Trick or Treat!

My Heart 1

You
Kiara
Hansol

Seungcheol

Your POV

Happy Halloween Everyone! Today is Halloween at later this evening Seventeen and thegirls will be coming round mine to watch a movie together. Good thing my living room is big. I can't wait to see Everyone's costume. Kiara and I are going to dress up as dead school girls.

"Hey, _____, which skirt do you think I should wear?" asked Kiara, holding two of the same skirt, just different colours.
"The black one with the white skullls" I smiled.
I was going to wear a white school top drawing black cobwebs on it and put on a spider badge on one web;also with a red tie and red skirt. 
Then my phone rang. 

|| "Hello?" Then I heard the grudge noise.
   "Ahhhh, Oppa, please stop" knowing it was Seungcheol oppa doing this but using Jihoon oppa's phone.
   "Hehe, I'm sorry" hearing him giggling wiith Seokmin oppa.
   "We will be bringing Lots of sweets
   "Ok" 
   "Can't wait for later"
   "See you oppa!" ||

Later that Day...

Ding Dong, Ding Dong.
"I'll get it!" exclaimed Kiara. I could hear the Seventeen members trying to scare her. 
"Heyy Guys!" Scanning all of the members custumes, got to say Seokmin oppa's vampire teeth were the best looking so real, but also Jihoon oppa's handmade wings.
We all sat down, ready for the movie. 
"You look pretty" Hansol said.
"Pretty?" 
"I meant pretty scary". He's so cute when he makes mistakes. 

Hansol POV

So we're all here in the living room immersed in the movie. All of the girls were screaming for most of the scenec and some of the boys did like Lee Chan,Seokmin hyung and Soonyoung hyung hugging each other. I could see _____ hiding behind the pillow whenever there was any scary scenes.
She's soo cute. I went over to her.

"Hey can I talk to you for a sec." I asked.
"Yeah sure but, I need to hide behind you, incase something comes up" as she links arms with me.
I thought today was my chance. We went inside her room.
"Is there anything wrong?" 
"Awwwh are you scared" as she pinches my cheeks.
"Me? No. I was going to say.....Trick or Treat!" going around her with excitement.
"So i have to choose one?" I nodded.
"I think I've had the Trick already from Seungcheol oppa so I'll choose Treat!" she said with a big smile.
"Ok, close your eyes" So she closed her eyes.             Should I? ....Maybe no?....
I carefully put her fringe out of her eyes.
"Your hands are so warm" as she smiled. 
I moved closer and closer until their was a tiny gap between out lips.
"Hansol..." as she opens her eyes and there...I kissed her. 

Your POV

This was his Treat? I opened my  eyes and see Hansol's eyes closed and lips softly kissing me.If this was his treat I should accept it, but I could push him but I didn't want to. He then put his other arm round my waist and pulled me closer to him. We continued to kiss but I kept my eyes opened...
We gently pulled away, where it was the both of us staring at each other's eyes.

He kissed me...