Himchan X Jongup (B.A.P)

K-Pop Mpreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"There he is. The most beautiful man in all of Korea," Jongup cooed as he walked into his living room where Himchan sat on the couch, "How is the most gorgeous of them all doing?" he asked as he stepped closer and placed a tender kiss on his husband's lips. 

Himchan blushed at his husband's words. He kissed back and responded, "I don't know, why would you be asking yourself that?" he played, watching with wide eyes as he waited for his husband's answer. 

Jongup pouted at his husband's answer, "No, I'm talking about you. Or maybe I'm really talking to this little one," he fixated, eyes lowering to Himchan's very round and very swollen middle. Their son was sitting inside and he was a heavy baby, already weighing around seven pounds and he still had a month left until his due date, "Is he doin' alright?"

Himchan's hands joined Jongup's on his middle and felt where small kicks patterning the top of his stomach, "He's so tired today. I think he wore himself last night, he's not very active right now," referring to the way their son had kept Himchan up all night and most of the morning, "Or he's running out of room." 

"Leave your mom alone. He works hard to grow you and this is how you repay him?" Jongup peppered the skin with kisses, "I hope you're as beautiful as he is."

Himchan frowned crookedly. Jongup kept reassuring him that he was beautiful, but he just didn't believe it. Himchan was huge. He had gained so much weight since the start of his pregnancy and he was showing early signs of preeclampsia, which makes the expecting mother swell like crazy. Himchan was unrecognizable. When he looked in the mirror, he saw a blob of a person. He had gained ab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter