Pizza and Chicken

My Heart 1

You
Kiara
Hansol

Jihoon
Jay
Seungcheol
Bora
 

Your POV

"It's about..."         No, I hope he isn't going to talk about Hansol liking me is he?
"...Hansol likes me"  as I finished his sentence. I was surprised. Why does Jihoon oppa have a surprised face?
"H-How'd you know?! You weren't suppose to knowI raised an eyebrow.
"
Let me guess...Kiara"
"You guessed right" 
"
Ok well, I wasn't really going to talk about that, but now that you said it, What about you?" There was amoment of silence.
"Well, right now I see Hansol as a really good, close friend. He listens to me, we have very random conversations, have a lot in common and he makes me laugh"
"
Friendship can lead to love right?" as he gives me that beautiful smile of his.
"*cringe* Sometimes, I guess. But I 've never thought about liking him more then just a friend" 
"
Then, do you still like Jay hyung?" he asked. Silence again. I wasn't sure...
"
Well, let's not tell Hansol that you know about him liking you"
"Yeah, I guessI need to hear it from him directly" I smiled.

______________________________________
After Practice

Your POV

"
Yeah, let's all go to _____ place!" as she shouts like it's her own place. They all screamed. Here I was with Bora Unnie. I'm glad she could come. Kiara and I had lots to tell her personally. We walked together and they both teased me. 
"Stop it Kiara and please stop Bora unnie. They're looking over this way"
"
I think it's cute. I guess we will walk with the Meanie couple over there"
"
What! No we're not. I'm no---" as I saw Kiara getting dragged away by Bora unnie. I looked around and saw Jay oppa coming.
"
What were you girls talking about? You all seemed Happy"
"Yeah I guess. Well, especially the both of them are like that when they've got aomething to tease about"
"
What are they teasing you about?" he wondered. 
"Umm, well. Wait, Why do I have to tell you" I looked at him. He laughed. 
"
Ohh, I wanted to know." as he pouts. 

Hansol POV

There I looked in front of me. I could see Kiara, ____ and Bora noona, laughing and it looks like they're teasing ____. I wonder why.
"
Jihoon hyung" I called. "What did you say ask ____?" 
"
What food to have at her place" he replied.
"
Really hyung?"
"
Serious and also how everything is fine. Just forget what happened
"
Really?" He nods back. *sigh* I need to ask her what she thinks of me...

____________________________
At her place


Jihoon POV

"
Bora noona, have you got an eye on someone lately?" as I continued eating my pizza and chicken peices. 
"
Not really. Wait why are you asking that all of a sudden?
"
Oh well, I know a good hyung who is single" as I looked at Seungcheol hyung who sat opposite me and and sat next to bora unnie. He then choked and us seventeen members laughed.
"
If your interested, would you like to go on a date with him?"
"
Umm, I don't think she'd be interested" said Seungcheol hyung, which I think I'll get beaten up later, but I think he should be thankful instead.
"
Maybe. I'll think about it" as she looked at Seungcheol hyung. Their eyes met. 
"
Ooooo, don't stare at each others eyes for too long. You'll send love hearts around this room." Kiara jokingly said. Indeed she got hit.  Bora noona walked to the kitchen.
"
And Seungcheol oppa, won't you be angry if your to see another man with Bora unnie"
"Me? Why would I be angry?
"
Thought you liked her"
"
YAH! Don't say it out loud!" as he stands up from his seat. 
"
Hyung I think you are". We all laughed.


I could see Hansol looking around to find _____. I got up from my seat and walked over to Hansol.
"
I'll look for her
"
Thank you hyung" he smiled.

I was shocked to see what Is happening in _____ room. There I see Jay hyung kissing her!