Lucky

My Heart 1

You
Hansol
Jihoon
Kiara



Kiara POV
"You know what happens in Romantic, Love movies. What if your in a love triangle?! or a Love Square?!" I shouted at _____ with curiosity.
"What? Like that will happen" she replied.
"Ehhh. Every couple will always be involve in a Love triangle.
"Well, if we do,...We'll sort it out and I'll forgive him, unless he does something I won't like"
"Like kissing another girl. OMG this will become another movie in you life
"Plus I have you to protect me" she smiled at me.
"Of course" I confidently said.
"But imagine another member from Seventeen likes you"
"Like who?"
"ummm" thinking to myself.
"Oh I know...what about Jihoon oppa. You have a lot of things in common and are close friends in seventeen other than Hansol" I said.
"No way. We are only Best friends and likes I'm the type of girl he'll fall for."
"Yeah, I don't get why Hansol would fall for you as well." I jokingly said. By saying this she started tickling me.
"I guess I'm lucky to have him"

Next Day
Your POV
I only have 2 days left til I have to start training again. I thought I'd pop into Seventeen's practice, I also wanted to see Hansol. 
Knocking on the door, I could hear, Doyoon oppa saying I was here. I gave them all a bow and saw Hansol running up to me. 
"Hey, how come your here?" still hugging me.
"I wanted to see you" hugging him back.  We went to the other pratice room and just started talking.
"You know there's a Christmas party soon. I'll be seeing you in a dress." he had his cheeky smile.
"Dress? High Heels? Not really my thing to wear, but if I have to" 
"I'm sure you'll look pretty"
"And halfway through that formal party, we're coming here in the practice room, I have a special event for you...just the two of us."
"Nothing cheesy right?" I gave him a squinted look.
"To me, I don't think it is" as he took my hand and we started to dance, with his hand around my waist and my arms around his neck.
"You know it's kinda awkward without music" we both giggled.
"Then I'll sing or rap" so he did.
"Stop rapping, that doesn't suit the mood right now" covering his mouth. But he then continued singing, ones with high notes. How Adorable.
"I guess this is one choice to stop you" I kissed him as he turned to look at me. He kissed me back. He drew me closer and seemed like music was playing in the back.ground.
"I Love you" he mumbled in our kiss.
"I love you too" giving him one quick kiss, then placed our foreheads together, still dancing. 

Jihoon POV

Here I was with the other members, opening the door slightly to see what Hansol and _____ were doing. Just so happens they were kissing. They look so happy and sweet together. Why am I so Jealous?!