Was it the right choice?

My Heart 1

You
Hyori
Hansol
Jihoon
Seungcheol
Bora


Hyori POV

Here I was being introduced to the new trainees and saw _____ and Kiara waving at me. We got to know each other better, practiced and talked about Hansol too. We were packing up as it was time to home. I went up to _____.
"Can I ask you a favor?" I asked.
"Yeah sure. What is it?"
"Is it ok if---if I can go out with Hansol tomorrow...you know just as friends" I smiled.
"Yeah sure why not. I won't get mad because you asked me so yeah" she accepted.
"Thank you, Thank you" as I gave her a big hug. 
"It's okay" she smiled back. 
"I can treat you next time
"Sure"
We went outside smiling and laughing and then we saw Hansol. 
"Hansol-ah!" she shouted whilst they ran up to each other and hugged and kissed. Jealous...
"Hello Hyori" he waved at me.  I waved back. They kindly walked me to the cafe where I was going to get picked up. I could see them holding hands...before that was me...  
"Hansol, why don't I let you two talk for a while, I think she has something to tell you" she said as she left just the two of us.
"You wanted to talk to me about something?"
"Yeah, I was wondering if you want to go christmas shopping with me tomorrow"
"Just the two of us?"
"Yeah, and don't worry _____ says it's fine" 
"Yeah sure, I guess I need to buy presents too" he smiled.
"Ok see you tomorrow" as I hugged him. I waved goodbye to the both of them. 
YESSS! Just Me and Hansol tomorrow. So Happy. 


Your POV
Was it right to let Hansol and Hyori go out on a...date? No they're just going christmas shopping, no need to be jealous. 
"Ehhh, you sure your not jealous" as he raised his eyebrows and then cutely smiles.
"Aigoo" as I pinched his cheeks. He then gave me a peck on the cheek. 
"But what present will you give me?" 
"I don't know" he pouted. 
"Well, having you is great enough for me" I hugged him whilst walking. 
"What about hyori?" I then glared at him and lightly punched him on the arm. 
"Ok ok. I'm yours only" as he backhugged me whilst walking which was uncomfortable at times as we were walking but it was cute. 

Next Day.

Hansol POV

"Seungcheol hyung your going to help with their practice today right?" I asked as I won't be able to pick up _____ today as I'm going out with Hyori today.
"Yeah why?"
"Look after _____ please"
"Don't ask him, he's more likely to have his eyes on one girl
"Oh you mean Bora noona will be there?" Jihoon hyung gave a nod. 
"Can you look after her then please hyung" He gave a nod and smiled. 
"Yah! I can, what do you mean one girl?!" Seungcheol hyung chouted. We all laughed. 
What should I get _____?...

Jihoon POV
As usual, we talked, laughed, practiced and ate. 
_____, Kiara and I laughed at Seungcheol hyung's different behaviour around Bora noona. Of course we all know why. 
"I envy you" Bora noona said. 
"Get a boyfriend soon then unnie, but Love takes time" 
"What if he's just there near you, but just don't know it." _____ and I looked at each other as he was obviously talking about himself. 
"Then he's a chicken, he should confess." she answered. Ahahaha, and we told hyung a lot of times to confess. 
"How would you react though?"
"Depends if it's the person I like
"Oooooh"     I should tell her my feelings soon, even though I know the results already, it's ok. 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Jihoon-ah, we're going to the cafe, you go first
"Ok"
"Unnie, bye"
"Take care." as we all said goodbye.

_____ and I were alone and talked about lots of things, the training, our similarities as usual.
"Your not scared of what might happen?" I asked curiosly
"I'm sure nothing will happen" she smiled. 
"I know Hyori and she still likes Hansol" I just had to say it.
"She does?" 
"Sorry" feeling guilty.
"No no, it's fine. I'm sure it'll be fine. However, just then...we saw Hansol and Hyori...k--ki---

I turned to look at _____, I saw a drop of tear on her sad, surprised face.