Bracelet

My Heart 1

You
Hansol
Jihoon
Seungcheol
Chan


Jihoon POV 

I looked at my watch to see the time as we had practice the next day. I will never lose this Bracelet. 
On our way back to our dorm, I could see Hansol and _____ holding hands in front of all of us. I kept on fidgiting with the bracelet she gave me. 
"Hyung, are you ok?" Chan asked.
"Yeah why?" I asked back.
"Well..." he hesitated.
"What Chan is trying to say, is that you've been looking and fidgiting with the bracelet _____ gave you" Seungcheol hyung coming over. 
"Just trying to get use to it and I really like it" I replied.
"Ehhh.I know that look. It's not just that is it"  I looked confused. What do they mean?
"Well,..." Chan started and saw the both of them looking at each other.
"I thought you like _____ noona as well, I guess Seungcheol hyung does too" he said. My eyes went wide open, taken aback to what he just said.
"What? Me?"
"Yes you. You have gone closer to _____ and I've never seen you like this before." Hyung explained.  Well, I've never really liked someone like this before. 
"Is it that obvious?" I admitted and hang my head down.
"Sometimes. I guess I found out when I saw the pictures of you two together. A spark just came, you know" All three of us laughed.
"Hyung, there's other girls out there"  I nodded.
"Don't worry" Seungcheol hyung patted on my back. I hope I'll move on and hope their relationship will be fine. 


Your POV
"So you have practice tomorrow?" I pouted.
"Yeah, but we can go out sometime next week" He said. I smiled.
We were here outside the building of where seventeen's dorm was. I went to Jihoon oppa.
"Oppa, I hope you had a great day, as much as I did" hugging him.
"Yeah, I did thank you" he smiled back.
"Well, goodnight Seventeen!" and then went to Hansol and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He did the same. All of the Seventeen members and of course Kiara started squelling. We waved goodnight to them. 
As I went in my room. I noticed how Jihoon oppa looked upset at some time today. I guess he misses his family.

Chan POV

Seungcheol hyung and I went over to where Jihoon hyung was. 
"I know it's not going to be easy to forget her, but you'll be fine.
"Don't worry hyung, your secret is with us. We won't tell them yet."
"You will tell the others soon" Jihoon hyung nodded.
"But what do you like about noona?" I was tempted to ask. They both laughed at me.
"Well, like Hansol said. She's just her. Her smile, shes talented, kind, caing, pretty in the inside and the outside. Most of all the hugs she gives me. warms me up and cheers me when I'm down" he unknowingly started smiling and blushing.
"Ayeeee" we started cringing. He shrugged.
"But I don't know what to give her on her birthday"
"Your...Heart" We all cringed up.
"Maybe a...Kiss?" We started jumping up and down.
"Wait, that's Hansol" he said, we went back to reality. "I'm happy for him" he said, looking like he is sad inside.