The wedding

Contract Marriage

The ceremony is is really simple ans had be done at the beach requested by Yoona. The ceremony only attend by relative and friend because Yoona didn't like to get attention from outsider and love to live quietly.

Jonghyun appeared too nervous and his palm turn cold when the conductor announced the ceremony will start in a few minutes. The ceremony begin with the emtrance of Nana and Seohyun wearing the simple white and cream dress. When both of them settled in their place Yoona made an entrance with Jonghyun father. Jonghyun feel his heart stop beating for a few seconds after spotted Yoona. Jonghyun tought Yoona look very stunning today and he is highly sincere to said that.

Jonghyun POV

Yoona look really stunning today" he mumble by himself while waiting Yoona. Jonghyun breath is taken away when Yoona arrived beside him and smile shyly towards him. He will take care Yoona like he did to Seohyun because Yoona is really precise."he said from bottom of his heart.

Yoona POV

Jonghyun sshi is really a good looking guy and highly status with his appearance and really different opposites with me that have low status. I.m so shy because getting attention from Jonghyun relatives and for brother and sister i can see their eyes are sweeling up. I need to be strong for them even i'm just a toy or whatever.

When they had pronounced as a husband and wife, the audience is getting excited and shouting at them to kiss. Jonghyun can see Yoona cheeks turn to red but she give the assure smile.

Jonghyun: May i?"He whispered to Yoona.

Yoona: Deh.

Jonghyun slowly bent forward to kiss her lips and he got emotion mixed emotion and feeling after the kiss is ends. He really not want to stop because of the waver he felt inside his body but the laughter from the guest really made him stop and automatically feel apologetic towards Yoona.

Yoona: Stop looking at me."she said shyly.

Jonghyun: I don't looking at you by close their gap.

Yoona: Whatever. i have something to talk with you later.

Jonghyun: Are you hiding something from me?

Yoona: No.i just want to talk.

Jonghyun didn't know Jessica actually had been there witness the ceremony and what kind of plan she prepared to surprise Jonghyun even Jonghyun had been warning not to come.

After the ceremony all the guest and the couple have a bit bbq party at the beach privately. However, Jonghyun and Yoona had be pushed to enter their room early. Both of them get tired get teased by their friends.  Now, they just followed what they want and heading back to their room.

Yoona POV

This is perfect time to talk with him. I must follow the plan that Jessica give to me. I'm so tired to fight and like i said before i will help Jonghyun to make sure he happy. This is the only way i can repay my debts.

Yoona: Jonghyun sshi can you help me?

Jonghyun: You want me to carry you in bridal style while heading back to our room?

Yoona: Yahh.."she shouted a bit louder.

Jonghyun: You.., please lower your voice and what the other will think when they heard.

Yoona: Sorry, i just wanna ask you to buy some ointment becuase i think my stomach is upset." she lied.

Jonghyun: Really? wait for me in the room k. I will be back.

Yoona: Now, i must go...she walk in fast speed because she doesn't want anyone of Jonghyun and her family see it.

 

Jessica POV

In a few minutes Jonghyun will be here with me not the dummy girl.She grin and smile widely. She immediately stand up when heard someone knocked the door and she is so sureit is Jonghyun. She walk confidently only wearing a lingerie.

Jessica: Hi, honey."she waving and drag Jonghyun inside the room.

Jonghyun: Jessica, what are you doing here and where is Yoona?"he take a peek around the room to look out for Yoona.

Jessica: Relaxs, baby. I know you're surprised but Yoona is safe.

Jonghyun: What do you mean?

Jessica: I plan this to be here with you. She is inside my room and maybe already sleep."she said while put her head on his shoulder.

Jonghyun: Honey, today i can't.

Jessica: Wae?

Jonghyun: Today, is a special day for her and i want to treat her better.

Jessica: Are you falling in love with her?Don't you love me?

Jonghyun: I love you and i just love her like i love my sister.

Jessica: So, tonight you want to stay with her not me?

Jonghyun: Baby, i don't mean like that and i just want to make sure she is ok and settle our little things.

Jessica: So, what should i do know?

Jonghyun: Go back to your room and wait for me. I don't want anyone to be suspicious especially my parent.

Jessica: Fine, if it is what do you want."while kiss Jonghyun lips.

 

Yoona POV

What should she no? sleep or hanging around? I hope Jonghyun won't get mad at me for hiding this surprised. She remember their kiss after the ceremony and then she touched her lips. It is her first kiss and it is so shame to think about it. Arhh, she screaming while resting her body by lying on bed and she almost sleep when someone knocked the door.She stand up and open the doot but frozen after......

Yoona: Aishh."lazyly she open the door but froze  when she saw Jonghyun and Jessica standing in front of her.

Jonghyun: Lets go." He grab Yoona hand and turn back to Jessica.

Jessica: I'm waiting.

Jonghyun: You must.

Yoona: Whats going on and i thought both of you.."she said without looking at Jonghyun.

Jonghyun only dragged her inside their room without say anything. She know Jonghyun is mad with her.

 

Jonghyun room

Jonghyun: You know what are you doing?

Yoona: Sure, i just helping Jessica.

Jonghyun: Yoona, why don't you help yourself first?

Yoona: Its ok..why don't you stay with her?" she asked carefully.

Jonghyun: What if i say i don't want to stay with her but you?"he teased Yoona.

Yoona: hahaha, its impossible."she smile awkwardly while walking backwardly.

Jonghyun: You scare?" he walk toward Yoona and trapped her on the wall.

Yoona: Wh..what do you want actually?"she try to push Jonghyun but he is too strong.

Jonghyun: Actually i just wanna some explanation for your surprised."he walk and sit at the end of the bed.

Yoona feel relieve when nothing happen and let out a big sigh.

Yoona: I'm just feeling she is....sad because of the wedding. Thats why i help her."she lied gain.

Jonghyun: Sad?

Yoona: You couple with her but married with me. Of course she will be sad even a bit.

Jonghyun: Oohh...

Yoona: You should go company her. i know women feeling."she tapped Jonghyun shoulder.

Jonghyun: You kicked out your own husband?

Yoona: I just help you than she pushed toward the door.

After Jonghyun left, immediately the tears flows like a waterfall. After calming herself, she go take a shower to fresh herself. After shower, she only found a y lingerie inside the suitcase and she sigh. She know this is Seohyun plan because Seohyun said she prepared the suitcase for both of them. Without any choice, she wear the lingerie and go to sleep.

 

Jonghyun: Jessica, i must go now. I don't want the other found out.

Jessica: hurm..'"but still close her eyes.

 

Jonghyun: Its only 4.am." he mumble by himself.

After arrive at his room, he called Yoona to open the door but he widened his eyes in surprised when Yoona open the door half sleep. Yoona still in dreamy but after a few seconds she realized Jonghyun is in front of her while she only wearing...

Yoona: Arghhh...." she run to the bed and pull the blanket.

Jonghyun: Yah, stop it." but he still gulped hard when the lingerie Yoona perfect long leg and also see through.

Yoona: Morago..you sleep on the floor." pull the blanket roll her body.

Jonghyun: You're so childish sometimes." try to pull the blanket but being kicked by Yoona.

Yoona: No..

Jonghyun: I never sleep on the floor before this."he making an excuse.

Yoona: Huh, than can you give me your t-shirt and some short?

Jonghyun: Wae?

Yoona: I don't want to sleep you while wearing this clothes.

Jonghyun: Why not?"He asked bluntly.

Yoona: Because my husband is a ert."she said sarcastically.

Jonghyun: Yahh, stop insult me and now please go change your clothes.

Yoona: Tskk, ert guy."run to the bathroom with his clothes after say it.

 After a while Yoona go out from the bathroom and it make Jonghyun in gasped because it is only making it worse. Suddenly he feel so hot and waver from the ceremony is coming again. He stopped when Yoona called him and look a little lost.

Yoona: Jonghyun sshi?

Jonghyun: Lets go to sleep.

Yoona: Ne."even she scared a bit.

After lying down on bed Yooona put a pillow and places in between them.

Jonghyun: You're so innocent.."then he chuckled

Yoona: Shut up and let sleep.

They sleep soundly until late of morning