Horror House

My Heart 1

Jihoon
Hansol
Hyori
Seungkwan 

Chan

Hansol POV

Here we are having so much fun at Lotte World. We went on lots of rides already and all of us keep on laughing at Seokmin hyung's face on this rollercoaster. I was having such a great time, that I forgot to message _____. But I'll call her at Lunch.
"Hansol-ah! Come in this Horror house with me please." with her hands together. I gave a nod.
We went in and sure it scared me. I felt Hyori's hand holding my hand tightly. I wanted to let go but I could see she was really scared. It felt awkward for me and made me remember the past memories we had together, but the Past is the Past. I'm so glad the other seventeen members didn't come in or they'll see us holding hand. 

Seungkwan POV

Sure we had to follow them. I mean it's a horror house, a chance for skinship. 
"Hyung, are you sure this is fine?" Chan asked.
"Don't worry they won't know as long as they don't see us when we exit."
"Should we tell the others and _____ noona?"
"Well..." as we both get scared by the ghost people. We both then laughed at each other.
"What I was trying to say is that, you"
"Me?"
"You tell ____ and I'll tell the others."
"What if Hansol hyung decides to tell us first."
"Then if doesn't, we'll tell them ok"

Chan POV

Well I'm going to tell Jihoon hyung first, as he still likes noona. He says he's over noona, but I don't think that's the case. It was Lunch Time and I sat next to Jihoon hyung. I'm glad Hyori noona and Hansol hyung didn't notice us.
Just then Hansol hyung came over.
"Hyung, can you try calling _____ for me please."
"Why? can't you?"
"She won't answer"     Jihoon hyung tried calling.
"She won't answer either
"Ooooh she might be chatting up with another boy" Hyori noona suggested. Why is she saying that? 
"With who? Why?"
"Noona won't do that"
"Don't worry she's probably still training."

We won't separately again for the last few hours til we go and get dinner and go home. 
"Jihoon hyung! Wait up!" I called.
"I need to talk to you
"What is it?"
"Well, we saw them holding hands and I think Hyori noona is trying to do something to get back with Hansol hyung." saying it quietly so no one would hear us. 
"_____ won't get that jealous that quick and I'm sure Hansol will stay with her" I guess.
"I know I shouldn't be saying this but...I see an oppurtunity for you to go out on a date with ____ noona" I smirked and ran off straight away as he gave me the glare. I knew I was in trouble.
"IT'S A CHANCE" I shouted loudly whilst running. I'm even more in BIG TROUBLE. 
"YAH!


Hansol POV
Ok good. She was just training still. I thought she was chatting up with another boy for being with my ex-girlfriend Hyori today, but I should know she's not like that.
"Hansol-ah, Let's go" taking my hand.

Because I was having fun, I ended up sleeping the whole way through the journey back and forgot to call her when we ate dinner. When I got back to the dorms, that's when I realized I received:
38 missed calls and 10 unread messages. I think I need to go round to her place. 
 

Hyori POV

Had such a great day, especially being with Hansol all day today. Glad to be back in Korea. But Hansol mostly talked about _____. Annoys me! *sigh* It's going to be ok, Hyori...