Do you like me?

My Heart 1

You
Kiara
Mingyu
Jay
Hansol

Seokmin

Your POV

"How could you?! It's his birthday! You could have asked if you wanted to come! No look what you've done." I was really angry. They shouldn't have followed us and made a mess. I could see everyone was surprised and really sorry.
"I told you this was a bad idea."
"Oh yeah I remmber now." I could see Kiara relly sorry for  what she did. 
"I'm sorry ____ and Jay, we didn't mean to. We all are very sorry" as they bowed to us. 
"You shouldn't be sorry to me, but t o Jay" 
"It's ok. I guess I should have invited you guys as well, but I was planning for us to go somewhere in the weekends."
"We are really sorry that we interfered."
"It's fine. Anyway, Let's go now, it's getting late." as Jay took my wrist before I could get any closer to Kiara. 

Now walking to Jay's dorm. 
"I'm really sorry about what happened near the end. But I hope you had fun as much as I did." 
"Yeah I did and don't worry about it. You should get going. Good night and Thank you." as he gave me a big smile. 
"Happy Birthday. This is my birthday gift for you." as I gave him a Big warm hug. "Not much but yeah."
"The best moment of the day" as he squeezed me back. 
"Your still cheesy..."
"...and always will be" he said.                           Ugh, I have to move on....

Hansol POV

Here we are in front of Jay hyung's door. We stood here at the side, watching ___ and Jay hyung talk. They were hugging.
"If it wasn't his birthday, I would give him a big talk right now" as Kiara slowly makes a fist. 
"It's just a hug, she can hug anyone she likes. At least it's not a kiss.
"Don't give me that talk tall boy
"Hey you ok?" as Seokmin hyung came over.
"No. First we ruined, Jay hyung's birthday and now I'm seeing them hug. THey look sweet together" as i hang my head down.
"Look, it's too early  give up and next time make your own decision, don't follow Kiara" as we both saw Kiara glare at us. 
_____ came over. 
"Let's go" 
"Look We're really sorry _____"
"You should've known better Hansol"
"I know and I'm ---"
"Why did you follow us in first place?" as we stopped.
"I, umm I" as i was stuttering. I can't say I like her now. I need to say it at the right time.
"Just forget it. It's over now, I know it wasn't really your fault. You shouldn't have followed Kiara" as she shows a little smile.
Just then I hugged her. It felt so nice. 
"I'm really sorry" 
"it's ok." as she hugs me back.

"Hyung look" pointing out to us hugging. 
"Awwwh, they look so sweet together." as she goes onto her fanmode.
"You should talk to her later


Your POV
(At you flat/dorm) 

"_____ are asleep yet?" asked Kiara. I didn't reply back, even though I was awake.
"Thanks for letting me sleep over again" Silence.
"Are you mad at me? Look I didn't mean to follow you but it was just that Hansol likes you and I wanted to to come and look over and see if he does anything to you that Hansol wouldn't like, so it was just, practically my plan." as she lowers her voice down near her last words. 
I was shocked! 
"WHAT?! HANSOL LIKES ME?!" as I quickly got up.