Johnny X Taeyong (NCT 127)

K-Pop Mpreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Taeyong had joked that he would learn how to knit for his and Johnny's baby, Johnny had not expected him to pick up the habit and actually start learning how to knit. 

He had taught himself, looking up tutorials and tips on how to execute the best techniques and how to make the highest quality materials. He had taught himself a month ago, and in that month since then, Taeyong had knitted together five hats, three pairs of mittens, and about twenty different socks. He was currently working on a blanket and he was struggling a bit with the tension and trying to keep the borders even, but other than that he was doing a good job. 

They were having a little girl due in sixteen weeks and Johnny was afraid that Taeyong was going to knit an entire wardrobe for her if he didn't slow down. Johnny had noticed him looking up how to knit a dress the other day and Johnny had no doubt that he was going to start immediately on that after he finishes her blanket. 

Taeyong was very crafty and could make art with just a glue gun and glitter. He had already painted and decorated the nursery immediately after finding out that they were having a girl. He had painted designs on the wall. The base had been a delicate purple and in the corner of the room where there was a lot of negative space, he painted a massive tree, its branches extending along the walls and dripping a vibrant green that was toned down by the purple. The splashes of color he added, the accents, were mesmerizing. He had done such a good job and all Johnny had done was sit by in the rocking chair and watch.

Johnny felt kind of useless. He had voiced this many times to Taeyong but the younger had insisted that he was doing the most work by carrying the baby. 'You're the pregnant one. I've got a bun in that oven and you're the best one to cook her'. It had been so cheesy and true, but Johnny still felt guilty and a bit left out in the baby process. 

Johnny wasn't the craftiest. He was more into the physical things. He had always been good at sports and dancing, those being his talents. He was strong and masculine, and it came as a surprise to everyone when he was the one who got pregnant. Taeyong had always seemed to fit that image better, but Taeyong had never wanted to be pregnant and Johnny had only slightly considered it. That was enough for him to get pregnant and carry their daughter. 

Being pregnant changed his whole identity. He had to cut down at the gym and had to stop playing with their friends in sports as much. He used to join a few other friends over the weekends and play sports like basketball, soccer, or flag football. He very well couldn't play any of those before they got a bit too rough with each other. When all of their friends were told that he was pregnant, they stopped asking him to join their flag football games and instead did sedentary things like go to the movies. It was boring. 

His life had become boring and useless. 

Johnny was laying in bed on his back with his hands on his round belly. Their daughter was kicking and squirming, tiny feet moving swiftly. He would need to sign her up for dancing when she was older. She was going to take after both him and Taeyong when it came to dancing. 

Taeyong was next to Johnny, working on the blanket for their daughter. He was using the single stitch and was going row by row, using pastel colors. Taeyong had an affinity for design and craft and he was doing such a good job. The blanket looked so delicate and cute and Johnny could already see their daughter

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter