Night and Star

My Heart 1

You
Hansol

Doyoon

Your POV
Today, I'm going to meet up with Hansol at the park. I'm so nervous right now, I've never been this nervous to a guy ever since Jay. Am I ready for this? 
I saw Seventeen come out, as they were going to town to eat.
"Oppa" I shouted as I saw Doyoon oppa first.
"Hey, don't worry Hansol will come out soon" he put a smirk on his face.
"And what's that smirk for?" I raised an eyebrow.
"Well, you know..." he pokes me.
"You'll find out later and remember we still are Trainees" 
"Yes of course" he smiled.
Then I saw Hansol coming out with Seungkwan and Jihoon oppa. I gave a deep sigh.
"Are you okay?" he asked.
"Yes.        No.        Sort of.  Just don't know how he'll react." I replied
"Your going to turn him down?!" he whispered to my ear so nobody could hear. I stood still.
"I'm sure he'll understand your decision" he smiled and then faked cry. I jokingly gave him a slight smack.

"Hey, should we go?
"Yeah" I smiled. We waved goodbye to the members and went separate ways.
"You want to eat Ddukbokki first because it's really cold" I shivered.
"Yeah, same" he bluntly replied.
On the way to get food, Silence... We didn't know what to say to each other, we gave a few looks but  it was so awkward.
We're at the park now and we were still eating. Thank goodness, we had a topic to talk about, but that didn't last for long.
"Sooo" we both said in Unison.
"You go first" he said.  I smiled.
"Promise you'll understand right?" as I held my pinky out. I could see his worried face.      


Hansol POV

Did that just really happen? In a flash, I felt warm, soft lips against my cheeks. My eyes went wide open. I couldn't help but smile. She giggled as she saw me trying not to be obvious. She turns my head, facing her way...
"I like you too Hansol" she smiled like an angel. I wanted to give her a kiss but she quickly puts her finger in front of my lips.
"But remember we are still trainees and wanting out dreams to come true, you promised already" I nodded and then gave her a Big Hug and twirled her aound.
"I'm Soo happy to hear you say that. Can you say that again please?" I blinked a million times making a cute face.
"No, too cheesy. You heard anyway" 
"Ohhh. But I want to hear it again." She shaked her head.
"If you don't say it, it means you don't like me and this relationship is over"
"Ok fine" as she gets away from my embrace. In a flash I gave her another hug.
"Babe, I'm sorry. I don't mean it" I pouted.   She pinched my cheeks. 
"I know, but please don't call me Babe, makes me cringe" 
"What shall I call you then?"   We started thinking. 
"It's getting late we should go now" Now backhugging her.
"I know!" she exclaimed.
"What?"
"Your the Night, that shall protect me and love me, who is the star that will shine and love you forever" she pointed to the shining star in the night sky.
"Together we make a perfect couple" as we layed our foreheads against each other.
"That was too cheesy" she cringed again.
"But I like it."
"Me too"

We finally started walking back to our dorms, holding hands.
"Isn't it Jihoon oppa's birthday soon?"
"Yeah, we're planning to go to the cinema and watch a movie, probably action or horror"
"Cool. Is it just Seventeen?"
"No, Bora noona, Kiara and my Star are invited as well."
"Would love to come" Suddenly, we heard giggling noises at the back. We turned around to see who it was.
"OOOoooooo!!" The seventeen members said. They then started to sing the congratulation song to us.
"Have you been listening to our conversation the whole time?"
"Maybe we have.....Hansol's shining 'Star' " they started laughing and poking the two of us. 

"Well, goodnight, my Night"  bursting out of laughter.
"I agree"
"Ok I'm not gonna use that nickname that much" 
"Good night, my star