The Late Morning

Contract Marriage

Jonghyun and Yoona didn't realized that both of them sleep while hugging each other.

Yoona: Kyaa....."she shouting.

Jonghyun: Wae?"he asked and didn't realize his hand still on Yoona waist.

Yoona: You ert."she said while hitting Jonghyun with a pilllow.

Jonghyun: Yahhh..stop it.

Yoona: Keep your hands away from me."than Yoona get up from the bed and cover her body with blanket.

Jonghyun: Sor..sorry."he said while scratching his head.

Yoona: Huh.."she really angry and look away.

Jonghyun: Im Yoona, i'm so sorry and i don't do it accidentally.

Yoona: Whatever."take her towel and clothes and go directly to the bathroom.

 

Jonghyun POV

You're too cute when angry.than he smile like a fool whhile lying again on the bed. Why she must be so angry with me? Other woman will be happy if i'm being like that. But his thought is disturbed when someone knocked the door.

Jonghyun: Who?"he peek around when he opened the door.

Yonghwa: Its me."Yonghwa waving toward Jonghyun.

Jonghyun: What do you want?" he asked.

Yonghwa: Lets come down."he said than he laughed.

Jonghyun: Why you laugh?"he asked blankly.

Yonghwa: It is already late in the morning but you still...."he show toward Jonghyun hair and clothes.

Jonghyun: Yahhh, its only morning and i'm still sleepy.

Yonghwa: What are you doing the previous night?'he asked sarcastically then winked.\

Jonghyun: Go away and we will come in 30 minutes." he shouting at Yonghwa then close the door.

 

Yoona POV

Which whome he talked?" Yoona thought while drying her hair. After a while she get out from the bathroom wearing her dress. She reached her handbag and wear some make up and ignored ignoring the present of Jonghyun.

 

Jonghyun: Yoona-ah, please don't be mad." he said.

Yoona: I'm going to have a breakfast."she trying change the topic.

Jonghyun: You're not going anywhere until you forgive me."he said firmly.

Yoona: Do whatever you want, i want to go out."then she let out a sigh.

Jonghyun: You dare to challenge me, huh?

Yoona: If that what you think."she said coolly.

Jonghyun close the gap then he lift and carrying her like a sack of rice.

Yoona: Put me down." she said while hitting Jonghyun back.

Jonghyun: said you had forgiven me or i will..."he threaten Yoona.

Yoona: ...Yahh..put me down first then let me think about it."she trying to make an excuse.

Jonghyun: I don't belive.."he shaking his head then chuckled.

Yoona: Ok, i forgive you, now put me down."she said with aegyo voice.

Jonghyun: Good girl."then he put her down.

Yoona: Erghh..a jerk."she wispered to herself.

Jonghyun: I can hear you."he said while make a way to the bathroom.

Yoona: I don't say anything and go take a shower now.

Jonghyun: Arasso chagiya.."he like to tease Yoona and see her reaction.

Yoona didn't say anything but she can feel her cheek turn to red. While Yoona tidying herself she shocked when..

Jonghyun: Wait for me."while open the bathroom door and showed his tough body.

After a while, Jonghyun come out from the bathroom and wearing a simple t-shirt, jeans.

Yoona: Lets go, i'm so hungry."without looking at Jonghyun.

Jonghyun: Stop.

Yoona: Wae?' she said with a puzzled face.

Jonghyun: Why are you wearing that?"he referred to Yoona jumpsuit which only cover her half tight.

Yoona: Hurm..actually this is the most simple compare to others.

Jonghyun: What? he shouted in disbelief.

Yoona: Its all prepared by your mother and Seohyun. You know i never wear sometthing like this usually."she said calmly.

Jonghyun: I don't like you to go out while wearing that clothes.Lets put something else to cover.

Yoona: We're late already, lets go."she said and pushed Jonghyun to the door but Jonghyun didn't even move.

Jonghyun: You wear this."he said while put his sweater around Yoona waist and tie in.

 

At the cafeteria

Seohyun: Why they're so late."she asked Yonghwa.

Yonghwa: Maybe they stay up the whole night.

Seohyun: Huh?

Yonghwa: You know what husband and wife do right."he whispered to Seohyun.

Seohyun: Yahh.."she playfully hit Yonghwa hand and then let out a chuckled.

Minhyuk: Don't be lovey-dovet at here, i feel agitated by see it."he said.

Jungshin: Three of you, stop it and see who is coming.

Jonghyun and Yoona come in with their hand is interwined and look really intimate with each other.

 

Yoona: Annyeong, where is appa and omma?"she asked Seohyun.

Seohyun: They already leave to look around with the others.

Yoona: Sorry, we're late.

Jungshin: its ok. Your brother ans sister also leave together with them.

Yonghwa: Thats right..

Minhyuk: Where are you going?"he asked when he see Jonghyun get up from his sick.

Jonghyun: To take some food and drag Yoona with him.

Minhyuk: Aishh, do whatever you want.

Seohyun: Whats wrong with oppa?

Jungshin: Maybe he is tired.

Yonghwa: I don't think so.

Minhyuk: I think...

All of them stop to chat when Jonghyun is back with a lot food but still didn't say anything. Yoona only looking on the floor.

Yonghwa: Jonghyunnie, whats wrong with you?are you mad with us?

Jonghyun: No..

Seohyun: I don't think so."she shooked her head.

Jonghyun: Hyun...

Jonghyun actually still angry about Yoona clothes because while coming down from their hotel, most of the man looking at Yoona with awesome look and he totally dislike it. Now, even Yoona sit beside him, he still trying to make sure Yoona don't show up so much her skin.

Jungshin: Come on on, just tell us. Maybe we can help you.

Jonghyun: Aishh, all of you..let be honest i don't like this cloths."he referred to Yoona clothes.

Minhyuk: hahahaha, but most of your past girlfriend is wearing like this and more y.

Jonghyun: I just don't like when someone stared at Yoona and Hyun don't ever prepared this kind of clothes.

Seohyun: But i just wanna Yoona..

Jonghyun: No excuse or i will cut your allowance."he said firmly.

Yonghwa: Hyunnie..just listen to your oppa.

After have a brunch, they had been separated and leave Jonghyun and Yoona together.