Look out

My Heart 1

You
Jisoo
Jihoon
Hansol
Kiara

Hyori

Hansol POV (From ____ place and back to our dorm)

In shock. At the very last minute, they decide to telll me now.
"Sorry, we didn't know the right time to tell you this" with all the members looking at me. 
"Yeah, but you could have told me before hand, so I can _____ that she's coming back."
"That's why we're telling you now, it's better today than tomorrow."
"Are you sure she's coming back tomorrow afternoon?" I asked again. They all nodded.
"Why don't you go and tell her now, so she won't be surprised" Jihoon hyung suggested.
So I went to get my coat and rushed out of the door. As, I went outside...

"Hansol-ah!" That familiar voice that I once loved . I slowly turned around and saw...Hyori. "Long time no see" as she came up to me and gave me a big hug. I was glad to see her again, but I don't know if she'll be fine with hearing the news that I have a girlfriend.
"Hey, How have you been?" hugging her back.
"Good, Missed Seventeen and dancing and singing with you guys, korean food...especially you" she replied. As we pulled apart. All I did was smile.
"We missed you too
"But Seungkwan said you were coming back tomorrow?
"Hmmm, I told him not to tell anyone as it was a surprise, but I said I'd come back tomorrow because I knew he'd tell you guys." We both laughed. She's still pretty and hasn't changed a bit.
"Since you have the week off, I was planning to go out with you guys and go to Lotte World"
"But aren't you tired from your journey
"Not really, I always get energy whenever I see you"  I froze and gave out an awkward smile.

Kiara POV

Here I am, wondering around the living room, thinking of lyrics. 
"Will you please sit down" _____ getting annoyed and dizzy because of me.
"But I can't stay still"
"Your like Jihoon oppa just going round in circles" Just then, I reversed back to the window and saw Hansol hugging another girl. 
"O.M.G!" I exclaimed. 
"What now? Thought of a good idea, well then ---" 
"Hansol is hugging another girl!" She got up and I pointed out to them laughing.
"He can hug another girl, but if I get annoyed then I'll ask him to stop" she said calmly.
"Well I'd care" crossing my arms.
"Like Seokmin oppa  hugging another girl?" seeing her raising her eyebrow. I glared at her.
"LOOK! Look at that girl touching him and flirting with him
"I'm sure their just friends."
"Friends my . You need to look out for this girl" whilst opening the window.
"Hansol-ah" I called out.  _____ hid straight away. 
He waved back and I grabbed _____ out of her hiding place. 

Your POV

Aish, Why did Kiara have to call him. I had no choice but to wave back. His smile is so cute. I closed the window and pinched Kiara. 
I wonder if that was Hoyri? She's really pretty.

Hyori POV

"Your friends?" I asked.
"Yeah, they're also trainees and the girl waving at me now is my girlfriend." How I miss his smile. 
"Oooh, looks like we have a lot to talk about. I see a lot of things has changed.
*sigh* I see he has a girldfriend. Will I be able to capture his heart again? I should have never broken up with him.