S.Coups X Jeonghan (Seventeen)

K-Pop Mpreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since their first wedding anniversary, Jeonghan and Seungcheol had something special planned for every year milestone they reached in their marriage. Five years, ten years, fifteen, twenty, and so on, they had planned a new trip for every lustrum in celebration of what they had accomplished collectively as a married couple. They had written it down on a page of notebook paper and had even framed it, keeping it as a reminder and hanging it on their bathroom wall. They had all of their goals written out on some piece of paper and had it framed or stored somewhere safe, all revolving around their lives together and their relationship. Traveling had always been high up on that list and they had managed to take trips to countries such as China, Japan, and Taiwan, but those countries were close. The plan was to go farther and farther with every five years and now that they were coming up on their five years as husbands, they planned to vacation in Fiji. A tropical island to combat the cold of winter since they had married in early January. It would be nice and warm, sunny with plenty of beaches and hammocks to sleep in at night. They were supposed to spend a week in paradise where all they would have to do is relax and love each other and it was going to be perfect. 

But instead of flying to Fiji, they had to make some last-minute changes and were instead going to stay home. Jeonghan's unexpected pregnancy made for some bad timing and going abroad wasn't an option with their plans being so close to the baby's due date. It was a risk they weren't willing to take, and there was always next year. They would just have to lavishly celebrate their sixth year together, and by then they would have a baby to join them in the adventure. That seemed better than leaving it to the two of them and they would instead visit as a family, the three of them. 

They hadn't planned to have children for another few years, wanting to do so much more before bringing a baby into the mix, but after some poor family planning and a broken , they had no choice and were welcoming a boy in less than four weeks. It was something they had come to accept and were excited about now. Having a son to call their own was frightening but also very astonishing, a whole new adventure both were still unprepared for since neither had any experience with any children, but it was something they were going to endure together. Physically, they had all they needed, a finished nursery with more clothes, formula, and diapers their son will ever need, but mentally it was still a process. They were still in the mindset of two separate people, just them, but they would have to change when there would be one person who would fully rely on them, leaving Jeonghan and Seungcheol half their minds from all the stress and forcing them to function as one. They were getting closer and parenting was something they were tackling to their best abilities. It was something to fret over. 

But now, all they had to worry about was the night ahead of them. It was the night of their anniversary and they were celebrating to the best of their abilities even though not as extravagant as their previous plans. And Seungcheol was leaving it up to Jeonghan's desires for the night since he was heavily pregnant and didn't leave the house as often now. Since going on maternity leave and picking up working from home, he was often on the couch in jogging bottoms and sweaters all day. Having the opportunity to leave the house, Seungcheol voiced that he would be happy to do anything Jeonghan wanted to do, something the younger hadn't been entirely pleased to hear since this was their night, but something he dictated anyway. Seungcheol liked what he liked anyway, so there were no discrepancies. 

It was early January when snow is the heaviest and taking advantage of the weather, Jeonghan suggested ice skating, hot chocolate, and walking downtown in the snow while also looking at the lights that were still up. Seungcheol had loved the idea right off the bat and had added in a suggestion of window shopping with the intention of picking something else up for their son. Seungcheol could never resist any toy he saw and he always told himself that his baby boy needed whatever it was that he saw, especially if it was cute. Jeonghan was just as bad as he was if not more, even if the younger was stubborn and profusely denied it. Just the other day he had shown Seungcheol a blanket he had bought online even though their baby already had plenty of blankets, including the ones their mothers had made with their bare hands. They both lacked will power when it came to their baby already but for now, they were riding that high and choosing not to see trivial things like owning too many blankets. You could never have enough blankets. 

It was getting to be later in the day, close to the time they agreed on to leave for dinner and the rest of the night's activities. Seungcheol had finished getting ready first since it had taken Jeonghan longer to find something that fit properly. Spending days in loose bottoms and tops, he had failed to notice how much bigger he had gotten and had struggled some to find something to wear that wasn't too tight or uncomfortable. He had finally settled on his largest and stretchiest pair of dark jeans and a sweater over top, a more casual look, but as long as it was comfortable he didn't care. Then it came down to fixing his hair that was now past shoulder length. He had been growing his hair long for years and pregnancy had done wonders to it, leaving it the softest and shiniest it's ever been. It had really become a feature he was confident with and even if he didn't dress up during the day, he always spent some time styling his hair to how he liked it. With winter came static electricity and to battle that frustration, Jeonghan was going to braid it all back in two, keeping it out of his face. So he started on one side and in doing so, Seungcheol walked up behind him, asking with no urgency, "When will you be done?" it was to gauge to see if they were going to make their reservation or not. It wasn't a very high profile restaurant, but it was their favorite and it was a Thursday night, a night where they were typically busy. Seungcheol didn't want to miss their reservation and have their table taken away from them, "We'll have to leave soon if we want to make it." 

Jeonghan patiently made eye contact with his husband through the mirror he was sitting in front of and answered, "Do you see my hair?" he was only halfway through one braid and still had to do the other side. He added a chuckle at the end as he continued on his way, carefully tucking in every strand he could get while also making it as neat as possible. The problem was that his arms were getting tired and he still had so much to do. 

Seungcheol nodded and pursed his lips, reaching forward and feeling his husband's soft hair. One of his favorite things was to play with Jeonghan's hair. When they had first started dating, he didn't have the length he had now, it was actually short and kept neat and cut. Seungcheol much preferred his husband's long hair, and it gave him plenty more to play with, including learning how to braid. He hadn't been the best at it but once Jeonghan's hair grew long enough for braids, Seungcheol jumped on that ship. He used to be pretty efficient at braiding but it had been a while since Jeonghan always did his hair by himself. Seungcheol was going to take a chance, "Can I braid the other side to make it go by faster?" he asked, already prepping along Jeonghan's scalp, "We have to get going soon."

"As long as it's neat and tight," Jeonghan spoke up, knowing his husband's capabilities. He was too focused on his own braid and making sure everything was tucked in and he wasn't missing any stray hairs. That was the worst when your hair was pulled back but one hair made it by and decided to torture your poor face for the rest of the day, "And don't tug, make sure to be gentle. I don't need nor want to lose hair today," he added with a purse of his lips, making eye contact with Seungcheol in the mirror still. The older pouted for a second before it sharpened to a smirk as he started braiding Jeonghan's hair. The younger laughed softly and continued, paying no mind to how ridiculous Seungcheol could be, but of course he was always joking. 

They both braided in silence and it was Jeonghan who finished his braid first, unfair since he had a head start, but Seungcheol followed shortly with tying an elastic at the end. He had done a very good job and Jeonghan admired his husband's work in the mirror and was satisfied, sticking a few bobby pins to hold down areas that were a little loose, "You did a good job, babe," Jeonghan assured with a wide smile as he moved to stand, "We can go now," he would have hopped up if he could but was having difficulties doing so. The chair was lower than other chairs in the house and by sitting in it, he found that he would need something or someone to help him up, and luckily for him, Seungcheol helped before he could even ask. Once on his feet, Seungcheol placed both hands on his husband's widened hips and leaned forward to kiss those perfect lips he had fallen in love with all those years ago. Jeonghan was happy to kiss back and did so with a short giggle, "Thank you, I really appreciate it," Jeonghan cooed, leaning forward for a warm hug, belly pressed between them. Being nearly nine months along, he was pretty huge at this point and so hugs were a feat, and them both being the same height didn't help the distance, but they made it work. Now with this new pressure on his temporary home, their baby was starting to kick and squirm between them, reminding them that he was still there. 

Seungcheol could feel the kicks against his flat stomach and took the opportunity to speak to their unborn child, "Aigoo, calm down," Seungcheol cooed as he pulled away, hands easily sliding to rest on both sides of his husband's large bump. He was endlessly fascinated with the new shape of his husband and had at first shied away from the changes, but now was obsessed and took every chance he could to feel their son moving inside of Jeonghan, "Are you hungry? Or just being a brat?" Jeonghan pushed his shoulder for the last one but Seungcheol was fast to recuperate and bend over to kiss his bump. 

He was already so in love with their baby and it was exhilarating, made Jeonghan's heart flutter immensely, "Sorry, your daddy doesn't like it when I talk to you like that," another kiss was placed on his bump, followed by a strong kick from their son, "Behave, will you? Make it easy on your poor daddy. He's a bit tired today," Jeonghan hadn't slept the best last night, consistent back pain having kept him awake and miserable. Jeonghan was only slightly sluggish and could still put up one hell of a fight and attitude. Jeonghan often liked to be contrary for the hell of it. 

Their son stilled, much to Seungcheol's amazement and pleasure. That meant his son was listening to him already and this made pride swell in his chest. Before he could revel in it longer and try and bother their baby again, Jeonghan spoke up with a groan, "Alright, let's go. You were so eager to leave and now you're the one stalling. You're so annoying," Jeonghan joked as he started to waddle towards their front door. He was only teasing and knowing that Seungcheol was behind him and pouting dramatically had him smiling to himself, amused at his husband's ridiculousness, "And if you keep doing that your face will get stuck like that," he warned. He heard a startled noise from behind and he knew that Seungcheol was wondering how he'd known without looking at him. Jeonghan was just that good. 

Seungcheol did catch up, must faster than Jeonghan had been walking and they got ready to leave the house. This was one of the coldest winters they've had in a while and Seungcheol made sure that Jeonghan was thoroughly covered in layer upon layer. He made sure to buy a thick maternity coat just for Jeonghan when he found out that he would be heavily pregnant in the winter, and to go with, he'd bought thick gloves and a thick scarf, even a thick head warmer, not a hat since Jeonghan didn't like hats. Jeonghan already had some heavy-duty boots and through all this effort, there was no threat of Jeonghan feeling cold this winter out in the snow. Before leaving the house, Seungcheol made sure Jeonghan had on every bit of coverage they owned and Jeonghan was happy to oblige at his husband's sake. If he dare be contrary, Seungcheol wouldn't let him leave the house until he properly covered up and not wanting to delay their departure anymore, he it up and covered up. 

"Wait! Hold my hand!" Seungcheol nearly shouted as they exited their house, afraid of his husband falling on their doorstep. He had laid down salt the night before and luckily it had melted the major problem areas on their sidewalk but there was always the threat of black ice. Seungcheol could handle a fall, but with Jeonghan being hugely pregnant, he didn't think his husband would be able to handle a fall like that. He was already aching and uncomfortable most of the time, he didn't need to add insult to injury by falling and getting an actual injury, "I don't want you slipping on anything." 

"I highly doubt I will," Jeonghan replied with an eye roll as he stepped forward and out of the house. There was nothing to trip on and he was going to be fine but with the wild look in his husband's eyes, he figured it was best not to challenge him, "But if I do you better catch me," Jeonghan warned warm-heartedly. Seungcheol laughed to his side, finding the fun in the situation even though he was totally afraid Jeonghan would fall, "Can't have me falling on my before dinner." 

"No swearing in front of the baby," Seungcheol snapped jokingly, smile so bright that his gums were showing. He typically had a very modest smile but now it was genuine and had Jeonghan smiling back, eyes squinting happily and nose scrunching at how cute he found his husband, "You're devastatingly beautiful," Seungcheol mused, leaning forward to place a kiss on both cheeks and then finally one right on his lips. 

Jeonghan rolled his eyes, but then caught his husband off guard by surging forward and placing his own kiss on those beautiful lips, tracing the shape and every curve through muscle memory. His husband was his favorite memory, his favorite moment. Pulling away, Jeonghan hummed and pushed the slight older ahead, "Let's go then. They'll give our reservation away if we lallygag any longer," he would walk ahead himself but Seungcheol's hold on him was strong and there was no way he could walk off on his own." 

"Fine," Seungcheol feigned annoyance as he guided his husband forward. Their car wasn't parked far but with the speed they were going at they were definitely going to miss their reservation. 

Luckily they hadn't and dinner had been lovely. Fancy and sit down, very unconventional from their typical dinners together. Whether that be take-out or home-cooked, actually relaxing and letting others do the work for them was a real treat. If Jeonghan had called for it Seungcheol would have ordered the entire menu for his husband if it meant he would let himself sit back and let himself be pampered but the further in his pr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter