separation

Contract Marriage

2 month later, Jonghyun take 3 month leave to accompany Yoona like he promise before. But one accidents change everything in their life.

 

Yoona POV

Oppa, why you didn't say anything..please wake up now."she said with tearful eyes beside Jonghyun bed. You must keep your promise, arasso."while take Jonghyun arms.

 

At the hospital

Seohyun: Yoon...don't be like that. I know oppa will hear you."she said slowly.

Yonghwa: Whay hyun say is right. You have stayed here the whole day. Just go back and take a rest.

Yoona: I won't. I want to stay here."shake her head.

Seohyun: Yoon, please. If oppa see you like this, he will sad."she said to convicee Yoona.

Yonghwa: Hyun, bring her back now. Yoon remember, your baby need you too."he said with firm voice.

Seohyun: Kaja. Tomorrow we come again."she pat Yoona shoulder.

Yoona: Oppa, please wake up for me and the baby. I can' stand you being like this."she said then kiss Jonghyun forehead.

Yonghwa replace Yoona and take care of Jonghyun. Later, Minhyuk and Jungshin come to accompany him while visit Jonghyun.

Jungshin: No changes?"he asked Yonghwa.

Yonghwa: Nope.

Minhyuk: Doctor didn't say anything?

Yonghwa: All of them try their best but now its depend on Jonghyun determination to wake up.

Minhyun: Jonghyunnie, please wake up. Yours family need you. You want to see your baby right??

Jungshin: Aigoo. I never think our friend will be like this. This is because of that brat woman."he said slowly.

Yonghwa: Yah, don't talk about that woman again specially in font of Yoona, arasso?

Jungshin and Minhyuk: Deh."they said in unison.

Yonghwa: It is settle?

Jungshin: What?

Minhyuk: Jessica."he said loudly which make Yonghwa and Jungshin surprised.

Jungshin: Lets find somewhere else to discuss about it.

Yonghwa: Find, tell me everything. Without Jonghyunnie i'm getting reallsy busy nowadays.

Minhyuk: We all know. We will try our best to help you.

Jungshin: Lets go to cafe. I thinks its proper if we disccuss the matters over there.

Yonghwa: Lets go.

At the cafe, 3 of them discuss a lot of things such as related to company matters. But the most important is about accident hit and run involving Jonghyun and Yoona last 2 week.

 

Flashback

Jonghyun and Yoona go out for shopping for the baby. While they crossing treet, the cars try to hit Yoona. However, it turn out Jonghyun is the one who being hit while trying to save Yoona. Jonghyun injured quiet bad in the head.

Jonghyun: Can you walk slowly.

Yoona: Oppa, palli. I'm getting hungry."she drag Jonghyun.

Jonghyun: Fine. Lets go have some dinner at my favourite place.

Yoona: Where?

Jonghyun: Just crossing the street, you will see it.

Yoona: Really?

Jonghyun: Yup. Lets go."grab Yoona hand crossing the street together like other couple do.

Yoona: Oppa." she scream loudly when she saw Jonghyun being hit by the car and all things blank out for her.

Yoona give birth to premature baby while Jonghyun is comma because of his injured.

 

Yoona: Where is oppa?"she asked her family after she wake up.

Omma: Yoon, listen here. You must strong. Jonghyun is unconscious.

Yoona: Mwoh?? Oppa won't leave me right? I want to see him."she said loudly.

Appa: Yoon, stay strong. Jonghyun won't like it if you act like that. Besides, you're still weak after giving a birth.

Yoona: But i...

Appa: Listen to me. I will put both of you stay in one after i get permission from hospital.

Yoona: I want to see oppa now. He promise me ...."she said with tears in her eyes.

Mir: Hyung will be ok. Don't worry.

Nana: Unnie, take a rest. Baby need you right nw.

Omma: What they say is right. Yoon, please."she said slowly while trying not cry too much.

After a week, Yoona get permission to get out from the hospital meanwhile Jonghyun still unconscious like before. Everyday, Yoona will come visit and talking to him about their baby and other things. It is become daily routine for Yoona and Lee family to visit Jonghyun and so on. The trio is investigate about the accidents and found out that Jessica is the main culprit.

End of flashback

 

At the cafe

Yonghwa: Now tell me what happened."he said firmly.

Jungshin: With Police evidence and help from my friend, it is proven that Jessica is the main culprit but ...

Yonghwa: But what? I didn't want anyone form our family being hurt again."he punched the desk.

Minhyuk: Be chill. Now polices and our friends trying to found out where is Jessica is hiding.

Yonghwa: Mwoh?

Minyuk: Don't worry. Your family is protected.

Jungshin: Hyung,let me take care of it. Soon, Jessica will be arrest. She didn't have anywhere else to go.

Minhyuk: What do you mean?"he said then take a sip of coffee.

Yonghwa: Better you explain.

Jungshin: My friend just messages me and say they found out Jessica is hiding in Gangwon province.

Minhyuk: Why you didn't inform us early??

Jungshin: Surprise."he said calmly.

Yonghwa: I'm deadly serious and now you're joking.

Jungshin: I want to break the tense.Minhyuk, lets go there later.

Yonghwa: Let me inform my family.

Minhyuk: I think you shouldn't.

Jungshin: Hyung just take care of Jonghyunnie. After everything settle down, i will inform you.

Yonghwa: Arasso. Go now.

Minhyuk: Be chill. Jungshin friend is the best."he show thumbs up.

Yonghwa: Aishh, this kid.

Late evening, Jungshin and Minhyuk come to the police station and share the information. In the midnight, they have been informed that Jessica is arrested.

To Lee family, they're really thankful for the helps and Jessica is received the great punishment for her mistake. Now they only waiting for Jonghyun to wake up from his dream.

 

Yoona: How long he must be stay like this?"she asked her famiily members.

Nana: Unnie, i believe oppa won't leave you and keep his promise.

Mir: Noona, as long as hyung have determination he will wake up.

Yoona: What if ...

Yonghwa: Yoon, believe in fate.

Omma: Jonghyun, listen. everyone is waiting for you. Yoon and baby miss you so much.

Seohyun: I can't stand see him like this.

Oppa: All of you take a rest. Yoon come here.

Yoona: Wae?

Appa: This separation is only for a while not forever. Understand?

Yoona: Deh, komawo.

Omma: I'm relieved everything is settled now. Lets waiting for Jonghyun but now lets have a dinner to gain strength."trying to broke tense atmosphere.

Mir: Omma, i miss your cook. Guys, lets go."he answer cheerfully to help create happy atmosphere.