Pretending

Contract Marriage

Jonghyun POV

Where is seohyun??" he said while looking at watch. After a few minutes, Jonghyun helplessly go to SM lobby to look out for seohyun. At the counter Jonghyun stil managed to flirt with one of the staff and exchanging phone number. After a while, he is getting shocked and look intensely at the face.

 

Yoona POV

Why is he here? it is only to flirt with  the staff. Hurm...after faces him i only manage to give a smile and turn back but my move is suddenly stopped when i hear the family voice near me.

 

Yoona: Seohyun-ah, what are you doing here and not home again?

Seohyun: Actually, i leaves my phones at the desk and i come to take it.Yah, i want introduced someone to you. Seohyun said with big smile

Yoona: Who?

Seohyun: My oppa that i always talked.

Yoona: The playboy oppa or your crush oppa?

Seohyun: The first one.

Yoona: Where is he?

Seohyun: Beside you..haha

Yoona: Beside me!!! She gulped think that he heard the word "the playyboy oppa" and then she faces him to gives 90 degree bow without looking and introduced herself.

Jonghyun: So, her name is Yoona.Such a beautiful person. However she still can't be compared with jessica which have hot body. After a few seconds of silent Jonghyun also introduced himself but lack of sincerity.

Seohyun: You two look have know each other before,right?

Yoona: No...we never meet each other before. Seohyun-ah i have to go now. I have something to do at home.

Seohyun: Deh, then look over at Jonghyun which is stand like statue and mumble by himself. Oppa, whay do you say?

Jonghyun: Nothing, I just Jessica is more hot and your friend is too plain.

Seohyun: You..jerk playboy..

Jonghyun: Mianhei..its just my opinion..

Seohyun: Laugh sarcastically and then said you're getting revenged because she said you're playboy oppa.\

Jonghyun: Yahh, Lee Joohyun. Begin irritated and threaten seohyun to leave her on the street if she moking him again.