Lunch and Sick

Contract Marriage

At the war space cafe

Jessica: They're late."she said to herself.

Jonghun: Sorry, we're late."he said suddenly near Jessica ear from behind.

Jessica: Look up and she saw Jonghyun and Yoona which just glance down.

Jonghyun: This our Yoona. he introduced Yoona to Jessica.

Jessica: Pabo, i know that. Later she reached out her hand for a handshake.

Yoona: Yoona reached out her hand and took her hand. Than, she bow formally

Jessica: Yoona sshi, you know me, right?

Yoona: Yes, you're Jonghyun sshi girlfriend and you're also top model.

Jessica:hahaha. Take a seat please.

Yoona: Ne..inside her heart she feel so uncomfortable.

Jonghyun: Lets take order.I'm so hungry. he intrrupting the girls.

Jessica: Ok honey..Yoona sshi hold are you?

Jonghyun: 22 years old. same aged with Seohyun and Yoona only nodded.

Jessica: Honey, i don't ask you but her...

Yoona: its ok. Why you want to meet me? she asked Jessica and look at Jonghyun.

Jessica: I just want to...know about you before i let you married with him." She said while glaring at Jonghyun.

Yoona: Oohh, don't worry... He always be yours." She assure Jessica.

Jessica: No feeling for him even a bit?  Are yo happy with this married?she asked directly.

Both of Yoona and Jonghyun shocked with the questions come out from Jessica.

Yoona: No at all, i just accept this offer because he can help me and i'm happy with this married because i can have a parent even for a temporarily."she said while clenching his blouse.

Jessica: Really?

Jonghyun: Stop it Jessica." He said because she know Yoona really upset when people ask abot her family.

Yoona: Yurp...Jonghyun sshi can do whatever he want after getting married. I'm only pretend as a wife in front of her family and so on.

Jonghyun: Lets eat." He sai when waitress send the food they order.

Jessica: Fine honey and Yooona can we be friend.

Yoona: Of course.

The trio eat peacefully with any interruption but its only for a while because suddenly Jonghyun get a urgent called from company and leave Jessica and Yoona alone. Yoona startled by change in Jessica attude after Jonghyun. From lovey-dovey to scary woman.

Jessica: You..don't ever try to seduce Jonghyun." she commanding.

Yoona: I'm not...

Jessica: Yahhh, she shouting at her faces then said i will harm your family if you try something.

Yoona: Deh...she is so scared because it will involving her family buts it is too late for regret.

Jessica: I feel you're really pathetic and thrown away the money into Yoona faces.

Yoona: What do you mean?

Jessica: You only become Jonghyun toy and not more than that. Use this money to pay for the lunch coz i know you can't afford it.

Yoona: She feel so helpless and only stared on the floor until Jessica is dissappeared.

Later, Yoona kept shedding her tears and she hate herself for being weak like this.

 

Yoona POV

I must be strong to face this fate. I know Jessica will do anything to have Jonghyun. It is only temporary and i will leave quietly after all of this end. Since then, she always trying to avoid meeting Jonghyun as long as she can.

Jonghyun POV

Why she avoid meeting me? i know she hide something from me. I must see her and ask her. Immediately, he run towards his car and go to Yoona house and drive like a mad person/

 

Yoona house..(9.00 p.m)

Mir: Noona, i think you should go to clinic.

Yooona: Its ok. I just need a rest. she give assure smile to Mir.

Nana: You"re really stubborn. Mir oppa is right and you should go because day after tomorrrow is your wedding.

Yoona: Unnie is fine. Don't worry. i had bought medicine from the pharmacy.

Mir: Noona...you win but  let me feed you some porridge that nana make.

Nana: Unnie, you need to eat to have the energy. Yoo need to prepare for the wedding

Yoona: Arasso, just put it beside the table.I want to sleep for a few minutes then i will eat.

Mir: You must ok, i will check on you. Then he dragged Nana leave the room to let their sister have a proper rest.

 

After made sure Yoona eat the medicine. Mir and nana watching TV in the living room and they startled someone is knocked their door loudly. Mir run to the front of the door and saw Jonghyun with his cold expression. The first question come Jonghyun mouth is...

Jonghyun: Where is Yoona.

Mir: Too surprised, he only make a sign by his hand to show Yoona room

Jonghyun: That room?

Mir and Nana: Yes..

Jonghyun: Im Yoona...now let face to face and settle the problem.He rushed to Yoona room.

Mir: Noona is..he can't finished his sentence when Jonghyun already enter the room

Jonghyun: Im Yoona don't pretend you're sleep right now." He said sarcastically but Yoona didn't remeve from her actual position.

Can not endure the mad he rashly pull the blanket from Yoona body but it is only made him shocked. Immediately he called out out Mir.

Mir: Yes hyung.

Jonghyun: What happen to your sister and why you didn't let me know?" he said while put his hand on Yoona forehead

Mir: Im so sorry hyung but is is noona request. She already have a fever a few days but she didn't want to go to clinic and let anyone to worry especially your parent. He said calmly.

Jonghyun: What!! now can you help me bring your sister things and both of you follow me while carrying Yoona in bridal style.

Mir: Where are we going?

Jonghyun: Hospital. I think your sister had high fever not the common one." he look so worried with Yoona condition which is turn to pale.

Mir: Ne, he quickly pick up Yoona things and ask Nana help then run outside the house to follow Jonghyun.

 

At the hospital

Jonghyun: Doctor you must treating her properly. He referring to Yoona which is unconcious.

Doc: Jonhyun sshi, dont worry and we will given the best treatment.

Jonghyun: You must.' he said firmly.

Doc: Shortly, she will wake up and make sure she take the medicines at the proper times.

Jonghyun: I will.

After the doctor leave, he called out Mir and Nana who had been waiting outside the room.

Mir: How is my sister?"he asked Jonghyun.

Jonghyun: She's ok and the doctor say she only need to eat the medicine on time and also stay 1 night at the hospital.

Nana: Let me stay with unnie.

Jonghyun: No, in 30 minutes my driver will come and fetch both of you.

Mir: But who will take care of her?

Jonghyun: Me.his future husband. He said proudly.

Mir: Deh, but hyung the fees will become more expensive if we let noona stay here.

Jonghyun: Listen both of you..Yoona is my future wife and i will be responsible over her. So, i will pay the fees and i'm also will take care of you like real sibling.

Nana: Oppa you're so kind."Nana already tear up in the corner of the room.

Mir: For me, it is enough when you take of her properly and don't let her suffer or be hurtbecause she had been sacrifice so much for us.

Jonghyun: I know that." he said while Yoona cheeks with his hand.

Mir and Nana is too happy because their sister will getting married with good guys.

 

Yoona POV

Where am i? she look surrounding but her hand is reached out by Junhyung hand. Why is he here and not Mir either Nana. She try to get up but suddenly her head feel so dizzy and she also try to let go her hand but didn't successful because Jonghyun is too strong for her.

 

Jonghyun: You, just lying on bed comfortable. You're sick."he said

Yoona: Jonghyun sshi, what actually happen? she look so puzzled because the last thing she remember is she take her rest on her room.

Jonghyun: I just come to your because i want to discuss something but i found you unconcious and had a cold sweat."facing toward Yoona.

Yoona: Oohh...: she said while massage her haid.

Jonghyun: You feel better?

Yoona: I think so and tq so much.

Jonghyun: Welcome and please take care of your self next time." He trying to get up to called a doctor but stop when Yoona grab his hand and said something.

Yoona: Jonghyun sshi, tq so much and i own you so much. I don't know on how to repay but i will try to be supporting wife for you.

Jonghyun: Why you said like that?

Yoona: Nothing, i just own you a big debt.

Jonghyun: Don't say like that. I own you too

Yoona: Hurm..i think you should go home now. It as already midnight."she said trying to break the awkward atmoshere.

Jonghyun: I already promises to take care of you tonight and i will stay here." he said firmly

Yoona: I think you should go and i will call you  if i need something.

Jonghyun: Aishh...yo're really .....

Yoona: What? I think you should spent some time with Jessica more before the wedding.

Jonghyun: I'm really speechless.

Yoona: Hahahaha, go now. I want to sleep and i want to be beautiful on my wedding.

Jonghyun: Tskk..you kicked your own future husband.

Yoona: I just wanna help you.

Jonghyun: Let me ask you something before i leave? Why you avoiding me?

Yoona: No, i just get an advice it is better to stay away a bit."she said and making up excuse.

Jonghyun: Why?

Yoona: Because it is to avoid the misfortune and actually quite busy with the preparation because i need to do it alone.

Jonghyup: Thats all? "he askes suspisciously.

Yoona: Yurp..good night and please drive carefully.

Jonghyun: Ne and i come to pick up you tomorrow"he said.