Party

Contract Marriage

They arrived at home and Yoona straightly made a preparation after change to simple clothes. Meanwhile Jonghyun, help Yoona to moved in her suitcase and thing to his room.

Jonghyun: Yoona-ahh, can you prepare the snacks for me?"he shouting from his room but didn't get any reply from her. So, he made a move to the kithchen quietly and he standing beside the wall for a moment and watched Yoona cutting garlic and so on.

After a while, Yoona still hadsn't see him.

Yoona: Lee Jonghyun!!! what are you trying to?"she so shocked when someone kiss her cheeks from her behind.

Jonghyun: You don't like it."he said to .

Yoona: Yahh, go away and for your info i totally don't like it."her statement made him pissed.

Jonghyun: Huh...all females were never reject my kiss. You're weird."he said coldly.

Yoona: Well, i'm happy to be the first one."without looking at Jonghyun and still cutting the vegetables.

Jonghyun: Cehh, someday you will like it. Actually i want you to prepare my snacks and drinks."he said while playing Yoona hair.

Yoona: Stop playing with my hair, i had prepared the snacks. I placed the snacks at the table in the living room.

Jonghyun: You tell me early, i'm so hungry right now. My drinks?"he said plainly while standing beside Yoona.

Yoona: With snacks, don't ask me anything until i'm done with the cooking. But who is actually coming?"look up at Jonghyun.

Jonghyun: Hyunnie, willl drag cnblue members and also Mir and Nana.

Yoona: Why you dragged Mir and Nana along?

Jonghyun: I know they miss you more even you always visits and call them everyday.

Yoona: You know about it?

Jonghyun: Your family is my family too.."he said then turn back from Yoona.

 

After a while, Jonghyun come again at the kitchen.

Yoona: What do you want again?

Jonghyun: I' still hungry, can you cook something for me?

Yoona: Mowhh, the snacks is done!!you're gluttony.

Jonghyun: Please, cook something.

Yoona: Ne, i will cook ramen and you only can eat your ramen after take a shower . Go now."she commanding Jonghyun:

Jonghyun: Deh"he said making a gestured a little child then Yoona let out a laugh.

 

Yoona POV

How long he take a shower actually?"then,she looking around his room and found out Jonghyun sleep on the bed. He tdying Jonghyun hair and let him to sleep some more. After done prepare all the food, she is getting ready to take showering and waking up sleepy head Jonghyun.

Yoona: Jonghyun-ahh, wake up."slowly she his cheeks.

Jonghyun: Ermm..are you done?"still with closed eyes.

Yoona: Are you hungry?You must be tired right?

Jonghyun: I'm still hungry and I'm not tired.

Yoona: I had done, i put your ramen at the table besides the bed. Eat carefully.

Jonghyun: Where are you going?

Yoona: Take a shower..arasso?

Jonghyun: Deh, don't wear something revealing in front other people i don't like it. Just wear anything that cover your body.

Yoona: Deh, seobang.'she said playfully and didn't realized Jonghyun is shocked with the word "seobang" she said.

 

While Yoona take a shower, all of them arrive and Jonghyun open the door and still holding the ramen.

Jonghyun: Guys, come inside.

Seohyun: Are you eating ramen?

Jonghyun: Yurp, i'm hungry.

Yonghwa: But Seohyun said Yoona cooks something for us"he intterupting out of curiosity.

Jonghyun: She already prepared all of that, we stop at the mini market and she buy me  some snacks to eat while she made preparations.

Mir: Snacks, then what about ramen?

Jonghyun: After eating the snacks, i asked your sis to cook some ramen because i'm still hungry.

Minghyuk and Jonghyun: Like always, our Jonghyunnie never change."said in unison then laughed.

All of them chatting casually while waiting for Yoona. Jonghyun still walking around the living room holding the ramen.

 

Jungshin: Can you stop walking around, it make me dizzy.

Minhyuk: You're totally right."he said while give high-five to Jungshin.

Jonghyun: I'm just really hungry.

Seohyun: Oppa why don'y you call Yoona now.

Jonghyun: Just wait a few minutes, see my wife already done."Jonghyn said when spotted Yoona coming out from the room.

Yonghwa: Seohyun, lets go."he interwined their fingers.

Minhyuk: Nana sshi, why don't you be my girlfriend."later he smacked from Jonghyun.

Jungshin: Wahhh, Yoona sshi you cooked all this?"his eyes widened in surprise.

Yoona: Deh, all of you please eat."she tand up from the seat.

Jonghyun: Where are you going?

Yoona: I wanna take something from the kitchen and prepared the drinks a bit."he only nodded.

Nana: Unnie, let me help you.

Mir: Me too.

 

At the kitchen

Nana: Are you happy?

Mir: If you have a problems, tell us k." while take a few plates, sauce and so on.

Yoona: Unnie is happy now. Your hyung really take care of me too well..

Nana: I'm happy when you're happy.

Mir: Noona, dont forget what i said early.We love you."he said while hugging Yoona and Nana.

Yoona: Arasso, i know about it.Lets go, they all waiting for us.

 

Jonghyun POV

Yoonna-ahh, you make my heart feel aching." he said to himself while eavedropping at their conservations. I will protect you no matter what happened.

 

Yoona: Are you done?

Jonghyun: No, i'm just waiting for you.

Yoona: No need..feed Jonghyun a samgyupsal.

Jonghyun: Sit beside me until i'm finished. You must eat a lot."add the rice in Yoona bowl.

Yonghwa: Yoona sshi, he really loves your food and always bragging about it toward me.

Jungshin: Not only you, but all of us.

All of them is laugh loudly and Yoona is blushed while hearing all the praise.

Seohyun: You prapared samgyupsal, dak galbi, fried vegetables, samgyetang and bossam. I'm really apppreciate it."her eyes already wet.

Minhyuk: Everyone, lets finish all this and we can play game after that."trying to lighting the atmosphere.

Mir: I want to join Minhyuk hyung.

Jonghyun: Mir, you and nana can play only for a while. After this, my driver will fetch you guys to send you back and you must go to school tmorrow.

Yoona: I will stay during the weekends, ok?

Nana: Deh.

Jungshin: You're really senseless. Why don't you let both of them stay here tonight and ask your driver to fetch early morning."facing toward Jonghyun.

Seohyun: Oppa he is right. I also want to stay here.

Minhyuk: Why don't let all of us stay here for 1 night?

Jonghyun: 3 of you is rejected."referred to Yonghwa, Minhyuk and Jungshin.

Yoona: Just let all of them stayed."she said with aegyo.

Jonghyun: You win

 

After a while, Seohyun and Nana already slept inside the room after watching a movies together. The guys is sleep inside the other room at downstairs. Yoona have fallen in sleep at the dining table while trying to clean the mess. Jonghyun skillfully, lift her like bridal style and go inside their room. After lying on the bed, he carefully getting close to her and  put his hand around Yoona waist. He buried his face again her neck and he never feel so content without do anything

All of them sleep peacefully until Seohyun and Nana made some commotion among them in early morning