Happy Birthday!

My Heart 1

You
Hansol
Jihoon
Kiara
Mingyu 

Kiara POV 3:30pm


_____ and I were here, outside waiting for Seventeen to come out of their dorm. 
"They need to hurry up, it's getting colder now" I said circling round _____.
"I know, but Hansol said they'll be down in a minute. And will you stop going round. Your making me dizzy and giving me a headache" she said whilst grabbing me and making me stand beside her.
"Awwwh, it feels like a dream come true, you and Hansol going out" I went into my fanmode and had my arm round her arm.
"Awwh....But why are you the one saying that?" 
"I'm your Best Friend. I'm Happy for you and is always here for you" I smiled at her. 
"Awwwwh, Thank you Kiara" she smiled and hugged me.
"Ok, we need to prepare, I just saw Mingyu and Seokmin oppa" holding the confetti that sticks to where it is placed so it doesn't go everwhere on the floor.
"Seokmin oppa, eh" as she nudges me.  I started blushing.
"Shhh they're coming" as we went to our hiding place.
1...2...3.
Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! ..........
The Seventeen members started clapping and singing along with us. Of course Hansol went beside _____.
Happy Birthday To you ~!!   Hahaha Seokmin oppa and Seungkwan started doing a Jazz and R'n'B version at the last line.

Your POV
"Oppa, Happy Birthday!" as I hugged him and then gave him his present.
"Oppa, give me your left hand" I asked him.
"Why?" as he gives me his left hand. I carefully placed a bracelet that says 'Happy Birthday'  with my innitials afterwards. It was next to his red watch.
"Thank you _____. Don't worry I won't lose it" he smiled.
"Promise. And Your welcome, glad you like it." we hugged each other again. After Kiara gave her present, we went off to the Cinema, holding hands with Hansol behind the others.

"What will you give me for my birthday?" he asked.
"Aren't I enough?" I smiled.
"No" he said.
"Ohhh. Well, thank you" I sarcastically said. 
"I'm sorry, going on a date with you on my birthday will be the best birthday ever" as he gave me a back hug and kissed me on the cheek.
"Oooooh. Hansol-ah! Hyung!" Mingyu oppa shouted and getting everyone's attention to us, who were just being sweet to each other.    
"Aish, seriously, being lovey dovey to each other." we all started laughing.
We arrived at the cinema, buying popcorn and drinks before going in. Of course, I sat next to Hansol and Mingyu oppa on the other side of Hansol who couldn't stand watching us holding hands.
"Good thing we didn't watch a horror or romantic film for the both of you have more skinship" he whispered to the both of us. 
"You'll have to get use to us being together and holding hands hyung"
"and kissing" Kiara added.  I gently slapped her. 

"That was soo good"  
"I'm hungry now" Kiara moaned.
"Should we eat now?" 
"Let's go to that meat restaurant, the one where we went last time"
"Yeah, Let's go" as I walked next to Jihoon oppa, leading the others. I told Hansol I needed to talk to him about the dance choreography too.

Jihoon POV

The food arrived at our table and had a cake, that the members bought on the way for us to eat afterwards. 
"Blow the candle"
"Make a wish first."
So I made my first 2 wishes secretly, then said out my thrid wish.
"I wish that Seventeen, along with Kiara and _____ will always be best friends
"Also, Congratulations to Hansol and _____! Wohooo" as we all stood up from the seats and started dancing.
I looked at my watch to see the time as we had practice the next day. I will never lose this Bracelet.