Park

My Heart 1

You
Kiara
Hansol

Jihoon
Jay
Chan

Seungcheol

Hansol POV

"Hansol -ah"
"Hyung...are you okay?" he asked worriedly.

I would expect this from Jay hyung but, _____ initiated the kiss first?!!
I saw Sungcheol hyung looking angry and wanting to go up to them and shout at ____ and punch Jay hyung.
"There must be some kind of reason behind this." Jihoon hyung explaining.
"Hyung isn't it obvious?! She still loves her..." I guess I have to accept this.
"And who you sticking up for?" asking Jihoon hyung. "Hansol is right! I'm going to have a word with her.
It's over, I guess...

Your POV
I found myself kissing Jay, not because I love him still.
"____...does this mean ---"
"Jay, I'm sorry but I don't love you the way I use to love you. It's not the same" as I continued to cry.
"What do you mean?"
"When you kissed me last time, It didn't feel the same."
"But ---"
"I'm sorry. but I hope we can still be friends" 
"Thank you for the 3 years we had together. You taught me how and what love is
as I wiped his tears for the last time. Then, I walked away...

In my room,Kiara has gone back to her house... wondering whether I should tell Kiara now or tomorrow.


Next day at the practice room. 

"YAH ____!" I hear Kiara shouting first thing she comes in the practice room with the Seventeen members.
"Why? Is there something wrong?"
"Something wrong?! Girl, explain why you decided to ki---" as Seungcheol oppa stopped her.
"Umm, Don't mind her." as he dragged her away.
I saw Hansol all down. Did something happen?

"Noona, can we talk to you?" We went outside so no one would hear us.
"What's wrong?"
"You have a reason right?" as I looked at Jihoon oppa all confused. "Why you kissed Jay hyung?" Shocked. They must have seen me.
"Yes, but Who esle saw?"
"Us, Kiara noona, Seungcheol hyung and...Hansol hyung" he replied. I guess that's why Hansol looked upset.
"It's over between me and Jay. I can't love him the way I use to. I think we're better off as friends." I explained to them.
"Really?! That's it?" I hear Kiara sounding relief with Seungcheol oppa.
"Don't tell me you all misunderstood the situation"
"Well yes Noona. We never imagined you kissing Jay hyung.
"But not me, I knew you'd have some kind of explanation" as he smiled. I giggled.
"Also, you need to tell Hansol yourself. We don't want him to be like that most of the time"
"But what did Jay hyung say" asking worryingly.
"He hasn't called or texted me since yesterday" I answered.    I hope he's okay.

Chan POV

"Hyung are you feeling better now?" I was worried for Hansol hyung. He hasn't been talking much since yesterday.
"Yeah, I guess." 
"_____ noona told me to tell you to meet her at the park later, after practice." 
"She does?"
"Hyung cheer up. Come on we need to practice" as I dragged him to practice in the other room.

Hansol POV

____ probably wants to talk about her and Jay hyung. I must not cry.

"Hansol-ah" as she waves at me with a smile.
"Hey" as I sat down next to her,trying to smile.
"It's over." she said straight away.   
"What's over?"
"Me and Jay. I said it's better if we stayed as friends.  But I saw you kissing him?!
"Didn't I tell you to not misunderstand situations" as shelooked at me, then smiled.
"Me? I don't know what your talking about
"Chan clearly told me you saw us yesterday."     He had to tell her.
"We didn't mean to" re-assuring she didn't get the wrong idea again. She gigled.
"I know." as she scruffled my hair.
"Hey, my hair is a mess now
"You always fix your hair, more than I do" as we laughed.  

I'm glad to hear they're just friends. I really need to ask her out on a date.