Part Time work

Contract Marriage

Yoona POV

Oh now, i only have 30 minutes to arrive at convenience store to start my part time job. I just ran continuously and manage to arrive on time. When didn't have customer i started to think about what happening this afternoon. I'm so embarressed because i think he heard i said "the playboy opppa".

 

1 hour before midnight

Yoona: yeah, after 1 hour i can sleep and take rest and clapping herself. After feeling someone is staring at her she turn back to look out and that person is Jonghyun.

Jonghyun: Annyeong, Yooana-ya...after a few seconds and grinning to himself.

Yoona: Annyeonghasaeyo..what would you like to buy?

Jonghyun: You..jonhyung said seriously.

Yoona: hahaahah, its joke right..In her mind she prefer she dead because he sound so serious.

Jonghyun: You're nervous right? Don't worry i just make joke to make us feel more comfortable and close to each other.

Yoona: Fuhhh... a liitle bit.

Jonghyun: Why only a little?

Yoona: Because you're seohyun brothers..give him a sweet smile

Jonghyun: Ohhh, now can you help me?

Yoona: Deh, what it is?

Jonghyun: Give me a box of beer..and please don't ask anything..

Yoona: Deh..after jonghyun leave the convenience store she feel relief jonghyun dont take revenge on her for what her said early.

 

After the work is over, yoona is walking by herself in the road as usual. On the way back, she feels someone follow him and suddenly the person grap her wrist tightly. She only scream but after a few seconds she feel relieved because that person is Jonghyun.

Yoona: Jonghyun sshi?

Jonghyun: Why you use dark road, it is not safety. Jonghyun said calmly

Yoona: Don't worry, i'm used to it. Now let me go.

Jonghyun: No. with his usual cold expression.

Yoona: Wae? I'm tired already. Please i beggging you.

Jonghyun: Let me send you home. Seohyun ask me to follow you to make sure you're safe and she is really surprise you work part time in the midnight. Then Jonghyun dragged Yoona inside his car without her permission

Yoona: Too tired to fight back and only nodded.

After 20 minutes, arrive at Yoona house

Jonghyun: Im Yoona, wake up

Yoona: we has reached my home and then said thank you formally yo Jonghyun.

Jonghyun: Welcome..