The Truth

My Heart 1

You
Kiara
Hansol

Jihoon
Jay
Chan

Seungcheol

Your POV

It was saturday and it was 2 'o' clock.
"Kiara I'll be back, I'm gonna go out shopping" 
"Shopping? I'll come!" she screamed.
"Sorry, but I'm going out with a friend" rushing so I wouldn't be late.
"A friend? Who?" she asked suspiciously.
"Don't worry. I won't be back late" assuring her so she won't get worried.
"But ---"
"Don't follow me this time" I strictly said. She pouted
"Ok, Bye, have fun" I see her waving back.

_______________
(Mall)
"Jay, sorry am I late?"
"Don't worry, I didn't wait for too long." as he gave me a friendly hug.
"So, what we doing first?" 
"What about you?
"Ummm, can I look around to find a present for Bora unnie. It's her birthday soon" I asked.
"Yeah sure, why not?
We looked all around and I found a necklace and perfume, I think Bora unnie suits. I hope she'll like it. We shopped even more. I brought clothes for me and Kiara, because I know she wanted to go shopping with me and wanted to buy new clothes. Jay, bought clothes for himself and he bought me a necklace too. We ate lots of food too. I was enjoying myself. It was getting late, so he decided to walk me back home.

"Thank you for today Jay" I said with a big smile.
"No problem" he answered back.
"But, I think I should explain it now." I had forgotten the real reason for why we had this date. 
"_____, I didn't want to break up with you because I wanted to, but it was because I didn't want you to be sad and lonely because I was going to start training to be an idol." as he held my hands.
"I could've waited." I replied.
"I know that now and what I said 2 years ago was a lie and a mistake. I still Love you...always will"
"You know how much I cried that day" as tears came down. "I tried moving on but I couldn't..."
"I'm really sorry, but what I'm saying right now is true. I hope you still love me back, just like the 3 years we had together." as I saw tears running down his face. I've never seen him like this before. We never really had any serious arguments,we trusted each other soo much.  I carefully wiped the tears that came down his cheeks. 
"I won't force you to love me back, but I really do hope so." as he wiped my tears and kissed my forehead.
"Jay I ---"


Jihoon POV

Looking at my phone. I wonder if her date is going good. Should I tell Hansol about this now or let _____ tell him.
"Hyung, how's noona?" Chan coming over covered in sweat from all our dance practice. 
"She hasn't replied yet. She might be having a good time, or they're talking right now
"Hansol Hyung is planning to have a date with noona tomorrow" he said.
"Tomorrow?! I wonder if she'll go"
Just then, I got a message:

| "Oppa, we're on way back now. I think he'll explain it to me now"
"Okay that's good. Just be honest :) "
"Okay oppa. Text you later ^^" | 


"Was that noona just now?"
"Yeah, they're going back home now
I hope _____ will be fine.

Hansol POV

On our way back to our dorm.
"Kiara have you got any messages from _____ yet?" I asked her as she's her bestest friend. I didn't receive any either...
"No, she's probably having a good time" as she pouted.
"They're on their way back" I heard Chan.
"How'd you know?" asked Seungcheol hyung.
"Noona texted Jihoon hyung" like it was no big deal to me. But how come she didn't text me or Kiara. Doesn't mind me but she texted Jihoon hyung and not Kiara??
"How come she texted you and not Kiara and Hansol?"
"Ummm, I don't know." hearing him stuttering.
We all, walked and talked, but I kept on thinking about _____. Suddenly...
"Oh isn't that Jay and _____" I saw Seungcheol hyung pointing out to shop on the left. They were together? on a date?
"That's the friend she was with?! Oh, they're both in trouble"
"Wait, can't you read the situation!" Jihoon stopped Kiara from going over. We could see the both of them crying. But why?  .......................................................................................... I felt like crying.
"Did...that just happen?" as hyung's jaw dropped.
"____,...but why? She can't possibly love Jay still." as Kiara was shocked too. We were all shocked.
"Hansol -ah"
"Hyung...are you okay?" he asked worriedly.

I would expect this from Jay hyung but, _____ initiated the kiss first?!!