3 Days

My Heart 1

You
Kiara
Hansol

Jihoon
Chan
 

Kiara POV
So we have 1 week off and I'm going shopping today with Bora unnie! I'm not sure what ______ is doing.
"Are you sure you don't want to go shopping today with us?" I asked again.
"Yes. I'm fine, don't worry."
"I know your fine, you've spent 3 days already with Jihoon oppa"
"Are you sure you want to forget about the kiss?" Then she gave me that look.
"Look, I know it took a lot of courage for him to do that, but he kissed me few days after I got over Jay" she explained. I guess she's got a point.
"How about you?" she asked.
"Me?" as she gave a smirk. 
"Don't give me that look young lady. NO! Oh, look I guess I better go, Bora unnie is waiting for me, Bye" I said as fast as I could, trying to change the topic, especially when it's something to do with Seokmin oppa...

Lee Chan POV

Something got me curious. I went to Jihoon and Hansol hyung who was by the computer.
"Hansol hyung, have you asked out ______ noona on a date or something?
"No, I might do tomorrow actually" he replied.
"Looks like _____ noona has been spending a lot of time with Jihoon hyung" I said.
"A friend needs a help" he answered.   I wasn't sure....
When no one was in the other practice room other than Jihoon hyung, I had to ask him about noona.
"Hyung, perhaps...."
"Yes...?" he waited for me to continue.  I was still wondering whether I should I ask him or not. He has been really happy a lot lately since...
"Perhaps...you - you have money that I can have?"      Stupid, why didn't I say it?!
"Ahahaha no. You didn't pay me back last time"
"I guess. Don't worry then hyung" I smiled. 

Jihoon POV
I've spent the last 3 days with _____ most of the time and I feel like we're getting closer. I'm really Happy whenever I'm around her. Hansol came over.
"Hyung you don't have anything happening tomorrow with _____ right?" asked Hansol
"Well, we might just be going to thte cafe, you know the one we go to. We might go there later in the afternoon." I replied.
"Oh right ok. We'll spend time together again right ...soon?"
"Yeah of course, she messages you meaning you still have a chance. Spending lots of time with me is nothing, you'll spend more time with her" I smiled. 
I'm the one to give up...


Next day, later that evening.
I was here with _____, talking about dance, her life, my life and Hansol. As usual, getting to know her better.
"Oppa, are you okay?"
"Yeah yeah I'm fine." I smiled.
"You don't look okay" as she then puts her forehead against mine.  Her face was so close to mine, I coulnd't breathe.
"Well you don't have a fever" she said. 
"I'm fine, don't worry" trying to get my head around. Suddenly...

"_____. Hyung" as Hansol opens the door, which made us jump a little.
"Hansol-ah what's wrong?" 
"Let's go" he said, whilst grabbing her by the wrist. 

Your POV
"Wa-Wai-Wait" I said, but Hansol was walking too fast that we were out of the door already. 
I wonder what got into him?