New Year!

My Heart 1

You 
Jihoon
Hansol
Kiara
Jin
Bora
Seungcheol
Seokmin


Your POV
Days have gone by and my family is getting closer to Hansol. I can see Hansol is happy when we spend time together with my family. I'm happy and I hope to continue like this in the new year. Today is New Year's Eve and we're all going to the park at around 10:30, so we can light up fireworks. Other families will be there too. 
"Jin, you have to be careful ok with the fireworks" as I dressed Jin up.
"Noona, can I play football with Jihoon hyung and Seungcheol hyung?" he smiled.
"Umm, if there's space then ok" 
"I want to dance like Jihoon hyung" as he started dancing crazily. Kiara and I laughed at how Cute he looked.
"Your noona is a good dancer, so I'm sure you are as well
Ding dong.   I opened to see who it was and it was...
"Bora unnie!"  
"Noona!" Jin running up to her. 
"Unnie, we thought you weren't coming?" Kiara asked.
"I thought so as well, but it looks like my parents are going to Woohyun's house to celebrate the new year" she replied.
"How come you didn't go with them?" 
"I don't like Woohyun, can't my parents see that" as she threw her bag on the couch. 
"Well then tell them who you really like" as Kiara and I showed a teasing smile.
"You know, (nudging her) Seungcheol oppa
"What about you?" this time Bora unnie giving the teasing smile.
"What's that? You need help? I'm coming" quickly changing the topic.
"Yah!"   All I did was laugh, we know she can't run away from this forever. 

Seokmin POV
It was time to go to the park and we brought our cameras and football for Jin to play with. We were all outsid, waiting for _____'s family to come and as I went to go in to check where they were. I heard a girl talking, as I opened the door, Kiara was right in front of me. We stood there for a minute just staring at each other. Her eyes are sooo pretty. 
Then bora noona coughed. 
Clearing my throat "Here you are. Le-Let's go now" I stuttered. I could hear the members chuckling. 
We were on our way to the park and of course i'd like to Kiara, but we'd probably end up arguing or me not talking properly. Out of the blue, Jin came up to me...
"Seokmin hyung, your card was cheesy, but Kiara noona liked it" he said.
"Umm..." not knowing what to say. 
"Jin, let's walk over here instead" as Kiara took his hand and went over to where Doyoon hyung was. *sigh* It's awkward now...

Jihoon POV
"Hyung, can we play football?" Jin asked, holding the football. All of us played and were having fun. Kiara and Seokmin aren't being their normal selves when they're close to each other, some of the members falling over/or getting hit by the ball and Hansol and _____ being sweet. We'd all be angry at them with Hansol teasing her when he had the football, but inside I was jealous. At least we're not awkward, now knowing that she knows I like her, but we still haven't talked about it.
"Everyone let's all line up, the countdown is starting". All the people there, started the countdown.
In this brand new year, focusing on training is more important, but I will always be the bestfriend _____ will have.I turned to look at her, Happy New Year _____. Knowing you in 2013 was one of the Best thing that has happened. 

5, 4, 3, 2, 1 ~ !! 
Happy New Year Everyone! 
We all jumped around and screamed. We hugged each other and greeted Happy New year.
"Happy New Year oppa" she smiled brihgtly
"Happy New year" as we hugged. 

Kiara POV
We all hugged each other and greatted everyone a happy new year. Then Seokmin oppa was there. I can't just not hug him. 
"Oppa, Happy New Year" I said.  Before he answered, he cleard his throat,
"Happy New Year" he said brightly, like the cheerful Seokmin oppa I know. 

Seungcheol POV

"Let's light up the Fireworks!" I was so excited for this moment to come. Today was the day, I decided to confess.
I was here next to Bora, with all the loud noises, she won't hear me right? This makes me less nervous I guess. Looking up at the fireworks, I said,
"Bora, from the beginning until now, I Like you"  I feel better saying that out loud and not to myself all the time. As I went over to Jihoon's side, someone grabbed my wrist and then planted a kiss on my cheek. It was Bora.
"I Like you too" she smiled.   She heard me? She likes me as well?
"That took you long to confess" going back to lighting up the fireworks. 
"I'm sorry I made you wait" as I gave her a kiss back.
"Hyung..." Seokmin says with his mouth wide open. The squelling and Teasing Begins.

Hyori POV
That's probably them lighting up the fireworks. I was here with my family, but I went in my room to see the park from my window. 
A new start, new year, new love to begin? I hope so...


___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So My Heart 1 is finish and now there's My Heart 2. XD
Happy New Year Guys ~! Thank you all for supporting and reading my fanfics. 
If there are any requests for one shots of seventeen, ideas or what you want to happen in 'My Heart' please don't hesitate to tell me ^^

 

Please continue supporting ' My Heart '  heart

Link to My Heart 2...preview lol

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/634566