Chapter 22 : It all comes back..

I Don't Like Him-right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Clara eats her lunch quietly on a bench in the garden. It was getting colder now but she didn't mind. She liked it. 

"Lonely?" Baekhyun suddenly appears beside her and opens his bento box.

Clara watches Baekhyun with a questioning look."Why are you here?""

Baekhyun puts an egg roll into Clara's almost empty lunchbox, "Well, can't I?"

Clara shakes her head but was still frowning as she eats the egg roll Baekhyun gave. Hey, it's free food. Who wouldn't eat it?

"Ah..are you afraid your boyfriend will get jealous?" He said bitterly.

"No...Actually..I was avoiding him.." Clara mumbled the last sentence.

Baekhyun looks at Clara in surprise. He didn't remember Chanyeol saying anything about fighting with Clara or anything. And it has only been two weeks!

"Why?"

Clara sighs and swallows the kimbap she was chewing, "Suho oppa..can't find out...and..I don't know.." 

Baekhyun gives a small nod eventhough he didn't really see that as a problem.

There was a long silence. 

"Baekhyun.." Clara breaks the silence as she closes the lid of her lunchbox.

"Mhm?"

"Kim Taeyeon..she was your first love right?" Clara asked quietly. (I seriously don't have any idea for a name anymore wkwk )

Baekhyun froze at the name of his girlfriend that ruined the two's relationship. He doesn't really like talking about her as it reminds him how he was such a jerk to Clara.

"How do you know if someone's your first love? First boyfriend and first love is different isn't it?" She continued.

"I guess..." Baekhyun mumbled.

"Chanyeol is..not your first love?" Baekhyun asked.

Clara bites her upper lip, "I don't know..There was this guy..but he didn't really know I like him.."

Baekhyun couldn't stop wondering who was the mystery guy. Most of Clara's friend is his. It might be one of them. Or maybe someone else from Exo? Or one of their classmates?

"Who is him? Do I-"

Peterpan started to play indicating there was a call for Clara.

"Mhm. ..... I'm actually quite busy right now. ..... Kekeke~ Nae~ Annyeong.." Clara ends the call with a smile.

"Yeol?"

Clara answers with a simple nod. "Are you going somewhere after school?" 

"No. Why?" Baekhyun couldn't stop himself from getting all happy about it.

"Chanyeol's birthday is coming up..I have no idea what to buy from him." Clara said, a little bit of disapointment could be heard from her voice.

"I'm such a bad girlfriend." She mumbled in a mere whisper but Baekhyun managed to hear it.

Baekhyun's heart drop as he heard her words. What was he expecting anyway? A date after school? He must be crazy, she's his best friend's girl. 

"Let's go to the mall. I need to find a gift for him too." He was honest. He himself haven't bought anything for his roommate.

"Hmm..should I just print a bunch of Baekyeol fanfics at give it to him?" Clara teased, tapping her head lightly.

Baekhyun rolls his eyes, "Let's go. 5 minutes before class starts." 

Clara gives a nod and brushes the invisible dust off her black jeans. They walked to the school building in silence, both lost in their own thoughts.

"And there was this video and he looked so cute!" Yumi went on and on about Luhan as Clara continued to ignore her. Clara continued scribbling in her notebook when somebody kicked her chair. It was Chen. 

"What?" Clara said, clearly more interested in her notebook than talking to Chen. She meets them every single day. Can't she just get away from them at school?

"I want to eat tteokbokki today." He replied.

"I don't care." She mumbled as she turn to face the front again. Since the news of her being Suho's sister came out, somehow the teachers think it was a good idea to throw her into Exo's group everytime they have a group project. The teachers even changed the boy's places closer to Clara's table in the class. Luckily, Yumi wasn't thrown to the other side of the class or not, Clara might even quit school.

"I'll tell your brother." She heard Chen said. Through the two weeks of Clara and Chanyeol's relationship, Chen was the one with the most advantage. In order to shut him up, both Chanyeol and Clara had to treat him almost everyday. 

"Tell him what?" Yumi asked, curious. Something has been on her best friend's mind lately and she doesn't really know what it is. Maybe Chen knows the answer? 

"Yo

Please log in to read the full chapter