Confession

Contract Marriage

Contimue from the nest chapter

 

Jonghyun: Stay away from me"he shouting again.

Yoona: I'm so sorry and i just ..."getting closer to Jonghyun.

Jonghyun: You think i didn't know anything about what Jessica had done."looked intensely at Yoona.

Yoona: Jessica didn't do anything and.."her heart beat fastly when hear Jessica name and her palm turn cold.

Jonghyun: Don't you dare to lie or hide anything from me again. You don't trust me?"he asked.

Yoona: Nothing happenned and i mean it and i trust you.

Jonghyun: You still lied to me even you say you trust me. Go away."leave Yoona alone at the living room.

Yoona: .....i ididn't want anyone hurt because of me"she said after Jonghyun leave and her tears already flow when she saw Jonghyun already leave her.

Jonghyun: Arghhh.." thrown aways all things he see inside the room.

Yoona: Oppa, stop it. I didn't like to see you being hurt like this." go directly to their room after hear Jonghyun screaming and hugged Jonghyun from behind.

Jonghyun: Yoona-ahhh, i didn't want to lose you thats why i'm getting frustrated when you."he said with tears in his eyes.

Yoona: Mian, i won't do it again and i will be here with you forever."still sobbing and didnt move from her position.

Silent encountered around them for a while until Yoona gain strength to speak up.

Yoona: Let me clean your cuts now." move from her position before and facing Jonghyun.

Jonghyun: I can do it by myself." said it with his cold voice.

Yoona: You can't do it by youself."shooked her head while holding Jonghyun hand.

Jonghyun: I can do it."moved away from Yoona.

Yoona: Let me help you and your cut may turn more worse."said while wiping her tears.

After a few minutes, Jonghyun agree to let Yoona help him clean the cuts. Yoona clean the cuts properly and seriously focus.

Yoona: Its done and if you want anything just call me."caressing Jonghyun without looking at Jonghyun and ready to get out from the room.

Jonghyun: I love you"he said calmly and grab Yoona hand and close their gap.

Yoona: Op..oppa."she look on Jonghyun eyes.

Jonghyun moved forward and Yoona close her eyes. Jonghyun claim Yoona lips and in a surprise Yoona kiss him back. The kiss continue and turned more passionate but stopped when hear the phones rang.

 

Yoona POV

I don't know where should i hide my faces now and Jonghyun must laughed right now see myself being like this. Why i kiss him back after all and he love me!!!"

 

Jonghyun POV

Aishh, who is calling in the late of night?"he said the letting out a big sigh. Yoona-ahh, you really make me turned crazy."dreamy and smiling like a fool while Yoona is so flustered.

 

Jonghyun: Who are you talking on the phone?"he asked casually like nothing happenned.

Yoona: Hyunnie."too nervous to look at Jonghyun.

Jonghyun: Ohhh..

Yoona: You want anything?"she asked.

Jonghyun: What do you think?

Yoona: Food?

Jonghyun: No.

Yoona: So?

Jonghyun: I want you tell me everything. Don't hide anything from me."he said firmly.

Yoona: Dehh, but can we talk about it tomorrow because..its too late now."she gulped hard when her eyes met with Jonghyun eyes.

Jonghyun: Don't try to do anything stupid again and...

Yoona: What?

Jonghyun: Lets have some sleep."he said then yawn.

Yoona: I will come later. I want to clear all the mess you had done.

Jonghyun: Mwoh?

Yoona: I said i will come later. Go ahead.

Jonghyun: Ok, don't try to sleep at the other room after what happened.

Yoona: Ne."she know what Jonghyun mean it and her cheeks turn red as tomato immediately.

 

After clear all the mess and take a shower, Yoona take a careful step to make sure Jonghyun not waking up from sleep but in turned she is the one who got a surprised.

Yoona: Kya..."she screaming when feel his hand on her waist.

Jonghyun: Shut up."he said.

Yoona: Ne."the only word can come out from now.

Jonghyun: Don't make me worried again."pulled Yoona closer to him and made her face turn to him.

Yoona: ..."only nodded while clenching the blanket tightly.

Jonghyun: Good night and i love you."once again Yoona gasped when Jonghyun muttered that word again.

Yoona: Good night.