Friend

Contract Marriage

Jonghyun Oficce

Yahhhhhh......i heard someone screaming close to my ear and it make me shocked and almost fell from chair.

 

Jonghyun: Can you not shouting close my ear,  pabo??

Yonghwa: Sure i can but you will do same action if you see what you have done..mimicking Jonghyun grind and so on.

Jonghyun: Yahh, stop it. Something happen this morning  while i go to SM company to attented meeting.

Yonghwa: SM company...that is a place where seohyun is doing her practical right?? it is related to seohyun and what happen to her?is she hurt somwhere?

Jonghyun: Relax k..its nothing related to seohyun and we has promised to kept our secret as long as possible because she like to have ordinary life.

Yonghwa: Ooohh....

Jonghyun: Stop dreaming pabo..lets go have some lunch..

Yonghwa: You treat." Yonghwa said happily while stand up.

Jonghyun: Kaja..

 

SM company

Yoona: Seohyun-ah, you didn't go to lunch?

Seohyun: later, you?

Yoona: Soory, i can't company you.(feeling guilty)

Seohyun: Yah, its ok and it just i'm waiting 4 someone while smiling to assure yoona.

Yoona: Really?

Seohyun: hehe..don't you dare think somethink else because it is only real brother ok.

Yoona: hahaha...."Yoona chuckling hear what Seohyun said and suddenly  Seohyun received a message said that her brother have arrives.

Seohyun: I gotta go..annyeong

Yoona: Annyeong..

 

Yoona POV

After Seohyun left, yoona open her lunch box which only plain kimbap. Look at her lunch its make her feel sad sometimes and think when all of this will end. To gain strentgh she eal all kimbap and assure this all for family sake. She remember how she decided to quit studies to let her younger to continue studies at university and high school. Starting from there, her life totally change and she only focus only on work and how to gain extra money.

 

Restaurant near SM

Seohyun: Why you didn't say you tag along Yong oppa with us? she said while glare at Yonghwa

Jonghyun: Hurm..you didn't ask right. His answered make Seohyun pinched his hand.

Seohyun: Serve you right." she said and and chuckled

Jonghyun: Yah, i only help two of you k and i know Yonghwa is your crush from high school.

Seohyun: It is really irritating her and her hand is ready to fly to smack his brother head.

Yonghwa: Can'y both of you stop it?

Both of them look disbelief towards Yonghwa but he is still maintaining his cool.

Jonghyun: ehemmm..Jonghyun clear his throat to make sure the awkward is dismiss especially for seohyun

Seohyun: hahahaha....

Yonghwa: Seohyun, you're cute when you're embarressed and wink to her.

Seohyun: Yoo too..she heard Jonghyun chuckled and her cheek is red as tomato.

Jonghyun: I'm warning both of you don't flirting infront of me. So now lets eat.

Seohyun: Ok

Jonghyun: I will fetch you after office hours.' Jonghyun commanding.

Seohyun: Deh

 

SM Company

Yoona: Manager, can i ask half day off tomorrow?

M: Why?

Yoona: Tomorrow is the death anniversary of my family said while hold up her tears.

M: Ok, but  you need to take OT on weekend or your salary will deducted.

Yoona: Deh.. tq so much while give bow.

M: Arasso