It's You

My Heart 1

You
Hyori
Jihoon
Seungcheol

Hyori POV

A lovely, sunny but cold morning. Today I decided to go to Seventeen's dorm and hang out in their dorm. I knocked at their door and it seemed like something was wrong. I would normally hear them scream and shout and laugh, but it was quiet today.

"Oh, Hyori" seeing seungcheol opening the door along with Doyoon and Mingyu behind him. 
"Hey. Guess what guys, I have pizza for you and thought I can hang around here with you guys." I entered without asking them.
"Hyori, I don't think it's a good idea right now."
"What isn't a good idea, it's pizza!" I turned and smiled at them.  Then someone came in the door, it was Hansol. 
"Hey, Hansol!" I ran up to him and hugged him. He continued walking and went inside his room. It was like he didn't  notice I was there. 
"Hyori maybe another time" Jihoon oppa said.
"What's wrong with him?" I asked worriedly."
"They had an argument" Seungcheol oppa relied back.
"Why, what happened? I'll go and talk to him." but Seungcheol oppa grabbed my wrist and stopped me.
"Let him be.

I was worried. I can be with him, I'm here for him. 
 

Seungcheol POV

On the way back from the store with Jihoon, we saw ____ up to the rooftop, so we followed her. 

"_____-ah, are you okay?
"Yah, it's cold up here"   It stayed silent. It looks like she's been crying still. Finally she said,
"Is Hansol...Is he okay?" she asked, whilst wiping her tears.
"No, not really, he's been in his room for ages."
"Don't worry I promise you, you'll be fine on Christmas Day" as he went beside her. 
"How can you be sure of that?" 
"One: We don't want to ruin the Christmas spirit" she gave a smile.
"Two: Your family is coming over"
"Three: Most of all, you love each other
"You've only been going out for like what, nearly a month. You can't break up now."
"Exactly."
"You know, Bora unnie likes you" she turned to me. My smile widened.
"Really? Woohooo ~!" as he runs arounf the rooftop.  Jihoon and _____ just laughed.
"Like that, we want you both to smile. A real smile" he said, making her smile and making us both cringe.
"Ayeeee, who are you? You don't normally say these kind of things unless..." giving Jihoon a smirk whilst _____ with a confusing face.
"Hyung!" he shouted.

Your POV

I wonder what kind of Christmas this will be. Here I was still at the rooftop, trying not to fall asleep. Then I heard footsteps, I saw a red watch and knew it was Jihoon oppa. I pretended to sleep, as I don't want to tell him how I feel right now and cry in front of him. He'll think I'm a bother.
Suddenly, he came up to me. 

"Yah what are you doing here? It's cold, you'll get sick. I know your hurt, but there are more challenges you'll overcome. If you can't overcome this, what about the other challenges? you know your family and friends are here for you" he carefully gets my hair put of my face. 
"It hurts to see you like this. Since your sleeping and won't hear this, you know the girl I like, but has a boyfriend. *sigh* It's you"
Did I just hear this right?  Jihoon oppa likes me? as in more than a friend?...
"But I won't do anything to break you two up. As long as your happy, I'm happy. Jihoon-ah, there lots of other girls out there, but to let you know, you will always be my first love."  he said then lightly places a kiss on my forehead. 
I wanted to get up, but he'll be surprise and would make things awkward. 

Hansol POV
(In the his room)
What do I do now? I can't give up now. I Know!