Really?

My Heart 1

You
Kiara
Bora
Jay
Hansol
Seungcheol
Wonwoo
Seokmin


Your POV

"So what did you want to talk about?" I looked at his pretty eyes. I didn't know how pretty his eyes were until now. I mean I was always looking at Jihoon oppa. Haven't spoken to him yet. I pouted.

"Well...I wanted to know if you want to meet my sister Sofia again"
"Sofia?" Trying to get my head around. "Ohh right. You mean Sofia's last name is Choi?!" 
"hehe, yeah. She'd be happy to meet you again. She kept on talking about you, but I never got to meet and talk to you and I knew straight away that you were the one Sofia was talking about
"Wow. Yeah sure. I haven't seen her in ages. I never knew Sofia would be the sister of Seventeen Choi Hansol."
"So, tomorrow round 1. I think we'll be going shopping."
"Yeah ok" 

Jay's POV

"I wonder what they're talking about" I see ____ and Hansol smiling together. 
"Oh i don't know maybe talking about having a date tomorrow" as i see Wonwoo and Mingyu getting all excited. 
"Wait hold up! A date?"
"Oh yeah. I think Hasnsol likes ____
"Wow! You have a rival already then Jay if your planning to get her back" as she gives me a smirk. Me and Kiara has always been good friends until I Broke ____ heart. 
"What do you mean rival?
"Me and ____ used to be together, but not anymore."
"Yeah, they went out for 3 years and now it's been 2 years since they've broke up." "You know how hard it was for ____. She was crying sooo much I wanted to go out and look out for you and p---"
"Sshh, they're coming" As they were coming in, Seokmin just had to. It'll just make things much more awkward.

"So ____, you used to go out with Jay hyung?
I see ____ standing there still , looking at Kiara, then Me, then Hansol? But why Hansol? Is she starting to like him?
"Well, yeah"
"So your hyung's first love that he told us about and had a 3 year relationship with
"Ah! Oh yeahh!"
"Umm, anyways. We're just friends now, moved on." 
"Yeah" as I forced a smile

Your POV
It was lunch time and there I see Kiara smacking Seokmin oppa's back of his head. I think I know why.

There I was on my phone, when I hear footsteps coming my way. It was Jay

"So aren't you hungry?"
"No not really" 
"You know to be honest, I've missed you in these past 2 years." My heart sank when I heard him say that. Does he still like me?
"For me, it's good to see that your healthy, never changed and pretty as you've always been" as he pinches my cheek. 
"Yah. That hurts" as I ruffle his hair. "But I've missed you too" Awhh, that smile.
"But not Kiara right" We both chuckled.

Hansol's POV

There I see the Jay Hyung being Lovey dovey to ____. They used to go out?! Then I don't stand a chance against Jay hyung. They both look sweet, smiling together. 
"Hansol-ah you can't give up now, you have a date together tomorrow right"
"I wouldn't call it exactly a date
"But still you'll have alone time together afterwards." *wink* 
"You better make her yours. I don't want Jay back together with ____. Anyone but Jay
I will. Someday...

Your POV

I wonder what they're talking about. Why does Hansol look sad?