Necklace

My Heart 1

You
Hansol

Jihoon
Jay
Chan
Seungkwan


I'm glad to hear they're just friends. I really need to ask her out on a date.

Hansol POV

"Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date?" she asked. Guess I got asked out first.
"A date?"
"Well, sort of. I was wondering if you wanted to come with me to a foster home and give them sweets,decorations and costumes for Halloween"
"Ohhh right. Yeah sure why not

___________________

Hansol POV

"Hyung!" Chan shouted. We were on our way to practice.
"Why? what is it?
"Look to your right" he said. We all did and saw Jay hyung standing there and waving at us. 
"Hyung. Where have you been these past few days?" Jihoon hyung asked him as we all gathered round. 
"I have to go back to my parents for a while. I came back to give hansol something." as he turned around to me with a smile.  Me?
He then held out a necklace. "Give this to ______ please. It's way to say we're friends and always will be."
"Shouldn't it be better if you give it to her then" 
"I thought giving it to you would mean we both moved on and we can love somebody else. And since you like her, here" as he took my hand out and gave it to me.
"She knows what I mean" I'm greatful they've moved on, but I'm worried whether she likes me or not...
"Hyung don't worry. I'm sure Noona likes you too" he smiled.
"Well, I have to go. See you all soon"
We all waved good bye to him and I looked at the star necklace. I better put it somewhere safe and I should give it to her on our date.

......................
"You excited for your date?" as he teases me.
"Of course, but I wanted to ask her out on a date, not vice versa" as both laughed.
"Hyung, will you hug her or do aything cheesy?" as Chan came over and joined our conversation.
"NO! Don't use any Soonyoung has taught you" as we laughed. We knew we would all cringe up.


______________________
Next day

Your POV

Here I was next to Hansol's side shopping for Halloween. We were having a great time so far. We ate, talked about the seventeen members and of course I talked about Kiara and Bora unnie. I felt like I could talk to Hansol about anything. We went to the Foster home where all the kids were waiting. They came screaming and smiling and teasing me when they saw me with Hansol. Kids these days.
We helped them, water the plants,flowers and whilst we were at it. I noticed how the kids threw water balloons at us and Hansol using me to hide. We were hugging and so close.
"Ahhhh, Help!" as Hansol went over to me and pushed me.
"Hey! Kids lets get him!" as we threw the balloons at him. 
"Your going down with me" as he got one of the water balloon and popped one over my head.
"You look sooo beautiful right now" as he puts his arm around my waist and the other putting a daisy on my head.
"Thank you and you look very handsome too" as I popped one over his head and wiped his faced. We all laughed and the kids started teasing us again.

"Well, Thank you for today, I had a really good Time" as he smiled and hugged me.
"No problem."
"And I have something to give you"         He does?...
"Here" as he held out a familiar star necklace.
"Oh. This is ---" 
"Yes, it's the one Jay hyung bought. he wanted me to give it to you." He carefully puts it around my neck. 
"We're best friends forever" I said as I looked at the necklace.
"So do you have someone you like?" he asked curiously, hoping I would have said him.
"Nope not yet" as I pinched his cheeks.

"oooooh. What's happenning here?" as we saw the Seventeen members.
"Looks like you had a good time.
"Yeah we did. I should get going now though. Kiara is probably waiting for me."
"Byee, Good Night" as I hugged Hansol and waved goodbye to the others.

Jihoon POV
At the dorm...

Here I was texting _____. She was telling me all about her day. 
"Hyung who are you texting?"
"Oh just a friend" I replied.
"Ooooo Jihoon hyung is talking to a girl" as he teases me.
"Whatever" but I feel happy talking to ______. We text each other everyday.