but are you sure?

Yoona: Yes, just know my sister is getting sick and i need to take care of her.

M: Arasso, take care yourself and one more think please call seohyun because she look too worried about you.

Yoona: Tq so much. I will pay your kindness later.

 

Yoona House

Yoona: Nana, it is ok?

Nana: Unni porridge is the best. I think i get moee better than this morning. Where is Mir oppa?

Yoona: He is going out for awhile and buy some pills for you.

Nana: its no need unnie..See i still can walk and so on. Nana protest because she knew to buy medication it is expensive.

Yoona: Nana..it is for your own good and........ suddenly heard someone knocked the door.

Immediately the two turned toward the door and Yoona heard Seohyun voice.

Yoona rushed to open te door and Seohyun smile.

 

Seohyun: Are you ok?

Yoona: Sigh and than show her sister is sick not her.

Seohyun: But you also look so pale.

Yoona: Its ok.i just need to get a proper rest.

Seohyun: Let me help you to cut the fruit and give a smile towards person besideher.

Yoona: Yoona only giggling and she finally introduces herself. Then she ask that person who are you?

Yonghwa: Seohyun crush and then he chuckled

Yoona: Both of you should get married as soon as posssible

Yonghwa: Maybe, after Seohyun  done with her practical.

Yoona: Open because of yong direct confession and said chukahae to him

Seohyun: what are you talking about?

Yoona: Your marriage with him.

Seohyun: Just nod and ask Yoona to pinchher cheeks because it didn't sound real.

Yoona: It is real