Mark X Jinyoung (GOT7)

K-Pop Mpreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Stranded on the side of a highway road at two in the morning on possibly the hottest day of the summer was not how Mark wanted to spend his night. Especially not with a heavily pregnant Jinyoung who was due literally any second. 

Mark and Jinyoung had driven just outside of Seoul to visit Jinyoung's parents and his two older sisters before he gives birth. The next time they would see them would be when their daughter is born, but usually, Jinyoung would visit them every weekend. His sisters were the most excited about their upcoming niece and promised to buy her everything she would ever need. They also promised since they were girls and knew how to 'properly dress' other girls. 

Both Mark and Jinyoung had left at one in the morning and it was a two hour drive home. After the first hour, Mark had warned that they needed to get gas. But the problem was that they had not passed a gas station until it was too late and they were on empty and parked on the side of the road with no cars around. 

Mark had been trying to call the KAMA company (Korea Automobile Manufacturers Association) to no avail. The reception and he was barely able to call without the line disconnecting and sounding more like static than voices. They would have to wait for someone to pass by and hopefully, Mark could flag them down before they got too far away. So far, no luck. There had not been one car in twenty minutes that had gone by.

Mark groaned loudly, shoving his phone in his pocket with anger and he turned and trudged back to his husband who was sitting on a makeshift chair make of stacked upon books they had in the back of the car. It was too hot inside the car to sit in there comfortably and while the outside was just as hot, sitting outside was just the slightest bit better. The wind aided a bit and Jinyoung preferred it out rather than in. 

"Still no luck?" Jinyoung asked, hands cradling his belly and running along the skin to try and soothe the baby inside. She was wiggling around and didn't seem too happy with the heat. Jinyoung always ran a little hot, ever since he first got pregnant nine months ago. 

Mark plopped down beside Jinyoung and shook his head, "I can't get any reception. The woods and trees are so thick I don't think I can reach anything from here," the older man looked up to make eye contact with his husband, "Are you feeling okay? Is the baby okay, do you feel like going into labor?" he asked, terrified that Jinyoung's answers would be negative or worst case scenario. Mark didn't think he could deliver a baby by himself. 

Jinyoung smiled and looked down to his very round belly. It sat heavy and awkwardly in his lap, "Jamie has hiccups. She's doing just fine. She's nice and snug in here and I don't think she's coming out anytime soon. She'll probably be ready by ten full months," he joked, internally screaming at the idea of going through another thirty days of pregnancy. 

Mark nodded but still seemed extremely anxious. He reached up and rested his hand against the swell. Jinyoung guided his hands to where baby Jamie was having hiccups and for once, Mark smiled and reveled in the feeling of his daughter's little hiccups. They were repetitive and so much lighter than her kicks, in one spot near the side of Jinyoung's belly. While he felt her hiccups, Jamie suddenly pushed out and made a massive movement against Mark's hand as if she had rolled over. Of course, Mark didn't need to feel it to know. He had actually seen the way Jamie had flipped inside of Jinyoung. 

Jinyoung hissed and air through his teeth, Mark grew worried, "She's pissed. She hates having hiccups," she did. She had hiccups quite often and every time she had those hiccups, she acted out and made the biggest movements. At this point in pregnancy, it was so ridiculous looking and looked as though the baby was trying to bust out of Jinyoung now, "Please sing to her."

Mark was taken aback, "Babe, you know I don't sing well," he was more skilled in rapping than he was singing. His voice was very deep and he found that cadences and delicate notes were not his thing. 

But to Jinyoung it was a whole different story. Jinyoung loved Mark's voice. It was smooth and low, able to hypnotize him into calm and collect. Mark had no confidence in his own voice, but even their daughter knew that Mark had a good voice. The two times that he had sung to his daughter while he thought Jinyoung was asleep, Jamie had calmed down as though she were listening. Mark had a wonderful voice, "Please. I think she's bruising my uterus," he whined uncharacteristically. She was moving quite a bit, "I might go into labor now if she doesn't stop now."

That got Mark's attention, even if Jinyoung knew it wasn't true, Mark was too afraid to let something like that come close to happening. So he hopped up and pressed his lips to Jinyoung's rounded skin and started to sing. The first song that came to mind was Never Ever by GOT7 and while it wasn't the softest of songs, it was a song Mark could sing well and a song both he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter