That Night

My Heart 1

You
Hansol
Kiara
Seungcheol

Jihoon
Chan
Hyori


Hansol POV

Standing outside _____ door, but I think she'd be really tired from today. Just then, Kiara opened the door.
"Oh, Hansol-ah, how come you're here?" she asked.
"Is _____ still awake? Can I talk to her?"
"Oh yeah she is. Your in trouble you are." whilst pinting her finger at me and shaking her head.
"That's why I came here"
"Wait " she said. "Yah! Your boyfriend is here!" I heard her shout.

"Hansol-ah how come your here?" seeing her in her night clothes already and hair tied up.  I quickly hugged her, with my arms around her waist.
"I'm sorry. I  was tired on the way back and forgot to look at my phone."
"Yeah. I called you like 38 times and even texted you." with her arms crossed.
"I'm really sorry" I pouted. "I promise nothing like this will happen again." still hugging her. She gave me a kiss and then said,
"Don't worry I forgive you" smiling. I gave her kiss and then we heard Kiara screaming at a corner. 
"But I bet you had a good time today especially with Hyori"   I gave a slight smirk.
"Ehhh, someone's jealous." pinching her cheek.
" I saw you laying your heads together, when you were sleeping"
"But how?
"When Jihoon, Seungcheol and Soonyoung oppa came to help us out for the last 2 hours" she replied.
"Ehhh, that's nothing."
"Oh oh so you mean you can hold hands or maybe even kiss." making her way out of my hug and grabbed hold of the door.
"No no.." I giggled and hugged her again..."What I mean is that, I only like hyori as a friend and nothing more. The one I Love is you" as I bit my cheek and gave her a another kiss.
"Aigoo. I love you too, now go and get some rest, it's cold out here as well."
"Then let's hug" as I tightened our hug.
"Hansol..."
"Ok I'll go. I'll see you tomorrow" I smiled.


Seungcheol POV
"See I told you hyung, even Seungcheol hyung agrees" Chan said as he sat behind me. It was only Chan, Jihoon and I in the room where we normally talk about Jihoon's crush. We were alll laughing.
"Yah. I can't do that
"Yeah but you can still go out on a date as friends and it'll be your first date with your first love." I said.
"Hyung, more than that, I'm just worried about her and worried if Hyori is up to something"
"Ayee" as I threw a pillow at him.
"But seriously. and I'm sure I'm not the only one worried about their relationship."
"But your the most worried one" as Chan and I clapped hands and continued teasing him.
"But hyung, at least tell her that she's your first love and will support their relationship..."
"...and that your best friends here, I, Jihoon is always here for you" I continued.
"You think I should?" We both nodded. 
"When it's the right time."
"Seungcheol hyung, you have to make a confession too" I looked at Chan and then Jihoon who was laughing.
"Hyung, you've been texting Bora noona a lot lartely."
"Well, she's gone home, for Christmas."
"You miss her...A lot!" as Chan and Jihoon started laughing this time.
"Jihoon hyung your deeply in love too."
I sat next to Jihoon and we both looked at each other. 
"Ahhhhhh!!" he shouted and started running away.
"Yah!
"Come here!"

Hyori POV

Ugh, Dad says I have to practice dancing tomorrow, meaning I'll be with Hansol's girlfriend. I guess I can get to know her better.
Maybe another time, I can go somewhere alone with Hansol. I'm sure she won't mind, I can ask her...