B.I X Bobby (iKon)

K-Pop Mpreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Uh Baby yo so beautiful Uh

Neukkimjeogin neukkim isseo Uh

Give me your girl Give me your love Baby yo so beautiful Oh.”

The song that Hanbin and Jiwon had written themselves was playing on constant repeat. The pair loved their music loud. There was not one corner of the house that didn’t resonate with the sound of their hard work. 

Their hard work also being their children. 

Jisoo knew the lyrics by heart, screaming rather than singing along with her appa as the pair danced together, Hanbin doing the best he could to hold onto his four year old daughter’s hands. Jisoo was loud and proud, already an independent little girl who voiced whatever she thought was worth sharing with her two fathers. And that was everything. 

Jiwon smiled as he watched his husband and daughter dance along to the beat. He loved watching Hanbin’s clumsy steps throw him off balance as he danced with Jisoo. It wasn’t so much Jisoo throwing his coordination off, but it was rather the baby in his belly throwing off his balance. Hanbin was twenty-five weeks along and he was insistent on continuing to dance even though Jiwon could clearly see just how hard it was for him to do so when he had an extra weight throwing his balance and grace to the wind. Hanbin was smaller than someone at his stage in pregnancy should be, but it was of no concern. He would be getting huge soon, but for now, he was still able to fit into his clothes pre-pregnancy. His bump pushed against his t-shirt and showcased the smooth curve that rested between his hips. He was smaller than he had ever been out of the past two pregnancies, but he was just as cute. 

“Daddy,” a small voice rustled Jiwon out of his thoughts, shifting his gaze down to the three year old boy in his lap. His wide eyes showcased his smile as much as his lips did, squishing his cheeks up and creating the cutest crescent shaped eye smile. Like father like son, Junhoe inherited Jiwon’s eye smile. 

“Yes, baby boy?” Jiwon cooed, pressing a small kiss against his son’s hair, smelling how sweet he smelled due to Hanbin’s hard work at removing the food from the toddler’s hair. He had not enjoyed breakfast today and preferred it stick to his hair rather than fit into his mouth. 

“I want dance with appa,” he spoke, using a finger to point towards where Hanbin was currently trying to hop up and down like Jisoo was doing. Junhoe giggled as he watched his older sister toss her head from side to side, wiggling her hips to the beat of the music. 

“Of course!” Jiwon chirped, letting his son hop up and join his appa and sister. He mimicked his Noona, wiggling his hips along side her. He was slightly slower and off beat, but that just m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter