Ice Skating

My Heart 1

You                                     Jihoon
Mum                                   Soonyoung
Dad                                    Seungcheol
Jin                                    
Hansol
Seokmin
Kiara

Your POV

We finally arrived and here we are. Wow there was a lot of people. 
"Come on now, let's get ready
"Yeah, Yeah Let's go!
"Woohoo ~" as he starts dancing with Soonyoung oppa.
"Stop acting like a child will you"
"Hmmm, I don't want to" as he starts acting all cute to Kiara.   We all looked at them, Kiara just went off with Jin.
 We all got ready to go. This is my second time skating and I'm not really good at it, same with Kiara.

Hansol POV
"Now Hansol, can you skate well?
"Yes, this is my fifth time ice skating" I replied politely.
"We'll see about that"
"Seungcheol hyung, are you skating with Bora noona then?" as he smirks.
"Of course" we all giggled.
"How about you Jihoon? Can you skate?
"No, this is my first time." he replied back.   He didn't say anything after that.
"Appa, Let's go.  Hyung, I want to go with you" as Jin tugs me on my jacket, jumping up and down."
"Okay then, Let's go" I smiled back.
We went outside and saw all the girls already skating.
"Noona!" Jin shouted.  We went on the rink and I saw _____ holding onto me. 
"Be careful" she said. It was just the three of us 'trying' to skate. At times, Jin or I would fall down and _____ just laughing at us, but we pulled her down with us. 

Dad's POV
My wife and I took a break and saw all of them having a good time. We could see, Seungcheol getting his chance to hold Bora's hands and hug her. I then saw Jihoon on the side along with 3 other members. 
"Jihoon-ah!" I called him.  He looked over and came staright away. 
"Be careful with what you say darling
"Is there anything wrong?"
"You." He was taken back. 
"You also like my daughter right?" before letting him answer..."Now, don't like to me, I can see it in your eyes."
"But Hansol is one of my team member and I won't just steal her like that.She loves Hansol."
"Your a good guy. I can see you like her but try to move on. You can't force someone to love you right."
"No." he replied back.
"There are plenty of other fishes in the sea."
"Yeah...someday."
"Do me one favour will you" He listened carefully. 

Kiara POV
Here I was skating by myself and now admiring Hansol and _____ and even Bora unnie. Then I lost balance, whilst looking at them, but I didn't hear a thud sound, instead I got dizzy from the twriling aorund. I saw Seokmin oppa's arms around me.
"Are you okay? You could have hit your head then, falling backwards."
"Yeah, thank you for catching me"
"Here I'll teach you"  He held my hands and leaded me.
"Oooo, your pretty good"
"Of course, I'm Seokmin" he smiles widely. I can't be like this. I can't possibly like him, then the others will be right. 
"Oh, Kiara noona" we then heard Jin beside us.
"Ummm, Jin, why don't you come with us and let the couple alone"
"But your a couple too noo---" I quickly covered his mouth. Hansol and ____ just laughed at me.
"We'll take care of Jin

Hansol POV
"Finally we're alone"
"You didn't like it when Jin was here?" as she raises her eyebrow.
"No no, I didn't mean it like that. Jin is like family now and I'm happy he likes me" we both giggled.
"Don't worry, you'll get along with Dad" 
"I hope so."
"Wait here" I skated to make a big heart and had the two of us stand in the middle of the heart and hugged each other.
"Awwwh, how sweet of you" she said.
"This is the best Christmas ever!" I shouted out loud.
"I'm so happy to spend this year's christmas with my family, friends, Seventeen and You" with our noses touching each other's. I planted a quick kiss and she did the same. I carefully sorted her out and kissed her gently. We carried on kissing and then our tongue met and it felt like it was the only of two of us. It was a good thing that we were at the far end of the rink, so then we could pretend we ddin't hear  _____'s dad shouting at me.
"CHWE HANSOl!!" he shouted. We both laughed in our kiss. I slowly pulled aprt but,
"It's ok" as she turned me around with my back to them.

As soon as I arrived to change back to my normal shoes I got put into a headlock.
"Hansol, you trying to take advantage now
I was coughing and laughing at the same time. "No sir"
"Better not"
"Yes sir" All the members laughed at me.

Your POV
We arrived back home and boy Jin and Kiara went to sleep straight away.
"Good night dad. Good night Mum" kissing them good night.
"Good night and Merry Christmas
"Good night. I see he loves you very much." said dad whilst seeing dad walking away. Mum and I looked at each othe and smiled. 

Boxing Day tomorrow!! laugh